Votes: 1 5.0%
  • kn3

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • kn4

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Themessanger

Ok recently i have been reading posts and such i have been for a really long time and every so often i see things that i was to post to but i dont however recently i couldnt control myself....i am a naruto fan.....yes i hate sasuke however i respect him and his abilitys.People say sasuke is stronger than naruto right now.....is this true...yes...he is stronger than regular naruto i have always known this and i have always agreed but then people say sasuke is stronger or = to kakashi is this fact no so then people say oh if sasuke curse seals on kakashi into lvl 2 he can beat kakashi...is this true maybe i dont know however when someone says kn everybody likes to get jumpy and say oh but thats not naruto's power or without kn naruto will be nothing.....well i think of it like this since its there he should use it i am sad/mad:cry :mad that naruto wont be using his red eyed form for a while....anyway back to the point also after you say kn its oh sasuke can seal it up.....this is the thing that angers me the most...ok he can seal up a kn that one naruto dosent want activated in the 1st place also one that is tired...so now i for one dont think sasuke can seal up a volcano however sasuke may beable to seal up an unerupted volcano also to get my anger out towards kish i dont see why you wouldnt let naruto use the power which has brung him victory in the past at that very moment in time.....the time naruto trained 2.5 yrs to get to.:notrust now ^^^befor you sasuke crack heads come in and try to call me a naruto crack head i never downed sasuke once so dont start any needless wars.(prepares trap card=flame shield)also on a side not i may have screwed poll up..i did screw the poll up:cry

Ill restate poll question like this just answer in ur replies CAn sasuke beat naruto up to 4 tails list yes or no for each of the levels and can he beat kakashi.

Last edited:
Personally i believe Sasuke to be around Kakashi's level of skill and power, but the latter's experience would be enough to wreck Sasuke. However if Sasuke does manage to outlast Kakashi's Sharingan then the older man is a goner.

Pre- Kakashi training Naruto has simply no chance against Sasuke. Base Naruto has/had absolutely nothing that could in any way offer any threat to Sasuke. And the subsequent tailed forms, though vastly superior to Sasuke in terms of raw power wouldn't be a factor at all considering Sasuke can supress the Kyuubi influence over Naruto very easily.

Yes i am a Sasuke fan and all, but i really can't see anyone coming up with a suitable argument against what has been shown in the manga thus far.

It's gonna have to come down to the new wind jutsu t bring Naruto up to par. Supressing the Kyuubi chakra is interesting, but i'd like to know if this supresses the use of the chakra as normal Naruto or does it prevent Naruto from going into his tailed forms.

Though in CS2, Sasuke might be able to defeat Kakashi, but i'd also like to note that the Sound 4 were all defeated while in CS2, so Kakashi will probably put up a reasonable fight, dispite any differences in raw power.

Off topic, anyone know what Kishi was refering to in the beginning of the post-time skip where Jiraiya told Naruto not to use that Jutsu?

~GPM

WarcoW said:
Personally i believe Sasuke to be around Kakashi's level of skill and power, but the latter's experience would be enough to wreck Sasuke. However if Sasuke does manage to outlast Kakashi's Sharingan then the older man is a goner.

Pre- Kakashi training Naruto has simply no chance against Sasuke. Base Naruto has/had absolutely nothing that could in any way offer any threat to Sasuke. And the subsequent tailed forms, though vastly superior to Sasuke in terms of raw power wouldn't be a factor at all considering Sasuke can supress the Kyuubi influence over Naruto very easily.

Yes i am a Sasuke fan and all, but i really can't see anyone coming up with a suitable argument against what has been shown in the manga thus far.

You clearly missed some of my post....Sasukes ability to supress THe kn Chakra was not preformed clearly(what i mean by this is
1.Naruto Was Indeed WOrn out
2.Naruto refused him Anyway
3.If chakra is out i HIGHLY doubt sasuke and his ability to supress kn
4.Theres no doubt sasuke will lose to naruto after this wind training because its about that time for naruto to prove the good guy always wins.
Also you said base naruto had no chance...simply put that was a sasuke fan boy statement and i will not further comment on it and i change my mind kakashi can beat c2 sasuke np because i forgot how smart he was.(i hate all sharingan users btw)

Themessanger said:
i hate all sharingan users btw

Is there any point in continuing the argument after this?
I think not...

PS - I like how you think that Sasuke supressed KN only because Naruto was tired.

I don;t think he can beat Kakashi....but naruto in normal mode,definitely. I'm not too sure about the tails since I didn't see him battle yet

Sasuke is stronger than KN3 and anything below evident by this statement. Sasuke>KN3
Themessanger said:
You clearly missed some of my post....Sasukes ability to supress THe kn Chakra was not preformed clearly(what i mean by this is
1.Naruto Was Indeed WOrn out
2.Naruto refused him Anyway
3.If chakra is out i HIGHLY doubt sasuke and his ability to supress kn
4.Theres no doubt sasuke will lose to naruto after this wind training because its about that time for naruto to prove the good guy always wins.
Also you said base naruto had no chance...simply put that was a sasuke fan boy statement and i will not further comment on it and i change my mind kakashi can beat c2 sasuke np because i forgot how smart he was.(i hate all sharingan users btw)
a) Kyuubi wouldn't be so suprised when Sasuke supressed his chakra if Naruto being worn out, and refusing him was part of it. Unless you can provide evidence that Naruto being worn out is part of it of course.
b) Unless you are kishimoto, you don't know what is going to happen after Naruto's training and fight Sasuke, so don't use no doubt.
c) Even Naruto admits Sasuke is far stronger than he is, and that's why he is going to intensive training to surpass Sasuke, if you can't see that then you are dellusional.
d) Your whole post is filled with bias opinions with no evidence to back it up evident when your last line.

Sasuke will own Kakashi due to him without uchiha blood. simple as that he trained with Oro for 2.5 years Sasuke was always a big analyzer on the battlefield so it's not like Naruto vs Kakashi and even Naruto has gotten a lot smarter on the battlefield due to Kagebushin and training with Jiraiyah.

mustang said:
Sasuke is stronger than KN3 and anything below evident by this statement. Sasuke>KN3
How does Oro's word prove it? Besides if you look at the side of the page, the text states "Orochimaru continues with yet another taunt. He was just getting him to go to the next level.

Besides everything that Sasuke showed would barely be able to stop even a Mk2

Back
Top Bottom