• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Rules of the Battledome [Re-revised] / Suggestions and Concerns

Bonly

More Naruto related threads are made, though. Equal if I am being generous. I feel what guides people here is Naruto, not Boruto. But I could be wrong.

I could not change the name if I wanted to, though. That's some Admin stuff.

Perhaps a Boruto BD sub section should be made :awesome:gun

ThirdRidoku

Still. Naruto mamga is over has been for sometime now. Getting with the times is better, and Boruto series is the only reason why anyone would ever bother with this forum anymore because its still giving those characters life.

More thread topics of naruto because the manga has been entirely fleshed out, while we still have a lot of questions about character strength in boruto. Making it hard to debate on them. Boruto being current, also gives people interest in the entirety of the franchise which includes Naruto. Much like how Super does for DB now.
The anime which was where most western fans followed the series ended a little less than 4 years ago for one. Two, the NBD which is still one of the most popular sections on the site and a vast majority of discussions are Naruto related and do not have anything to do with Boruto bar the occasional thread or two which is funny because the New Leaf which isn't as popular as the NBD has a majority of its discussions relate to Boruto so even in the small sample size that is our forum it seems Naruto discussions are still providing more posts than the Boruto discussions. Three, we have entire sections outside of the Naruto avenue that bring their own traction with notable examples being the OBD, Alley, and DB section during Super's run. The idea that this site needed Boruto to continue is actually just flat out wrong.

Interesting. Maybe for more people than I think, following Boruto keeps them interested in Naruto, because when they read Boruto they end up loving Naruto better because its the OG and of better quality. Boruto fans are Naruto fans, and Naruto fans of all walks will continue making Naruto threads.

So changing the name to "Boruto" could have an effect that I'm too biased to see. Like if you changed the name to Boruto, maybe even more people would flood in since they feel this site isn't stuck in a time loop of the past or something and that its up to date with the current times, and might feel more ready to discuss Boruto topics but will see there are still tons of Naruto topics to discuss and participate in them too?

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
The anime which was where most western fans followed the series ended a little less than 4 years ago for one. Two, the NBD which is still one of the most popular sections on the site and a vast majority of discussions are Naruto related and do not have anything to do with Boruto bar the occasional thread or two which is funny because the New Leaf which isn't as popular as the NBD has a majority of its discussions relate to Boruto so even in the small sample size that is our forum it seems Naruto discussions are still providing more posts than the Boruto discussions. Three, we have entire sections outside of the Naruto avenue that bring their own traction with notable examples being the OBD, Alley, and DB section during Super's run. The idea that this site needed Boruto or even needs to rebrand to Boruto to increase it's popularity to continue is actually just flat out wrong

I should rephrase. The NBD should be the Boruto Battle Dome. Boruto isn't nearly as fleshed out so its expected that less topics on them will be made right now.

Tri

✌️
I should rephrase. The NBD should be the Boruto Battle Dome. Boruto isn't nearly as fleshed out so its expected that less topics on them will be made right now.
I don't see much of a reason to though, the NBD already functions fine as a place to discuss Boruto topics.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
I don't see much of a reason to though, the NBD already functions fine as a place to discuss Boruto topics.

Again, its about modernizing. Nbd is helped through the success of boruto which gives continued life to Naruto related topics

Top Bottom