Ramen Facts #1: Sasuke with Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is weaker than Naruto with Sage Mode

CuriousLad

How is this even possible?
When news reached to the remaining Akatsuki members that Naruto has single-handedly beaten Pain (Six Paths of Pain), Black Zetsu claimed Naruto is now stronger than Sasuke. This is in fact, after knowing Sasuke (with replacing his brother's Uchiha Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan to transform into Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. In the storyline as well, Sage Mode Naruto was able to beat 5 of the 6 Paths of Pain before he ultimately met the final Pain. If not for Hinata's entrance to the fight and technically being murdered in cold blood by the 6th Pain, Naruto would have never unlocked his Nine-Tailed seal. This dude legit took off everything and said fuck it. This was of course a very big factor in beating the 6th Pain however, 6th Pain's body has already been dead long time ago and was actually controlled by Uzumaki Nagato (the real Pain) somewhere near the vicinity. 6th Pain suffered noticeable injuries to his body and was outclassed in every combat however, Naruto (now with Kyuubi Cloak) never won it entirely. Even after unleashing 8th Tail Stage (Yamato's hand said 9 but we only saw 8), he compressed it back with the help of late father Minato, only then he came back with Sage Mode and finally beat 6th Pain. Sage Mode was so strong it could simply mix with Nine Tails chakra (again, no cloak, no chakra take overs, just simply mixed) to be so strong Naruto could resist Nagato Pain's control literally in front of him. All in all, Sage Mode has shown incredible prowess in terms of raw power, battle perception and bodily enhancement compared to Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan which is incredibly chakra dependent. If Naruto had met Sasuke during the time both of them discovered their new powers, Naruto for sure would have won there and then.

How is this even possible?
When news reached to the remaining Akatsuki members that Naruto has single-handedly beaten Pain (Six Paths of Pain), Black Zetsu claimed Naruto is now stronger than Sasuke. This is in fact, after knowing Sasuke (with replacing his brother's Uchiha Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan to transform into Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. In the storyline as well, Sage Mode Naruto was able to beat 5 of the 6 Paths of Pain before he ultimately met the final Pain. If not for Hinata's entrance to the fight and technically being murdered in cold blood by the 6th Pain, Naruto would have never unlocked his Nine-Tailed seal. This dude legit took off everything and said fuck it. This was of course a very big factor in beating the 6th Pain however, 6th Pain's body has already been dead long time ago and was actually controlled by Uzumaki Nagato (the real Pain) somewhere near the vicinity. 6th Pain suffered noticeable injuries to his body and was outclassed in every combat however, Naruto (now with Kyuubi Cloak) never won it entirely. Even after unleashing 8th Tail Stage (Yamato's hand said 9 but we only saw 8), he compressed it back with the help of late father Minato, only then he came back with Sage Mode and finally beat 6th Pain. Sage Mode was so strong it could simply mix with Nine Tails chakra (again, no cloak, no chakra take overs, just simply mixed) to be so strong Naruto could resist Nagato Pain's control literally in front of him. All in all, Sage Mode has shown incredible prowess in terms of raw power, battle perception and bodily enhancement compared to Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan which is incredibly chakra dependent. If Naruto had met Sasuke during the time both of them discovered their new powers, Naruto for sure would have won there and then.
in order to kill nardo as a jinchuuriki one would have to fight the kyuubi avatar regardless.
already demonstrated at VOTE1 when sauce-dono went for the kill (actually bloodlusted) and kyuuberty denied it, casually.
they are one and the same, to kill one you must kill both. so it's irrelevent that kyuuberty came out during the pain fight, especially when pain actually went out of his way to bring it out lol while eulogising about pain.
this is just the canon we were given, iunno what you want us to do about it.

akin to how itachi got stuck for the rest of his life (and change) on a single S-rank mission, if he were stronger than 6pop he would have completed his mission and killed the stand-in leader of the akatsuki, and there would be no story for us to go through.
canon argument here.

Ganta

Not the Ganta from Narutobase. Stop Hollering PMs.
Black Zetsu claimed Naruto is now stronger than Sasuke.
White Zetsu, not Black.

Also he said in the original Jp, "If you and Naruto were to battle right now, I'd wager he's stronger than you". Keep in mind he said this before the Kage summit.

Zetsu based it off of Naruto beating Pain "by himself" compared to Sasuke just awakening MS with Amaterasu ability, and failing with Killer B, hence the reason why Zetsu said that he thinks "right now" Naruto was "probably" stronger. Suffice to say, Sasuke as he is right now is very much different than the one before this fight; he has Susano'o, Enton: Kagutsuchi , and his chakra is far more potent than it was when he had the cursed seal level 2 (none of which Zetsu factored in due to his "right now" statement).

This is in fact, after knowing Sasuke (with replacing his brother's Uchiha Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan to transform into Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.
:oh That was before the eye transplant. Fuck is you chain-smoking?

Csdabest

O.Y.D. Chris Styles
The comparison was made on MS Sasuke who still hasnt even mastered his Mangekyo much less gained EMS. Blind Madara punked SM Naruto. EMS Sasuke was stated to have good moves. That statement kind of crumbles the foundation of SM>EMS.

Last edited:

Csdabest

O.Y.D. Chris Styles
Didn't Naruto himself admit that he needed to master the Kyuubi to beat normal MS Sauce
Yes. May have been out of context slightly. But Its more credible then Zetsu "Thinking" Naruto was stronger than Sasuke then sending Sasuke on a mission to the Kage Summit to develope his powers yet still think Naruto is stronger than EMS Sasuke.

accountmaker

The In Between
Yes. May have been out of context slightly. But Its more credible then Zetsu "Thinking" Naruto was stronger than Sasuke then sending Sasuke on a mission to the Kage Summit to develope his powers yet still think Naruto is stronger than EMS Sasuke.
I think Pain arc nads is stronger than the same arc sauce tho, but that's due to the kyuubi. Sasuke has the advantage because of genjutsu, but an uncontrollable v2 transformation should snap nads out of it.

Yagami Uchiha

Sasuke had a regular MS, which wasn’t even fully mastered. Also, they should be equal now. Kishimoto has said countless of times that they’re equal, why would he change that now? None of that matters though, they’ve both been nerfed to the ground, and I’ll be very surprised if they do anything noteworthy from now on.

Ganta

I think Pain arc nads is stronger than the same arc sauce tho, but that's due to the kyuubi.

:oh Sasuke's opponents were already pretty ridiculous, with him facing them back to back, without intel or fully recouping.

BlinkST

President, ClubRinne
:oh Sasuke's opponents were already pretty ridiculous, with him facing them back to back, without intel or fully recouping.
If he was serious instead of trying out his new magic eyes, I think that he really could have killed the 4 he fought at the summit. EMS Madara showed that the 5 Kage were a joke:catskully Danzo was the only one that could give him a real challenge because of Izanagi.

Heaven or Hell

Sharingan (and Rinnegan abilities) are kinda learn-as-you-go.

I think Sasuke was going as serious as he could at any given time. With the possible exception of when he was firing a few Blaze Release shots at Gaara.

If he was at the level he was at at the end of the arc but with fresh eyes, he definitely would have fucked up Ay4, Mei and Gaara. Onoki is tricky and depends more on the environment

Last edited:

accountmaker

The In Between
If he was serious instead of trying out his new magic eyes, I think that he really could have killed the 4 he fought at the summit. EMS Madara showed that the 5 Kage were a joke:catskully Danzo was the only one that could give him a real challenge because of Izanagi.
Lmfao no base MS sauce would've gotten clapped by the 5 kage. He barely managed to put down danzo, and Ay literally put him on his back. Stop wanking fam

accountmaker

The In Between
Madara, the 3rd strongest character in the OG series? That fought the kage as an immortal zombie with the rinnegan ? C'mon now.

accountmaker

The In Between
Boss and I are enough.
Spoiler:

oh shit, boss and I are NOT not enough
Spoiler:

He laid Danzo out clean

What are you arguing about exactly? Sasuke couldn't handle the 5 kage at once. He barely managed to beat danzo by tricking him with genjutsu.

Milliardo

Guy that's been here too long
You Naruto boys are fucking hilarious. :lmao

You know Naruto said he needed the Kyuubi right? Its the only reason Naruto accomplishes anything in the manga besides a fart against Kiba.

:urahaha

Aegon Targaryen

King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men
Sharingan (and Rinnegan abilities) are kinda learn-as-you-go.

I think Sasuke was going as serious as he could at any given time. With the possible exception of when he was firing a few Blaze Release shots at Gaara.

If he was at the level he was at at the end of the arc but with fresh eyes, he definitely would have fucked up Ay4, Mei and Gaara. Onoki is tricky and depends more on the environment

This.

Imagine giving MS Sasuke MADARA's feats :mjlol

I think people here is not getting it right I assume? Danzo fight MS Sasuke (V4 Susanoo+Enton release) is the one that could have handled at least 4 Gokage not the one that fought Gaara and A. I also don't agree MS Sasuke can beat Onoki if he is with the other four Gokage.

Aegon Targaryen

King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men
I think people here is not getting it right I assume? Danzo fight MS Sasuke (V4 Susanoo+Enton release) is the one that could have handled at least 4 Gokage not the one that fought Gaara and A. I also don't agree MS Sasuke can beat Onoki if he is with the other four Gokage.

Danzo fight Sasuke didn't have V4 Susano'o. He awakened it against Kakashi.

Ganta

What are you arguing about exactly? Sasuke couldn't handle the 5 kage at once.

I said Sasuke's battle was done back-to-back. Who said anything about facing all 5 at once?

He barely managed to beat danzo by tricking him with genjutsu.

Brains, not brawn, matter when it's Sharingan on Sharingan.

Last edited by a moderator:

accountmaker

The In Between
I said Sasuke's battle was done back-to-back. Who said anything about facing all 5 at once?

Brains, not brawn, matter when it's Sharingan on Sharingan.

I was referring to the 5 kage at once in my original post, but you responded directly to it by spouting some nonsense about Darui so you need to get a better prescription for your glasses.

No it isn't. Regardless of whether you need better ocular jutsu or not doesn't change the fact that sasuke was struggling against a past his prime Danzo and only won with a last minute genjutsu trick.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlinkST

President, ClubRinne
Top Bottom