Rick and Morty (Adult Swim)

CoopoNitro7

I’m Officially declaring this the best season of Rick and Morty since season 2

Favorite joke is “Jesus fuckin Baned me Morty”

Aduro

Definitely not a villain.
Weirdly, this piss-guy episode turned out a lot better than the episode that I thought would be this season's interdimensional cable...

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
The Meta episode is probably one of my top 3 episodes of the entire series. Last season was so fucking bad, it's insane this new season is so good.

CoopoNitro7

I love this season but now im also scared about the MCU… Two Rick and Morty writers from season 4 and 5 are now writing for the MCU. Mike Waldron wrote Loki and Dr Strange 2 and Jake Lovenees wrote Antman 3…

Seeing how good this season is AFTER these writers left and Dan Harmon basically reshuffled the entire writers room for this season… makes me very anxious for these writers in the MCU. Liked Dr Strange 2 but I disliked Loki so… we’ll see

Anyway yeah, this is the best season of this series since season 2 for me

Lurko

Morty was like a fucking green lantern and Rick had Tech that made Morty shit on the King!! Amazing.Rick with prep is awesome.

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
Pretty cool that Rick is trying to chill with his nihilism. Pretty good character growth there.

Love that this newest ep is a callback/sequel to one of my fav eps!!!
Quite a few call backs. Liie father like son Morty getting out of sacrificing his dick for the greater good.

BlazingInferno

Forum Ninja
Huh, don’t think I ever gave any input on the new season, or the second half. It was definitely better than the last season. I never thought I would feel bad for a piss villain :yumme Also….

Why did I feel like this was going to happen one day?

CoopoNitro7

Why did I feel like this was going to happen one day?
Probably because Dan Harmon himself also got caught up in this

Man Harmon is LUCKY AS FUCK that his shit was sorted out pre-MeToo movement.

like even the idea that a tv creator can publicly admit that he sexually harrased, stalked, and fired his employee for not sleeping with him and that hes genuinely sorry for his actions and is working to better himself TODAY is beyond impossible

Its a miracle Harmon kind of got away with admitting this.

Now his co-creator is caught in even worse shit, Domestic violence way into MeToo… Its over for this man unless he goes Full Johnny Depp on this

Aduro

Maybe they'll give his job to Shion Takeuchi. She wrote for Disenchantment and Gravity Falls, and her sci-fi show, Inside Job, recently got axed by Netflix.

Mider T

Nanners and kittens
Those voices and speech patterns are a little too iconic to replace. Unless they go completely ridiculous like Squidbillies did.

Aduro

After a great season too......yeah this series is done for.
TBH this show always took the risk of leaving the audience disappointed in terms of lore. Deciding to constantly hint at bigger mysteries and continuity while making most episodes standalone stories. You can't really count on an TV not getting cancelled for one reason or another. HBO and Netflix scrapped so many animated comedies...

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
Those voices and speech patterns are a little too iconic to replace. Unless they go completely ridiculous like Squidbillies did.
Be an even worst idea.....but then again.....
TBH this show always took the risk of leaving the audience disappointed in terms of lore. Deciding to constantly hint at bigger mysteries and continuity while making most episodes standalone stories. You can't really count on an TV not getting cancelled for one reason or another. HBO and Netflix scrapped so many animated comedies...
It was getting a bit somewhere the last 2 seasons though in a slow burn kind of way. I can see why HBO is scrapping animated shows since it is ran by a bunch of fools......but not netflix. That one is strange.

Top Bottom