Slightly annoyed (Spoilers Ahead)

Bartlebycs

Ninja of the Underworld
The show is great and all... I have no major quarrels. BUT there is only one thing that annoys me...

Spoiler:
Nobody seems to really die in the show. Hey now... I love the characters and everything, but all these fake deaths that get you all emotional only to be slightly dissappointed when the character gets up again.. It's starting to take away some of the tension. Why couldn't Sasuke have been killed by Haku? There you could have a memorable moment when one of the lead characters die early in the series. Ad then there's Hinata. I LOVE Hinata... I really adore her. But I like getting choked up by sad moments. Oh but wait, she survived the battle with Neji? Ah, nevermind then... Kinda makes Naruto's promise of vengeance kinda pointless. And now I just saw episode 114 where Chouji supposedly "dies" But I wasn't even sad cause I know he'll just get right back up again and ask for a burger... And that sucks cause my respect for him just rocketed skyhigh... Perfect sad moment.. but no, Naruto made me realize that people come back from the dead all the time now. Ah, sweet, sweet life. Well.. I'm off to watch Chouji get magically revived now. later all.

PS. I'm new here so let me just say hi to everyone. "Hi!!!" :)

This is why a limit should be set on healers in show. I hate how in Naruto and Bleach, healers just bring characters back to life all willy-nilly.

That's pretty annoying, I agree. I mean, I like Gaara as much as the next person but, c'mon...die already!

My point exactly! People need to die and stay dead in this show. And I'll probably regret asking, but who are Sarutobi and Kimimaro? I'm talking bout the main characters, here.

PS. Chouji's alive again, I see... *rolls eyes*

Sarutobi = 3rd Hokage.

Kimimaro = Bone-controlling guy who fought Gaara. Ie a bad guy. So of course, he dies right off the bat, no questions asked.

And yeah, magical reviving techniques are beginning to get on my hash quite a bit too. It's like 'Provided you're a good guy, you'll NEVER die!' I mean, why the hell is Orochimaru trying so hard to create immortality? All he has to do is become a good guy, and he'll live so damn long he'll get sick of breathing.

Alex Momochi, stop double posting. Anyways, this has been brought up a lot. and people do die, but its only if the character has exhausted it's usefulness.

I think its pretty annoying too sometimes
Spoiler:
but I thank Kishi for bringing Gaara back. ;D

but to tell you the truth to kill a character without exploring all of the possiblities of his/her powers is really a shame. But I bet Naruto will die in a really ironic fashion like by the death god and/or kyuubi only to be brought back by some "dragonballs".

It's shounen.
Spoiler:
I wasn't all that upset when Gaara got axed because I knew he wasn't going to stay that way.

If you want REAL death, read Blade of the Immortal. Maybe the main character can't die, but everyone else sure can :D

I agree with Aryll...
Spoiler:
it's pretty annoying but I'm thankful to Kishi that he brought Gaara back to life. I love Gaara.

hmmm......yes it is annoying
the reasons...
plot backing
the creator became attached to his chara.
or
God like jutsu's
any one of those things can be the real reason.
Ahem...... anyways.....

Mah i dont care if thay die or not...just wana see some blood and fights.

Come to think of it I see your point, but I have to somewhat disagree

Spoiler:
Zabuza
Haku
Kin
Zaku
Dosu
Kimimoro
Sarutobi
5th Kazekage
Tayuya
Sakon
Ukon
Sasori
Yondaime Kazekage
Yondaime Hokage
Akado
Jirobo
Kidomaru.
The ENTIRE Uchiha clan
Iruka's parents
Hayate

And the list continues

I agree with a lot of people here

Spoiler:
I was so sad when Gaara died and was all like "win!" when he came back. I love Gaara hard, but that reminds me. Chiyo died and no one brought her back.

Naruto364 said:
Come to think of it I see your point, but I have to somewhat disagree

Spoiler:
Zabuza
Haku
Kin
Zaku
Dosu
Kimimoro
Sarutobi
5th Kazekage
Tayuya
Sakon
Ukon
Sasori
Yondaime Kazekage
Yondaime Hokage
Akado
Jirobo
Kidomaru.
The ENTIRE Uchiha clan
Iruka's parents
Hayate

And the list continues

Yeah, you stole what I was going to say.

sagesse_reine said:
I agree with a lot of people here

Spoiler:
I was so sad when Gaara died and was all like "win!" when he came back. I love Gaara hard, but that reminds me. Chiyo died and no one brought her back.
Spoiler:
I love Gaara too and I'm glad Kishi didnt kill him ^__^

Anyways
I agree with what Naruto364 said.Actually,alot of characters have died.

None of the Genin die, though. Just the old folks

And Haku... but he never really struck people as an important character...

I dunno... maybe you guys are right and it's fine the way it is. I just expected something more along the lines of Wolf's Rain and the end of Cowboy Bebop ;)

Well, the ressurection techniqye by Chiyo is starting to remind me of Shaman king, when the goddamn kids were ressurected like uh...10 times. But alot of people has died so far, guess the rookie9+ team gai are just lucky

Arryll said:
I think its pretty annoying too sometimes
Spoiler:
but I thank Kishi for bringing Gaara back. ;D

I have a question, does this make Gaara a nicer character, when he's "reborn"? I always wondered that.

KyuGirl27 said:
I have a question, does this make Gaara a nicer character, when he's "reborn"? I always wondered that.
Well after his return, he becomes happy for the firt time seeing how many people actually do care for him. He feels loved for the first time.

The manga quoted something along the lines of "he has awakened to something he has dreamed about for a long time".

I suppose that would make him nicer but we dont see much of him after that anyway.

He had some sense knocked into him after his fight with naruto anyway.

we kindof really dont kno, yes we do see him waking up wit a smile, but we dont kno wat happened after that, the manga never tells us

I'm sure we'll going to see some more characters start dying off at the end of the series. But I sometimes get pissed off when one of my favorite characters get kill off. I trust the creator knows what he's doing. Hopefully..

Spoiler:
DEATH NOTE SPOILER lol...
"L" or Ryuuku died and he was a very cool character that I've grown to love. Owell, I wish a life note or something had existed.

Um, it is a shounen manga. Don't expect anyone (and especially not main and/or good characters) to die. And don't whine about it, that's just how it is.

About gantz... meh. They get ressurected too XDD

Anyway.. why are you spoiling everyone? :oh

Total Biscuit said:
Sarutobi = 3rd Hokage.

Kimimaro = Bone-controlling guy who fought Gaara. Ie a bad guy. So of course, he dies right off the bat, no questions asked.

And yeah, magical reviving techniques are beginning to get on my hash quite a bit too. It's like 'Provided you're a good guy, you'll NEVER die!' I mean, why the hell is Orochimaru trying so hard to create immortality? All he has to do is become a good guy, and he'll live so damn long he'll get sick of breathing.

lol. but that would take all the fun out of it right?

I kind of agree with you here, but if Kishi didn't bring these characters back to life somehow, the fans would get really angry. If Kishi left Gaara dead, think how pissed off the many Gaara fans would be. So basically some people do die, but not the extremely popular fan favorites.

Back
Top Bottom