Manhwa Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon

Rate the Manhwa out of 10

• Total voters

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
Raven (Isaac), Bear (the Slime dude?), Snake (the snake dude)

Weren't there more?
Issac's demon lord's minions have not made any move. He did snipe Lion demon lord's sacrifices or something like that in one timeline. Lion Seems to be all monsters demon lord. The snake one seems to be primarily doing its work through the imperials. The rest are only mentioned.

DeVision

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
Issac's demon lord's minions have not made any move. He did snipe Lion demon lord's sacrifices or something like that in one timeline. Lion Seems to be all monsters demon lord. The snake one seems to be primarily doing its work through the imperials. The rest are only mentioned.

I except all of them to make a move. Especially after we saw that big pic with all of them recently.

Nightfall

Yeah but if they actually make an appearance the story can get really interesting, as it might move into the 10 year war at that point. And if they manifest physically, they're probably far stronger than any of their followers as well, including Isaac and Vibiro.

Also Skelly and his woman at the start of the story used to be followers of one of them. So one of them might have some sort of domain over the undead as well.

Tayimus

Number One
Jeez, not just Rubia, but also Rena. Did every girl just grow huge tits out of nowhere... :nosebleed:drool

And I much appreciate the ass shots of Rena. :datass

Nightfall

Other than for plot purposes I don't see why Vibiro doesn't just kill Leandro himself though. He's like one of the strongest beings in the empire and botis blessing doesn't make stealth hard. Best thing Skelly can do against him is resist that stat debuff he used a little better.

And the girl Duke is probably way stronger than Leandro is. So I doubt there's a chance Skelly can face him either.

Last edited:

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
Things are picking up. Good. Hopefully Leandro will not be to hard headed.

Jeez, not just Rubia, but also Rena. Did every girl just grow huge tits out of nowhere... :nosebleed:drool

And I much appreciate the ass shots of Rena. :datass
At least we could finally tell that Tropin is female. I was not so sure when she was first introduced. And yes Rena booty shots are welcome.

Nightfall

Things are picking up. Good. Hopefully Leandro will not be to hard headed.

At least we could finally tell that Tropin is female. I was not so sure when she was first introduced. And yes Rena booty shots are welcome.
He's probably still fairly reasonable, since he's been suspecting something's been up for awhile now and Skelly has so much information on how to approach him carefully.

Anyway i want to see some action involving the Duke, it's been ages since we've seen that. And the Golem knight and Vibiro will just one shot everything straight away, so there's no point in encountering them yet.

Yox

Skelly with that chad moment in the end....you know when all this is said and done. I wouldn't mind if Skelly turned out to be a handsome dude and got with both Rena and Rubia :feelsgoodman

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
Oh shit things are interesting now. Issac about to come back soon and some background on the empire finally. Nanyau being best girl. Yeah she climbed up to 1st for me.

Yox

Kevin Ashton gotta improve his art man come on. Seriously though, idk why but the story time part reminded me of Monster

Anyway interesting lore, but I'm excited & scared for the Leandro stuff

Top Bottom