Sasuke didn't become a hawk

He will never become an HAWK
He will just lose his CS (Already did) and rely on his own power (Reminds me of Naruto tbh)

These "Sasuke will wtfpwn Itachi by turning into a Hawk" theories were pretty abundant last week, complete with ejaculation over how great it will be. I was pleased immensely when this incredibly lame idea didn't pan out.

Now it has the chance to be more than a stupid/cop out instantaneous power up. But you never know.
Oh, and I'm sure it's not literal. Sasuke isn't getting wings again most likely.

Last edited:
I lost interest in this Snake/Hawk thing as soon as Itachi got rid of Sasuke's scales for him. If it ever comes back to being his choice and not something done to him, I might come back to it. >_>

Sasuke shed his serpentine scales = Lost CS and Oro's power indeed it doesn't means he became a hawk yet but he is in the middle of it and will accomplish his transformation when he acquire a new power-up (EMS or something related to his Sharingan).

I still can't believe that people are expecting Sasuke to sprout wings and transform into an hawk.
He will have no power up in my opinion, he will just begin anew without Orochimaru corruption, without the CS, without his power. He will return to his Uchiha roots, taking the path of the Hawk (That's what Madara meant I believe)

I still can't believe that people are expecting Sasuke to sprout wings and transform into an hawk.
He will have no power up in my opinion, he will just begin anew without Orochimaru corruption, without the CS, without his power. He will return to his Uchiha roots, taking the path of the Hawk (That's what Madara meant I believe)
Who said he would "sprout wings and transform into an hawk"?

I hope no one actually thinks Sasuke will really turn into a Hawk. The Hawk and Snake talk are just metaphors.

These "Sasuke will wtfpwn Itachi by turning into a Hawk" theories were pretty abundant last week, complete with ejaculation over how great it will be. I was pleased immensely when this incredibly lame idea didn't pan out.

Now it has the chance to be more than a stupid/cop out instantaneous power up. But you never know.
Oh, and I'm sure it's not literal. Sasuke isn't getting wings again most likely.

Agreed. The way people were talking about that shit like it was an actual fact around these forums was annoying as fuck...

Oh .. I really want to see Sasuke with a pick and wings ... Hawk-Sasuke rulz! I wounder if Madara give Sasuke the Hawk Seal ...

Please! The whole "becoming a Hawk" thing was a metaphor by Sasuke and Madara for being independent and not to use the Power of the (white) Snake anymore!

He will get the EMS (maybe) and thats enough! The perfect tool to fight Kyuubi Naruto. The perfect tool to fight anyone (except Gai).
- Sasuke is fast enough w/o any power up!
- Sasuke has powerful NinJutsus/GenJutsu w/o any power up (Kirin)!
- Sasukes TaiJutsu isn't bad either.

He just need a little bit training (by Kakashi or Madara) to use the MS right.
He's only problem could be his lower Chakra capacity ...

Becoming a Hawk by transforming or by a power up ... what a Bullshit!

Do you want Sasuke to grow wings on his head and fly away screaming "CAW! CAW! :argh" ?

What is a hawk anyway?.

It has been mentioned by sasuke and madara but so far nobody even explains wth they are talking about.

I thought it was just a methapor for the one who kills, and the snakes the one that gets killed.
:huh

Last edited:
Becoming a HAWK was probably a figure of speech since I think it might have meant he would lose Orovhimaru's powers.

Oh .. I really want to see Sasuke with a pick and wings ... Hawk-Sasuke rulz! I wounder if Madara give Sasuke the Hawk Seal ...

Please! The whole "becoming a Hawk" thing was a metaphor by Sasuke and Madara for being independent and not to use the Power of the (white) Snake anymore!

He will get the EMS (maybe) and thats enough! The perfect tool to fight Kyuubi Naruto. The perfect tool to fight anyone (except Gai).
- Sasuke is fast enough w/o any power up!
- Sasuke has powerful NinJutsus/GenJutsu w/o any power up (Kirin)!
- Sasukes TaiJutsu isn't bad either.

He just need a little bit training (by Kakashi or Madara) to use the MS right.
He's only problem could be his lower Chakra capacity ...

Becoming a Hawk by transforming or by a power up ... what a Bullshit!

Well, madara DID mention something about being a sharingan's true power.
And given what is capable of doing, nobody can doubt that.

Consider susanoo.

But maybe the hawk thing is unrelated about sharingan's power, something even darker.

If madara said it, you know it cant be good for sasuke.

Back
Top Bottom