Sasuke could takes Itachis Eye

FulaniTo

Hey guys... this is a theory i havent read till know.
I mean sasuke could now easly take Itachis eyes and obtain EMS right ? Will he do it ? What do you think ? Okay, Itachis eyes are messed up but if sasuke takes them, things might look different. And if he does, whats he gonna do next ? Try to kill Madara right?
Besides whats about stupid Orochimaru, that guy really is scary because he just wont die, dont matter how hard he gets owned. Probably he will take Itachis eyes. But if he does will he really be able to control them ? I guess he wont. Still its for sure he will somehow regain his power. This stupid immortal snake would be long dead if Kishi wouldnt want him to regain his power sometime soon. His role in this story aint over yet.

Anyway, what is Sasuke going to do with Itachis body ? Ill be damned if he doesnt takes his eyes man!!! ARGH

He could, but I'm not convinced that he will. He seems to have made a point so far in not taking the same route as his much despised older bro. I think that purely knowing that it was an 'Itachi plan', deems it below him (morally) and would not stoop to his level.

Well, he might need them to beat Madara, so he might take um...It would give Sasuke a power-up...but its sort of Itachi's plan and he didn't want to be anything like his older brother.

Itachi has already confirmed that Sasuke does not have the Mangekyou Sharingan.
Without the mangekyou, he does not run the risk of going blind in the first place.
Which ultimately renders the EMS pointless.

The EMS is the last resort for people who spam Mangekyou techniques, cough cough Itachi and Madara. If you don't use it constantly, chances are you will be able to go through life without going blind.

dude, tiachi's eyes were bleeding from ther sockets. im almost positive itachi had a 99% chance of going blind right ther before he died. and even if sasuke does take them, ,madara's still gonna kick his ass :LOS

He could, but I don't think he will. First, it looks like Itachi is blind now, so I'm not sure how that will help Sasuke in any way. Second, I figure Sasuke's going to be traumatized enough without taking his brother's eyes, and having to live with the fact that there will always be a piece of his brother in him would be enough to drive him crazy. Lastly, I don't think Sasuke will gain the MS, much less the EMS. This fight has shown that his skill with normal sharingan is enough, and the MS has pretty much been shown to be evil at this point.

He won't take his eyes. Even though he hates his brother I doubt Sasuke will stoop to Itachi's level and steal his eyes.

Hey guys... this is a theory i havent read till know.
I mean sasuke could now easly take Itachis eyes and obtain EMS right ? Will he do it ? What do you think ? Okay, Itachis eyes are messed up but if sasuke takes them, things might look different. And if he does, whats he gonna do next ? Try to kill Madara right?
Besides whats about stupid Orochimaru, that guy really is scary because he just wont die, dont matter how hard he gets owned. Probably he will take Itachis eyes. But if he does will he really be able to control them ? I guess he wont. Still its for sure he will somehow regain his power. This stupid immortal snake would be long dead if Kishi wouldnt want him to regain his power sometime soon. His role in this story aint over yet.

Anyway, what is Sasuke going to do with Itachis body ? Ill be damned if he doesnt takes his eyes man!!! ARGH

Kishi has been pushing the hard-work>genius theme, plus that quote about the skilled ninja using a rock better than a novice uses a kunai
so this has pretty much been decided.

Why gamble on taking Itachi's near blind eyes? Nowhere has it been said that if an Uchiha without the Mangekyou Sharingan takes their brother's Mangekyou eyes that they would be granted the eternal Mangekyou.

After hating Itachi so much, I doubt he'll actually steal his eyes (to top it off - blind eyes) and use them, knowing for the rest of his life that his eyes were the same ones that helped Itachi kill his family.

Who cares that Itachi's eyes are blind(Even though that hasnt been completely proven yet) And Madaras eyes were blind too, I dont think that matters at all what-so-ever. Even if Sauske does not have the MS, he will still take his Itachis eyes for later (throw them in a jar like Itachi did in his Genjutsu), especially after the whole story about light and thre going blind part. Plus, if I was Sauske, I would jack those legendary items that Itachi had too, rob that nucca and leave him to die. :D

Last edited:
Itachi_san's Eyes are useless to Sasuke He didn't quite kill him to awaken MS.So there's no chance of him using them to obtain EMS

Itachi_san's Eyes are useless to Sasuke He didn't quite kill him to awaken MS.So there's no chance of him using them to obtain EMS

Lol... Why would sauske gain the MS by killing Itachi, that makes 0 sense at all. Even if you wanted to go on the "kill your best friend theory" Itachi is no where close to someone sauske cares about. And how are Itachis eyes useless? You can only awaken the EMS through taking the MS from a sibling, and Itachi is the only brother to sauske I know of... Dont post bad opinions

This is a question, not a theory. Something as simple as Sasuke taking Itachi's eye is not really interesting enough to be a "theory", and you haven't presented any sort of background for why he might. Moving this to Library, but I think it deserves to be merged with another thread there.

The title of "eternal" Mangekyō Sharingan suggests that the one in seek of of this form must first be in possession of the Mangekyō Sharingan, which I believe Sasuke does not have. Even if this is not the case, I doubt that Sasuke would grasp at this power. His statement of not achieving power in the same way that Itachi did leads me, and many others, to this conclusion.

i actually like this theory for the people whol are saying it wouldent give him ems. I belive it would i mean its his brother even if his eyes are blind suaske would see clearly. Madras younger brother had activated the ms so when madra took his eyes i bet madras younger brothers was going blind. If you take your brothers eyes you will always see clearly. If susake dosent do it for himself i belive he will take them because of zetsu. THen thers orchimaru everyone wants those eyes id take them to save my ass.

I think in order to obtain EMS, one must first have obtained MS. It would be illogical for Sasuke to jump from his 3 tomoe sharingan straight to EMS. It just wouldn't make sense.

No.

First off, Itachi's eyes seem kinda ruined. And Sasuke didn't want to follow his brothers path. Plus he doesn't have the MS yet, so the eyes are useless at this point. Sasuke now also knows what the side effects of the MS are, so I doubt he'll risk that.

Back
Top Bottom