Votes: 4 5.0%
  • He'll angst about his past choices, team 7, and how life's a bitch

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • All of the previous options

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Other

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters
I would like to know what others feel about this. Where Sasuke will go from here is an interesting topic. Simply go back to Konoha? Come face to face with Madara? I think Pein/Madara might take Naruto, and that would make Sasuke team up with Sakura and the rest of team 7 for a rescue Naruto arc.

I would like to know what others feel about this. Where Sasuke will go from here is an interesting topic. Simply go back to Konoha? Come face to face with Madara? I think Pein/Madara might take Naruto, and that would make Sasuke team up with Sakura and the rest of team 7 for a rescue Naruto arc.

I would so love that...
But honestly I think he will get back to team Hebi, recover and fight Madara or something. I REALLY hope this doesn't happen. I'd like it if he switched sides again. But the problem is.. that way team hebi doesn't really have a purpose anymore. Weren't they fighting against Kisame anyway?
So Sasuke doesn't really have much places to go to.. he is weak himself, too weak to move very far. But Hebi can't come and get him.

And WHAT will Zetsu do? :amazed

I have no ideas, everything depends on what Itachi said to him.

Yeah, good point! He did say something.. I guess...
But it could also be something like "say goodbye to your eyes Sasuke" :notrust And maybe Sasuke didn't hear it anyway.

God I loved this chapter!

Nothin' he's just going to walk off.

Into the sunset Back to Hebi I suppose, ask Kisame for information on Madara to which Kisame won't know a thing, Kisame will feel left out with no real direction to go but to join Sasuke.

He is shirtless and without chakra.

He shouldn't be worrying about Akatsuki, Konoha or Orochimaru.

He should be worrying about Karin. :zaru

He's going to sulk in his hospital bed just like he did when Naruto defeated Gaara. Cuz he's emo. Sulky little crybaby Sasuke xD

sasuke did hear i think...he did the "!?" before itachi actually falls, itachi was still about to take his eyes

Alternative 2 and 6.

Then he will go to VoTE,memorize Madara's stone face. Then he will realize that he mistook Shodai for Madara.

Then he will just order his minions to locate him.

I don't think he'll be happy. Most probably what Itachi said to him is something really, really big.

Whatever happens, things are only going to get worse for him. Character development at last.

I smell an oncoming flashback ¬___¬

Zetsu not revealing himself would be silly but he doesn't have to battle Sasuke.

Madara ain't coming. He's well away. Though maybe he might sense Itachi's passing...

Oro or Kabuto kick ass would be cool but sadly unlikely.

Kisame and hebi are well out of it, as are team Konoha.

I rpedict wnagst. Revenge not what he hoped it would be.

I have no idea, honestly. A lot of things could happen now

- Orochimaru (who escaped the susanoo in the form of a white snake) could take over his body, which would backstab Sasuke and prove it was a wrong decision to go to the snake sannin.

- He could just feel empty and have a breakdown sooner or later.

- He could come in contact with Madara, one way or another. I doubt it though, cause, at least right now, Madara is too far away.

Back
Top Bottom