Contest Short Story Contest- Spring

A Optimistic

Tirano

The Short Story Contest is back!!

This time we invited all writers to participate in a friendly competition and write a story inspired by the theme Spring.

Rules & Guidelines:

Write a Short Story that involves Spring time, you can be the protagonist and write about your Spring or you can create a story with other characters created by you as long as it is within the theme.

Please make sure your stories are at least 350 words.

Entry needs to be written by you and a new for the purpose of this contest. Please no plagiarism or stealing.

You can present your entry along with a photo taken by you related to the theme of your story.

General Section and Global Rules are still in effect. So remember to keep it PG-13-16.

The entries has to be sent via PM to @A Optimistic , @Raiden and @Rinoa until May 15th, 2022 midnight, UCT. Don’t reveal your entry , entries will be posted anonymous during the voting process.

Prizes:

30K participation rep for all entries.

1st Place - 7 CC Points ( or 2 months sparkles )
2nd Place - 4 CC Points
3rd Place - 2 CC Points

Bonus - 1 month colored usertitle if you include a photo taken by you with your entry related to the theme of your story/contest.

Feel free to ask in case of doubts.

Good luck to all !!!
:catflower

jesusus

jiriaya-cozy.png
Spring break theme?

Kind of vague, do we write about teenagers going to Miami beach for 5 days of non-stop partying and drugs? :nanibaka

Bontakun

Final Model
Ah yes I remember spring breaks. Non-stop gaming and anime-watching in the dorm or the department LAN room.

A Optimistic

Tirano
What is this "spring break"? Is it something schools do?

Spring break theme?

Kind of vague, do we write about teenagers going to Miami beach for 5 days of non-stop partying and drugs? :nanibaka

Ah yes I remember spring breaks. Non-stop gaming and anime-watching in the dorm or the department LAN room.

Let’s pretend the theme is supposed to say “Spring” instead of “ Spring Break”, I’ll edit it when I’m home.

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
@Rinoa We’re changing your spring break theme to spring.

:catflower
Sure. :catflower

Regarding the theme.
When writing one is in control of the story so you can approach it however you want as long as it addresses the theme and is in accordance with the rules of the forums and section that still in effect.

It can be about or involve a trip, a love story or an adventure or simply at home, a work or even shopping in some place, it can be with friends, with family, alone etc… It can be a flower. Characters and narrative is up to you ... wherever your imagination and creativity takes you but within the theme.

Redline

Balls Breaking Champion
I will go all in with Charles Bukowski stile.xd
Fist off let me give you the title for some hype..
Title= A shitty day

Last edited:

Redline

Balls Breaking Champion
Just keep in mind global forums rules still in effect. :kittenpeek
Damn that means this gonna end up NSTR!
Not safe to read. Lol... there is not Bukowski stile with no cuss or no real shit! Am I wrong rinoa?
you did well to remind me that issue...it means I can't write down my shitty short story...too bad for ya all...pretty confident you would have all laugh at it

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
Damn that means this gonna end up NSTR!
Not safe to read. Lol... there is not Bukowski stile with no cuss or no real shit! Am I wrong rinoa?
you did well to remind me that issue...it means I can write down my shirt story...too bad for ya all...pretty confident you would have all laugh at it
I actually don’t remember to read any work of him but googled about it.

You can always try a softer within the rules version no explicit things. :nezukorun

Redline

Balls Breaking Champion

You can always try a softer within the rules version. :nezukorun
Yeah I could but that won't pack the same punch I am afraid...I hate to go soft while writing

Redline

Balls Breaking Champion

You can always try a softer into the rules version. :nezukorun
Whenever you got some spare minutes you should read some of his short story..he was ruff but he was amazing

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
If I used characters in public domain does that count as plagiarism?
No, but you need to be sure they fall into that category plus give proper attribution to authors of public domain works.
The best is to create your own protagonists.

Top Bottom