- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
- Gintama
- Demon Slayer
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Rurouni Kenshin

Ekkologix

Certified Memelord
that mostly comes to personal preference

for me, taking into account the peak of each that i seen (which is also personal preference rly)

one piece
naruto
full metal
attack on titan
gintama - havnt seen all
bleach
jjk - anime only
jojo - havnt seen all
demon slayer - anime only

kenshin - didnt see at all yet, cant rate

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
- Naruto
- Bleach
- One Piece
- Attack On Titan
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Gintama
- Demon Slayer
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Rurouni Kenshin

One Piece
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Bleach
Demon Slayer
Attack on Titan

Untiered:
Jujutsu Kaisen
Gintama
Jojo

Mawt

I'd say best out of these would be FMA and OP. FMA is a more cohesive, tight, and traditional narrative while OP is grander and more adventurous. FMA is obviously more planned out and has fewer issues in terms of plot and whatnot, but OP is such a fun ride that makes you fall in love with the world and characters. It's truly a work that has lots of love put into it by the author.

Next is probably AOT. Originally I would've had it on the same level as the two above it, but the ending blemished it for me. But I still think that what came before the ending was all great.

After that it's Naruto, a series I have a soft spot for due to nostalgia. A series of highs and lows. At its best it's genuinely great, but it also has plenty of flaws which being on this forum for long enough will expose you towards.

DS and JJK I have on the same level. Simple but well executed stories that truly come to life with their excellent anime adaptations. I think they're both good. DS is more emotionally impactful while JJK has a more intriguing power system. They both have potential but I need to see more from them before I put them higher (I say this as an anime only viewer for both of them).

At last comes in Bleach, a series that I've never been that fond of. The story never gripped me like these other ones did. Its peaks are good but nothing to really write home about. Maybe I'd appreciate it more if I reread it, but Idk.

I can't rank Rurouni Kenshin as I haven't seen it. I've seen 100ish episodes of Gintama, but I don't want to rank it until I've finished it and seen all of the serious arcs. JoJo's ranking pretty much depends on which parts you're looking at.

Francyst

Sakura + Sasuke = Sharinglasses
Fullmetal
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
One Piece
Jojo* (Atleast up to part 5. Stopped reading Jojo at Part 6 because it was trash)
Gintama
Jujutsu Kaisen (Have only seen the anime)
Rurouni Kenshin (Only watched half of it)
Bleach

Jackalinthebox

Mine;
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Gintama
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Attack On Titan
- Demon Slayer
- One Piece
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Naruto
- Bleach

Vandal Savage

Magician
Supporting Staff
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece
Rurouni Kenshin
Shingeki no Kyojin
Jujutsu Kaisen - Anime Only
Kimetsu no Yaiba - Anime Only
Naruto
Bleach

I haven't read or watched enough of JJBA or Gintama to rank them.

gunchar

1. Gintama
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure/Attack On Titan
5. One Piece(this pains me, but Oda's writing is just way too often way too whack since the New World)/Demon Slayer(Anime only so far)
6. Naruto
7. Bleach

Can't rank so far: Jujutsu Kaisen

Top Bottom