• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Shinji vs Starrk

Gwiber

Shinji starts with his sealed sword and mask activated, Starrk starts in base. No knowledge, 20 meters apart.

14 division

The wolves are like bambieta’s bombs, they will overwhelm anyone close by. Shinji gonna get hit by surrounding wolves. Sakanade will do stark as it did bambieta but as shown it would make the match better for the victim.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
It's crazy that Shinji was portrayed so highly in the first half (he felt like the Yama/Kisuke/Aizen analogue of the Vizards), yet it doesn't even feel right to suggest he can defeat Starrk because of how he's treated in the latter half.

Nevan

I could see Shinji winning with these starter conditions, if Starrk was the one that started in resurrection and Shinji in base, Shinji would get blitzed.

If it was Resurrection vs Mask I think Starrk overwhelms with superior stats and firepower.

14 division

Tbh stark could split his own soul in 2 and she has a sword too, he like kenpachi, so I have to rep him due to similar feats.

Lord Stark

Master of Dripmark
It's crazy that Shinji was portrayed so highly in the first half (he felt like the Yama/Kisuke/Aizen analogue of the Vizards), yet it doesn't even feel right to suggest he can defeat Starrk because of how he's treated in the latter half.

I remember in the early days of Bleach people all thought the Vizard would be superior to all the captains sans perhaps Yamamoto because they had transcended the barrier between Shinigami & Hollow :lmao Who would have thought looking back they'd be the disappointments they turned out to be 'mock arrancars'.

The wolves are like bambieta’s bombs, they will overwhelm anyone close by. Shinji gonna get hit by surrounding wolves. Sakanade will do stark as it did bambieta but as shown it would make the match better for the victim.

Los Lobos Starrk definitely destroys Mask Sealed Shinji with just Colmillo swords. Now vs Mask Shikai Shinji he can simply use Wolves all around the area to eventually catch him and blow him to smithereens.

The only debatable one is Los Lobos Starrk vs Mask Bankai Shinji. Because his Bankai might be capable of making all the wolves fight themselves and Starrk. But it could be that it only applies to sentience which the wolves don't seem to have.
It really depends on what creature you think the Bankai works at. Especially when you consider that the Wolves are part of Starrk's soul.

And it's also that , for example Lilynette is part of Starrk's soul but acts indepentantly as shown when she was firing at Love without Starrk's will. So maybe the Bankai will work at Starrk. In which case I will support Shinji in that scenario.

Gwiber

And it's also that , for example Lilynette is part of Starrk's soul but acts indepentantly as shown when she was firing at Love without Starrk's will. So maybe the Bankai will work at Starrk. In which case I will support Shinji in that scenario.
Yeah, I was wondering about this scenario as well. Starrk could deactivate the wolves if Shinji could actually turn them against him tho.

TrueTrueTrue

The problem is, in character, Shinji will tell Starrk what his power does. Then, Starrk will win. Its same shit that happened to the Explode, only this time it'll be ceroes or wolves going in all directions instead of bombs.

Top Bottom