MCU She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+)

Edward Nygma

Riddle me this...
This episode was aaaawwwffffuuullll

FIrst 2 min into the episode: "Hey this is a terrible place for this episode, but we are going to do it anyway."

Starting at rock bottom, and solely downhill from there.

OLK

We finally have our main villain introduced. Seems to have wrapped up the Titania plot thread for now too. Don't know how I feel about the new love interest guy right now. I feel like he's part of Intelligencia

BlazingInferno

Forum Ninja
Which did a lot of worldbuilding and set up some stuff for the next movies funny enough
Intellengicia is pretty huge considering the villains they make
People are gonna be triggered that The Leader probably won’t be in the MCU version (unless he’s a very tightly kept secret). That Todd guy is supposedly the leader of the group here.

Also, that’s the same guy who played that twi’lek guy in The Book of Boba Fett :mjlol

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool
The subplot with Mr. Immortal was what carried the episode for me, Mallory and Nikki handled well that case.

Intelligencia has a lot of potential considering that The Leader will reappear in the next years in the new Cap film.

And I do agree Jennifer's new love interest could be tied to this group.

the_notorious_Z.É.

The Pirate Prime minister
That Mr. Immortal dude is a mutant for those who don't know, apparently he's more evolved than regular mutants, the next step in mutant evolution, destined to live until the end of times, despite this in the comics he's just a joke character and the leader of Great Lakes Avengers a group of superheroes more or less competent.

Captain Quincy

Retcon Enel is on the horizon‎
lol that 4th wall break at the beginning of the episode. They're directly trolling the people watching only for Daredevil :mjlol

Also the bride was a total douche making Jan do chores and kissing another man at her own wedding :giogio

Mider T

Nanners and kittens
That Mr. Immortal dude is a mutant for those who don't know, apparently he's more evolved than regular mutants, the next step in mutant evolution, destined to live until the end of times, despite this in the comics he's just a joke character and the leader of Great Lakes Avengers a group of superheroes more or less competent.
Why is he a joke character if he's more evolved?

Impulse

Newest episode was meh tbh
Why is he a joke character if he's more evolved?
Because every immortal characters seems to be joke characters

Mr Immortal, Deadpool and Lobo

Always wonder why he is Homo Supreme and why Omega Level Mutants are still Homo Superior never really explain and what make exactly different and why only one

Top Bottom