• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manhwa Solo Leveling

Rate the Manhwa out of 10

• Total voters

TheOmega

SB TATUM is my favorite rapper
Loool, they wish. They got wait a few hundred years to be resurrected, hell seems like the angels are too pussy to even do it properly :lmao
Sheeit now that I'm thinkin about it. I wonder if fragment hosts can be resurrected. If so then maybe he revives his pop as a soldier

Beast

Probably higher than a kite
Sheeit now that I'm thinkin about it. I wonder if fragment hosts can be resurrected. If so then maybe he revives his pop as a soldier
Loool, that’s just evil... and I don’t think he can do it to people/ bodies that belong or are being used by the fragments/ Monarchs, as weak as they are compared to Jin, they’re still similar enough beings.

Shadow Sovereign

New chapter has been out for half a day now. Its surprising that nobody has talked about it yet.

Anyways, I actually forgot about this development so it hyped me up!

Tayimus

Number One
New chapter has been out for half a day now. Its surprising that nobody has talked about it yet.

Anyways, I actually forgot about this development so it hyped me up!
I read it earlier, and forgot to post here.

Honestly, seems like the hype for Solo Leveling is kinda dying on this site.

Jagger

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, 3 VERSUS 1.

Jinwoo is strong and is currently a weaker version of the strongest monarch of all, but jesus, he is at a numerical disadvantage...how can he win...

Who am i kidding? He is gonna wipe them out. :lmao

Jagger

THE MONARCH OF FROST IS LITERALLY BRAINDEAD.

"this dude just killed two of my comrades and came back from the death. I can kill him, lmao".

Biggest btfo of this mahwa so far.

Jagger

Spoiler:
So the chairman's fondness influenced the greatest fragment of light that used him as a vessel or was it backwards? Since he changed his mind from "stop his descent" to "protect him at all costs".

Tayimus

Number One
Spoiler:
So the chairman's fondness influenced the greatest fragment of light that used him as a vessel or was it backwards? Since he changed his mind from "stop his descent" to "protect him at all costs".
...I think it's neither. The two factors are unrelated.

Dragon king is here finally?
Not yet.

Not gonna lie, I'm really interested in seeing the Dragon Monarch's design. How can he possibly be cooler than Kamish? For example, the Beast Monarch in his beast form didn't look cooler than Baek did in his beast form, which was something I pointed out might happen when we saw Baek transform.

Beast

...I think it's neither. The two factors are unrelated.

Not yet.

Not gonna lie, I'm really interested in seeing the Dragon Monarch's design. How can he possibly be cooler than Kamish? For example, the Beast Monarch in his beast form didn't look cooler than Baek did in his beast form, which was something I pointed out might happen when we saw Baek transform.
I expect a beastly looking old man more dragon beastly then furry beastly lol.

Beast monarchs base design is top tier, transformed he looks like one of the dukes in Sulong.

TheOmega

SB TATUM is my favorite rapper
👀

Well I'm glad that the OG shadow army was friendly lol

Grand Marshall is BROLIC

Dragon Monarch is poppin shit but once Jinwoo starts stealin his soldiers he'll be singing a different tune🤷🏽‍♂️

Shadow Sovereign

They should have showed more on that Bellion vs Beru fight. Maybe next chapter there's a small continuation, I hope. Cause I remember it being longer and more detailed in LN.

Beast

👀

Well I'm glad that the OG shadow army was friendly lol

Grand Marshall is BROLIC

Dragon Monarch is poppin shit but once Jinwoo starts stealin his soldiers he'll be singing a different tune🤷🏽‍♂️
Dragon monarch is a beast, should be entertaining. maybe it’s the site I’m reading off but the pages and art work is getting too big to fit single pages lol.

Top Bottom