Jigen (V2)
Isshiki
Kinshiki
Base Momoshiki
Fused Momoshiki
Toneri
Urashiki
Hagoromo

EDIT: Throw in Juubito and Juubidara if you want to.

dergeist

As per canon (strongest to weakest).

Kaguya
Hogaromo
Gap
Jigen V2 (10 tails amp)
Pre-fruit Kaguya
Isshiki
Fused Momoshit/Urushit
Toneri
Kinshiki/Momoshiki

Perfect Susano

Isshiki
Transformed Momoshiki
Base Momoshiki
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Jigen
Transformed Momoshiki(If opponent has full knowledge)
Base Momoshiki(If opponent has full knowledge)
Kinshiki
Urashiki
Toneri

Isshiki
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Jigen
Fused momoshiki
Toneri
kinshiki
Base momoshiki

Kaguya
Hogaromo
Gap
Jigen V2 (10 tails amp)
Pre-fruit Kaguya
Isshiki
Fused Momoshit/Urushit
Toneri
Kinshiki/Momoshiki
Isshiki
Transformed Momoshiki
Base Momoshiki
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Jigen
Transformed Momoshiki(If opponent has full knowledge)
Base Momoshiki(If opponent has full knowledge)
Kinshiki
Urashiki
Toneri

Does this mean that every Otsotsuki who is above Toneri can also perform his Moon level feats ??

dergeist

Does this mean that every Otsotsuki who is above Toneri can also perform his Moon level feats ??

I don't really consider moon level anything special, it was going to get destroyed by an 8 tails chakra fueled canon. His (Toneri's) attacks were tanked by the others and he was one punch Ko'd by KCM Nardo.

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
Rank them taking both feats and portrayal into account:

Kaguya
Jigen (V2)
Isshiki
Kinshiki
Base Momoshiki
Fused Momoshiki
Toneri
Urashiki
Hagoromo

1. Isshiki

2. V2 Jigen

3. Fused Momoshiki

4. Kaguya

5. Hagoromo/Hamura

6. Base Momoshiki

7. Kinshiki

8. Toneri

( Unsure where to place Urashiki, he is an absolute mess in terms of feats and hype)

Six Paths Scaling

π•Šπ•”π•’π•π•– ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ, π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•© ℙ𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕀 π•Šπ•”π•’π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ
Fused Momoshiki
Kaguya
Isshiki
Hagoromo
Base Momoshiki
Urashiki
Jigen
Toneri
Kinshiki

thedude360

aint nobody beating goku
ive not watched boro so hear me out,

isshiki
juubi hagomoro (hags is weaker than kag but he would beat her in a fight cause she is dumb and juubi is a massive boost)
kags
Jigen
fused momo
3 eyed mads
kinshi
juubito
toneri

LawdyLawd

Kaguya
Isshiki
Hagoromo
Jigen
Fused Momoshiki
Juubidara
Toneri
Juubito
Kinshiki
Momoshiki
Urashiki

something like that via feats and portrayal

ARGUS

The conqueror
1. Kaguya
2. Hagoromo
3. Isshiki
4. Jigen
5. Fused Momo
6. Momo
7. Toneri
8. Kinshiki

urashiki would logically be at 7 above toneri based on portrayal
But probably at 8 above kinshiki based on fears

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Prime JJ Kaguya/JJ Hagoromo/Isshiki
TCM Hamura
V2 Jigen/Base Hag
Base Hamura
Fused Momo
Kinshiki/Base Momo
Toneri
Juudara
Juubito
Urashiki

Capa13

Banned

Kaguya
Hogaromo
Gap
Jigen V2 (10 tails amp)
Pre-fruit Kaguya
Isshiki
Fused Momoshit/Urushit
Toneri
Kinshiki/Momoshiki
You just seriously put Jigen over Isshiki. I’m literally crying of laughter. This is like saying P1 Naruto is stronger than Shippuden Naruto LOOOL.

Capa13

Banned
1. Prime Isshiki
2. Prime Kaguya
3. V2 Jigen
4. JJ Hagoromo/Fused Momo
5. TCM Hamura
6. Base Momo
7. Kinshiki
8. Toneri
9. Juubito
10. Urashiki

dergeist

You just seriously put Jigen over Isshiki. I’m literally crying of laughter. This is like saying P1 Naruto is stronger than Shippuden Naruto LOOOL.

Yeah, no. I put V2 10 tails amped Jigen above Isshiki who has no amps. Next time try and read it before jumping the gun.

Ludi

ZEHAHAHA
Difficult list. Incorporating the last and using statements from it will make a very awkward list, which is why I rather avoid that film altogether. As via statements you'd get TL Naruto with BSM > toneri > Naruto+Sasuke+DMS Kakashi+Sakura > revived exponentially stronger kaguya > revived kaguya >> madara.

So you'd get isshiki > jigen > fused momoshiki > adult Sasuke ~ adult Naruto > TL Naruto with BSM > toneri > Naruto+Sasuke+DMS Kakashi+Sakura > revived exponentially stronger kaguya > revived kaguya >> madara.

You'd get something like this for the list:

Isshiki
Jigen
Fused momoshiki
Toneri
Revived exponentially stronger Kaguya
JJ Hagoromo
TCM Hamura

Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki somewhere in there too

Last edited:

Sage King

1. Kaguya
2. JJ Hagoromo
3. 3 Eyed Juubidara
4. Hamura
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
5.Ishikki
6.Fused Momoshiki
7.Toneri
8.Base Momo
9.Kinshiki
10.Urashiki

Capa13

Banned
Yeah, no. I put V2 10 tails amped Jigen above Isshiki who has no amps. Next time try and read it before jumping the gun.
Ahh yes… a portion of a 10 tails being absorbed is a greater boost in power than a Prime body capable of utilizing the entire power of an otsutsuki without cracking upon slightly using abilities.

Soo I guess if Naruto was blitzed and had half his body obliterated and then merged with some fodder shinobi upon which he absorbed a small portion of a 10 tails then I guess he would just be stronger than prime Hokage Naruto.

This might be the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life from you, and that’s saying a lot.

dergeist

Ahh yes… a portion of a 10 tails being absorbed is a greater boost in power than a Prime body capable of utilizing the entire power of an otsutsuki without cracking upon slightly using abilities.

Soo I guess if Naruto was blitzed and had half his body obliterated and then merged with some fodder shinobi upon which he absorbed a small portion of a 10 tails then I guess he would just be stronger than prime Hokage Naruto.

This might be the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life from you, and that’s saying a lot.

You went from fail to fail there and what a second rate strawman:kobeha

First and foremost his body was okay, he absorbed 10 tails chakra to get an amp. Under the immense pressure of that 10 tails chakra it started to fail. Isshits own Prime body was negged by pre-fruit Kaguya, so no need to even entertain that joke of a comparison you tried to make.

On the second point, it would be more like Sasuke (teen Sasuke) taking an amp from 10 tailed beast chakra to form BPS. He jumps significantly, so yes V2 Jigen is Isshit plus 10 tails chakra.

Do you want to try again:dumbpepe

Take your time and process the information, you might start to see things more clearly.

Capa13

Banned
You went from fail to fail there and what a second rate strawman:kobeha

First and foremost his body was okay, he absorbed 10 tails chakra to get an amp. Under the immense pressure of that 10 tails chakra it started to fail. Isshits own Prime body was negged by pre-fruit Kaguya, so no need to even entertain that joke of a comparison you tried to make.

On the second point, it would be more like Sasuke (teen Sasuke) taking an amp from 10 tailed beast chakra to form BPS. He jumps significantly, so yes V2 Jigen is Isshit plus 10 tails chakra.

Do you want to try again:dumbpepe

Take your time and process the information, you might start to see things more clearly.
It’s no wonder you parents left you at an orphanage. I’d be embarrassed if this was the by product of my doing as well.

Turrin

ηŽ„ζ­¦
Rank them taking both feats and portrayal into account:

Kaguya
Jigen (V2)
Isshiki
Kinshiki
Base Momoshiki
Fused Momoshiki
Toneri
Urashiki
Hagoromo

Ishiki or Kaguya Prime with Chakra Fruit should be the Strongest as the Fruit Power was =~ Hagaromo and Hamura, and it’s implied Hagaromo and Hamura are >= Teen RSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, since they fought an as strong or stronger Kaguya, that those 2 did (there are also other obvious narrative parallels drawn). This means Kaguya Prime is = Kaguya (WA) + Teen Naruto + Teen Sasuke.

At best you can argue Base Momoshiki and Urashiki are >= Adult Naruto or Adult Sasuke , but even that’s debatable. And Kinshiki is clearly weaker then them. Now at best you can get Adult Naruto somewhere nebulously above WA Kaguya, if you believe the Last Movie Novelization and Poster are accurate which indicate Toneri has similar chakra to WA Kaguya but is actually an unquantifiable amount stronger then her. And then if you assume Naruto got a bit stronger as an Adult you can say he is bit stronger then that though that is in-fact debatable too since Naruto is stated to have gotten Rusty since the time of the Last, so he may not have improved much.

However Sasuke believing him and the Gokage (who all seem weaker then Base Naruto given their respective performances against Momoshiki) could take a threat > Kaguya, also implies that Sasuke believes he is Kaguya+ level by now.

However these characters being nebulously above WA Kaguya, is nowhere near the idea of Prime Kaguya who is above WA by A Teen Sasuke + Teen Naruto level of power.
β€”
Monster Momoshiki is a bit more debatable as he can beat Adult Naruto (though some claim he was weakened), but again even being nebulously above Adult Naruto won’t put him on par with Prime Kaguya. Might put him on par with Prime Hagaromo though who only had half the chakra fruit power and WA Kaguya’s chakra at his best. So that’s a bit debatable there.
β€”-
Now Ishiki was beating Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke, so you can argue he is above Prime Kaguya because Adult Fate Bros are like nebulously above x2 WA Kaguya, and WA Kaguya is stronger then Teen Fate Bros Combined, so Ishiki would beat Prime Kaguya then.

However this is assuming that the The Last information is correct and that Sasuke wasn’t overestimating himself or the Gokage. Because if that isn’t correct and they are closer to their Teen Selves in Power then Prime Kaguya is still the strongest.
β€”-
So based on The Last and Sasuke it goes

1- Ishiki / Jigen
2- Prime Kaguya
3- Monstershiki or Hagaromo
4- Monstershiki or Hagaromo
5- Urashiki (I guess he is over Base Momo given the Anime promotional material)
6- Base Momo
7- WA Kaguya
8- Kinshiki

However if Sasuke and The Last are wrong then it goes

1- Prime Kaguya
2- Prime Hagaromo or Ishiki
3- Prime Hagaromo or Ishiki
4- Monstershiki
5- Urashiki
6- Base Momo
7- WA Kaguya
8- Kinshiki