Sasuke VS Naruto [Part 2 rematch(es)]

Ichiurto

Proudly Racist
Ok, this thread is basically made out of my frustration and confusion about what Kishi wants to do with Naruto in Part 2..

We all know that sooner or later, Naruto VS Sasuke will happen, whether it's a 1vs1, or a 2vs2 (Sasuke, Kabuto : Naruto, Sakura) it's going to happen.

The question is, we all know Orochimaru is a jutsu monster, and we had a very small glimpse at some of what he is teaching Sasuke (Jutsu training).. Following this line of thinking, we can deduce Sasuke will have plenty of Jutsu at his disposal VS Naruto.

The dilemma thus begins, we, as of right now, only know about 4-7 Jutsu of Naruto (Kage Bunshin, Rasengan, his Tai moves, etc) and now, he will be "completing" the Rasengan so-to-speak.

However, 4-7 Jutsu's aren't enough to be able to defeat Sasuke, if Naruto does beat him using only that allowed amount, then the fight becomes boring, rehashed, and well, lazy.. Something like this battle needs to show-case the power of the two main-characters (Naruto and Sasuke respectively)..

My question is, from this point, up until the fight, will Naruto learn more Jutsu, and if so, in what-way do you think he will? Will he create more, based on this new found knowledge of Form and Nature Manipulation? Well we see something of Jiraiya training? (Something or more substance.. ) or will Kishi just have Sasuke use 4-9 Jutsu, and Naruto use the same amount?
----------

In my opinion, one jutsu isn't going to sky-rocket Naruto to Kakashi level, at all. He needs further development and training in various areas to become that strong.. He's already been given the short-cut with the Kage-Bunshin, and he has 2/3 good Teachers to get such training from (Kakashi, Jiraiya, Yamato).. From this point on, Naruto will be facing nothing but S-Level Ninja (With maybe a few A-Ranked thrown in their) but with his skills so far, I just find the fights will be boring (The upside is, hopefully he doesn't use Kyuubi-Chakra anymore).. So, upon completing the +++S-Ranked Rasengan, will Naruto's training be done with? (Didn't Kakashi say he had 6 Months? I don't think a-week has passed yet, unless the Rasengan training takes 4+ Months of work)

He will probley work some more on other jutsus. I also think that maybe through trial and error trying to make the rasengan perfect he will develop some powerful alternative wind based jutsus.

Naruto will know 3 jutsu at the end of the series...Coochiyose (which he never uses), Kage bunshin (which he spams), and the complete rasengan.

RUN SASUKE RUN!!! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!!!!

Erm.. to me Naruto is the type of character that would utilize a small amount of jutsu to end up winning his battles.( Eventhough seeing him spam Kage Bunshin and Rasengan and almost every filler arc is pretty annoying. But hey, thats Naruto fillers for ya.) Sure he may end up needing another powerful jutsu as maybe a counter attack, but end the long run he seems like he'd find a way to break through any opponent using his already spam happy set of jutsu.

~RAGING BONER~ said:
Naruto will know 3 jutsu at the end of the series...Coochiyose (which he never uses), Kage bunshin (which he spams), and the complete rasengan.

RUN SASUKE RUN!!! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!!!!

It's true though. He'll win with those 3 Jutsu alone.

Although, he knows Henge and Replacement too..which he never uses.

Naruto will end up learning something no one is expecting from the training. I still haven't lost all my hope on Kishi's creativity =/

Rasengan > Chidori (Base Naruto vs Base Sasuke)
Chidori > Rasengan (Cursed Seal Sasuke vs. Base Naruto)
Rasengan > Chidori (Kyuubified Naruto vs. Cursed Seal Sasuke)
Chidori = Rasengan (1 Tailed Naruto vs. Level 2 Cursed Seal Sasuke)
Oddoma Rasengan >>> Chidori; Chidori Nagashi (yea its bad to compare)
Sasuke's "THAT" Jutsu >> Oddom Rasengan
Wind Rasengan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sasuke's "That" Jutsu

heh

Bijuukage said:
Rasengan > Chidori (Base Naruto vs Base Sasuke)
Chidori > Rasengan (Cursed Seal Sasuke vs. Base Naruto)
Rasengan > Chidori (Kyuubified Naruto vs. Cursed Seal Sasuke)
Chidori = Rasengan (1 Tailed Naruto vs. Level 2 Cursed Seal Sasuke)
Oddoma Rasengan >>> Chidori; Chidori Nagashi (yea its bad to compare)
Sasuke's "THAT" Jutsu >> Oddom Rasengan
Wind Rasengan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sasuke's "That" Jutsu

heh

And what does this prove?... Unless Kishi really fucks up, and screws up Sasuke as well, you can pretty much count on Sasuke using at the VERY least 15+ Jutsu's. Seriously though, with the Wind-Rasengan coming out, the old Rasengan basically disappears.. Why use that, when you have a stronger, more complete version at your disposal?

Naruto needs more than this amount of Jutsu, but he needs to make them himself.. With the Sharingan, yes it's possible that Sasuke will copy them, it's a given in-fact.. But I expect Kishi to throw out that part of the Sharingan in the fight, or totally forget about it.. He has a bad memory lately.

Anyway.. He needs more effective jutsu. Kage-Bunshin is good, but lets be serious, it's over-used.. It's a supplementary-Jutsu with the ability to be used as a defensive and offensive move.. But it fits his style because it's sneaky..

However, seeing Naruto beat Sasuke with Kage-Bunshin + A Newly formed Rasengan would be the ultimate lame in this manga.. Seriously.. That would be a direct insult to Naruto fans, and Sasuke fans alike.. Not to mention just solidify the fact that Kishi has no creativity, and his writing ability is faltering.

Another issue is the Kyuubi-Influence over Naruto, that was thrown to the back-burner, unless Yamato is supposed to be a permanent member of Team 7 now.. It's like nothing in the story has been resolved, and the main character has been a huge let down.. This is all my opinion, take it or leave it.. I just hope Kishi finds his touch again, and stops letting the fillers....err, fill his head with this garbage.

Expect more explosions than the first fight, with Sasuke's CS2 as powerful as KN4 I wouldnt be surprise to see trees being used as Kunais and mountains as smoke bombs.:amuse

It's totally up in the air on this fight. It'll depend why they're fighting (Sasuke wouldn't bother with them unless they get between him and Itachi at this point, I'll bet you), and we can't underestimate language here. If Naruto can find the right thing to say to flip some switch in Sasuke's brain, it'll (at the least) create an opening for attack or (at most) convert him or at least nullify his will to fight. It's really going to come down to a battle for his soul and not of his body.

Kakashi knows 1000 jutsu at least... Copy ninja Kakashi...
Kakashi never use more jutsu then he needs...

It is not the amount of jutsu you have, but what you can do with it, and what jutsu is the best in that situation at that time.

Knowing a lot of jutsu is great. But it doesn't mean you win the match. If that was true, the fight would be really boring. And you only have a certain amount of Chakra, so you have to think what to use, if you know a lot of jutsu.

We know Naruto is very creative with the jutsu he already knows.
Kage bunshin adds a lot of creative options for Naruto. That's why Kage bunshin is great for Naruto.

Naruto will by that time know enough to be a good match with Sasuke.
I won't say if he would win or lose, it depends on how kishi wants his story to go on.

... Generally, in the ninja fights we've seen so far there has seldom been more jutsus used by both ninjas than like, 5-10 each, so I don't see a problem with him fightning Sasuke with only that many Jutsus; after all, everyone else does, it seems (or at least: they win/get away without having to use that many more jutsus).

I'm also of the opinion that Naruto will come up with some new jutsus during his current experimenting to create the rasengan into what the Fourth intended it to be.

But personally, I'd like Naruto to learn yet another element (preferrably earth or water), as it'd give some variation to his current fightning style at least...

Fear not the man who practices a thousand techniques once.

Fear the man who practices one technique a thousand times.

...It would be boring though, yes. In fact, I'm going to be super-annoyed if naruto's really powerful awesome new technique turns out to just be a Fuuton Rasengan unless the extra wind element does something really uber to it like destroy a whole chunk of, I don't know, the moon or whatever. In fact, I can totally see that happening; Akatsuki is in the middle of running through Konoha attacking everyone, Naruto gets super pissed off and suddenly "FUUTON RASENGAN!" and he (somehow) fires it at the moon, which just sort of explodes a bit. And Kakashi will be all "Naruto...he mastered the Fuuton Rasengan in one week? ...And he blew up the moon!"

THEN it'd be cool.

easy.....right before orochimaru transfer his soul into sasuke's body (there is large snake around new container), there is scene that naruto will run like crazy and yelling "STOP SASUGAY, I'M the one who gonna kill you !!", while orochimaru's and others attention are distracted because of naruto,
sasuke will take that chance to do kawarimi, replace his position with naruto, so orochimaru will transfer into naruto's body instead of sasuke, naruto die, kyuubi die, then akatsuki will kill orochimaru

kill three birds with kawarimi jutsu..

Naruto might not finish the Rasengan until the end of the series. That's how we'll know he's really surpassed Yondaime. In this arc, he'll make a little headway, but not much. Then the Rasengan completion goes into reclusion, in other words we don't see more than maybe a panel or two of Naruto working on it, not an entire arc.

What will happen this arc is he will create some other wind jutsu, at least one, maybe two. That's what he'll use next arc. We won't see him make them, just Kakashi saying that now Naruto has created a few powerful wind jutsu to use. We won't see them till Naruto fights Sasuke again.

There will definitely be a Naruto Vs Sasuke II since Naruto lost the first one.

This'll just be his chance at redemption. The only question is whether Sasuke will turn back to good or not.

Naruto needs more jitsus in his arsenal. More summonings would make him badass. If he wants to be the greatest hokage ever. He must be able to fight like one. Right now 3 jitsus is painful. He needs more.

Back
Top Bottom