Sai vs. Naruto (manga)

Telling Lies

she fades away
I believe Naruto will never let anyone hurt Sasuke. Sai was instructed to kill Sasuke. I think Naruto would kill Sai to protect Sasuke. But it would be an awsome fight between the two.

Naruto pwns the living sht outta the gay ass Sai his half a shirt and art jutsus

Base Naruto is more than enough with kage bunshin no jutsu, Sai dosen't seem to have good taijutsu, and is more mid/long range there is allways tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu. Gamabunta to summon for help, maybe a new Gamikichi growned up. There is also Rasengan and Odama Rasngan, the jutsu Jiriaya warned him not to use. Plus after his done with his training he'll be a whole lot better than Sai, Sai won't even make a scratch on Naruto.

There is allways the possibility of Naruto goin Kyuubi and completely annihilate Sai. Sai is just way to weak, with what he has showned, to be compared to Naruto

after his tajuu kage bunshn training, Naruto is going to come out like he has trained for over 20 years, thus giving him the experience of a 36 year old Naruto. HE was already a match for Sai before his training, but after...he shoud be able to kill anyone his age (the true question is Sasuke)

kessa said:
I believe Naruto will never let anyone hurt Sasuke. Sai was instructed to kill Sasuke. I think Naruto would kill Sai to protect Sasuke. But it would be an awsome fight between the two.

I think so too, but some doubt is left in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom