• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Upcoming Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Altace

Sad Stan
Caught up to this a few days ago.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm surprised I haven't ran into any spoilers for the ending. Love the never ending circle of hate just keeps going round and round.

Caught up to this a few days ago.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm surprised I haven't ran into any spoilers for the ending. Love the never ending circle of hate just keeps going round and round.
Spoilers are everywhere. I found out 2 weeks before watching the ep, that sasha gets killed by you know who just from goggling images of 19 yr old sasha for research purposes...

Right now I know 3 big major ones for the ending but ive done a good job repressing 2 of them so the details are becoming blurry lmao

MartyMcFly1

Danger is my middle name!
Spoilers are everywhere. I found out 2 weeks before watching the ep, that sasha gets killed by you know who just from goggling images of 19 yr old sasha for research purposes...

Right now I know 3 big major ones for the ending but ive done a good job repressing 2 of them so the details are becoming blurry lmao
They should have gone right through, but if the second half of season 4 is done right in certain points I think it will go down in history as the most epic anime maybe of all time. The OST by Sawano Hiroyuki is unbelievable.

I’m pumped. Anime only’s have a treat coming.

U mad bro

Can’t wait got to see how far Eren will take it. I strictly stuck to the anime for this series so I legit don’t know how it’s going to end. I just want to see more of Eren fucking Marley over lol

Top Bottom