Short List on Reinforcements

I think it will be Genma, Kakashi's Anbu wannabie (the purple hair lady), Shizune and unknown member.

I expected to see Kurenai in action. But judging from her position when Asuma's team left Konoha, that was not possible

If it's somebody that is already established....

Shizune's (with Genma, Iwashi, and Raido), Iruka's, or Gai's squad, but Gai was used earlier in the Gaara rescue mission. Kurenai coming out by herself or with Kiba, Shino and Hinata is also possible.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Sand Ninja's show up...Baki (maybe), Temari, and Kankuro.

Maybe Kishi will pull out a surprise appearance and have some of the Konoha 11's parents show up. Might be interesting to see Shika's parents in action, Shikaku and Yoshino, to show their son how it's done or how scary Shika's mom really is...lol...j/k. Or even Oro, Sasuke, and Kabuto lending a hand.

Kakashi, Yamato, and Naruto could be close enough to help. Would depend if Naruto perfected his new jutsu or not. Jiraiya would be the last person I expect to see.

I don't want any weaklings to show up. If anyone comes and expects to make a difference, it had better be Jiraiya.

eight tails demon said:
We still havent seen in action

Chouji
Shino
Ino
Kiba
Hinata

which ones do you want to show up as backup

I want shino or kiba to show up

Chouji:

Hell no. His fighting style is lame - his whole character is lame.

He should have died against Jiroubou, now he's just a useless filler. Chouji being even close to winning against an Akatsuki would make me quit reading the manga.

Shino:

Strong fighter, boring character. He lacks looks, and personality. And besides i doubt there's anything interesting that you can do with bugs... after a while it just gets redundant and unoriginal.

Ino:

She's probably too weak. Although i actually like her family jutsu, she could become a cool character if giving the right power boost.

Kiba:

Stronger then most people like to admit. I could actually see him becoming one of the stronger Rookie Nine. But Kiba+Akamaru combo's are getting old pretty fast.

Hinata:

Why? We already have a better and cooler version of her in the form of Neji. Why would we want to see a weaker version of the hyuuga fighting style?

I actually hope that Yamato, Kakashi, Naruto show up. And that characters like Chouji & Hinata never get another battle scene again

Man, I am hoping for Kurenai + Shino to show up. Shino working with Shikamaru is just to much awsomness for a single chapter, hense the reason it has yet to be done.

Who I want to show up? I'd find it real satisfying if club Orochimaru showed up not really to help team Asuma, but to annihilate Kakuzu and Hidan and send them back to Akatsuki cave in package.

But out of the choices that might actually show up, I'd say team Kurenai + Ino and Chouji. Or perhaps Jiraiya or Tsunade.

the best guess would be shizune, genma, raidou and another lesser known jounin. the hopeful guess, i would hope it'd be jiraiya.

Won't be Sannin; Akatsuki would get raped

Won't be Sand Sibs; Lame... except for...

Won't be Shizune; Was waving them off with Tsunade

Temari, Kurenai, Chouji, Ino; Actually have personal reasons to go... but Temari is off in Sand, Kurenai obviously stayed at home and if Ino and Chouji were one of the Akatsuki hunters they'd be with Asuma.

Sakura; Medic, main character, powerful, high level experience, trusted by Tsunade... but still seems unlikely. I think she's on holiday according to a recent SJ cover.

Team Kurenai; lol dull

Gai: Popular and strong... could be.

Genma, ANBU and other randoms: Please god no >____<

Actually I sort of hope Morino Ibiki's team shows up. He was one of the people in that debriefing so he's out there and he is the master interrogator for Konoha. That man can deal with serious pain - what better opponent for Hidan to lock onto while the rest figure out what to do with Hidan.

Hidan: *stabs self* How you like that! Gehahahah!
Ibiki: tee hee, that tickles. Do it again.!

Draffut said:
Man, I am hoping for Kurenai + Shino to show up. Shino working with Shikamaru is just to much awsomness for a single chapter, hense the reason it has yet to be done.
Word. Actually I want Kurenai's team just because they haven't been used yet. Naruto because of his jutsu, but it likely won't be completed yet. Jiraiya for pwnness. Realistically, maybe Ino and Chouji or Shikamaru's dad. Those would be good choices plotwise.

Draffut said:

Because Kshi cant handle the awesomeness
:shrooms

well, it all depends on the effectiveness of shikamaru's plan. if he can hold his own, the reinforcements may come late and be no names. if they do need help, i'd hope for kurenai. not so much her team, but just her and others.

I think (and actually kinda hope) That the back-up is going to be two jounin (dunno which two) and then kiba and shino. team kurenai are the only ones who hadnt been shown in any action since the second part began. Them and ino. The sand siblings fought (minus temari cuz she was returning) team gai fought in the gaara rescue arc, we saw a brief moment of shika and chouji's new skills wen fighting sai wen he first showed up, and shika's fighting again now. So the only ones who were somewhat *prominent* in the first part who havent shown anything are team kurenai (shino, kiba, hinata) and ino. So this is who im hoping shows up.

shino, shino . i wanna see him. i wonder if shino's bugs suck up hidan's chakra what will happen to asuma.

I hope Konohamaru comes.

It will probly be someone with the perfect fighting style to defeat Hidan. But then they have to deal with the other Akatsuki too.

sepe-taichou said:
I hope Konohamaru comes.

:lmao I would die laughing if that happened.

Out of those people? Uh...probably Team 8. But didn't they say it would be 20 minutes before they arrived? That maybe too little too late, so maybe we won't even see them in action if the back up even makes it in time.

You have also forgot to mention Sai. Where the hell has he disappeared to.
Being a former root prodigy i think his skills would be quite useful, especially wityh someone as creative as Shika
eight tails demon said:
We still havent seen in action

Chouji
Shino
Ino
Kiba
Hinata

which ones do you want to show up as backup

I want shino or kiba to show up

Back
Top Bottom