• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

SM amp applied to various constructs

ShinboiDood

Very curious to see peoples(especially @ObitoOfTheOrangeMask ) placement of these given constructs under a SM amp.

The SM will be Hashirama's SM(the character's SM has been taken in the same Manor as Madara did to Hashirama)

(these will be primarily Susanoo cuz I can't think of other constructs:blobsad)

1.) Madara V4 Susanoo w/SM amp
2.) Itachi V4 Susanoo(w/astral tools) w/SM amp
3.) Hachabi(let's say, bee can activate SM and BM simultaneously)

Anyhow, if this thread is successful, I suppose I'll make more at a later date.

Where do the new Constructs/Characters rank? what tiers? who are the strongest they beat?

Last edited:

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
Very curious to see peoples(especially @ObitoOfTheOrangeMask ) placement of these given constructs under a SM amp.

The SM will be Hashirama's SM(the character's SM has been taken in the same Manor as Madara did to Hashirama)

(these will be primarily Susanoo cuz I can't think of other constructs:blobsad)

1.) Madara V4 Susanoo w/SM amp
Madara's V4 amped by Sage Mode would be equal to his PS, since we have Hashirama's Mokujin versions as a reference for these constructs .

Base Mokujin vs V4 :

PS vs SM Mokujin :

Overall, the difference in power between Madara's V4 and his PS is that of an SM amp, so with SM amping his V4, the V4 would be now equal to his PS in stats .
2.) Itachi V4 Susanoo(w/astral tools) w/SM amp
It's hard to place him, considering Itachi's chakra reserves aren't exactly big, so the amount of Nature Energy that will amp his V4 won't be that much either, but since SM is a multiplier that scales above Curse Mark which is stated by Jirobo to be a 10x amp, then Itachi would easily earn a spot in the lower part of the Founder Tier bracket .
3.) Hachabi(let's say, bee can activate SM and BM simultaneously)
He would easily reach Founders Tier .

Since Bee now gets amped by Nature Energy equivalent to his own reserves + Hachibi's which are enormous due to Bijuu having massive amounts of chakra .

Adding the Sage Mode multiplier would put him relative to BM Naruto in power, possibly a bit higher .
Anyhow, if this thread is successful, I suppose I'll make more at a later date.

Where do the new Contracts/Characters rank?
Founder tier .
who are the strongest they beat?

Madara's SM amped V4 should beat Kurama as it stalemated Base Mokujin that rivals Kurama .

Hard to tell with Itachi, his SM V4 should definitely be able to wrestle with Bijuu level opponents and I'm under the opinion he would beat BM Bee .

SM BM Bee should be able to go toe to toe with BM Naruto .

Top Bottom