In Progress Quick Suggestion Thread

it should be viable in sections they don't mod. Hell you guys do a good job of ignoring members anyway with alot of things, so we should be allowed to ignore them
While that's well and all most mods have some level of access anywhere, so still not viable and won't be viable.

I will not mind my language. I will mind my language when you guys learn how to be unbiased.

So, again, if they do not mod the section they should be allowed to be ignored. The culture of staff here has made this a very viable option. So don't tell me what I can and can not say when you guys don't follow your own rules, either.

So, again, if they do not mod the section they should be allowed to be ignored. The culture of staff here has made this a very viable option. So don't tell me what I can and can not say when you guys don't follow your own rules, either.
Unfortunately won't be happening. If you have any other suggestions do bring them up.

I will keep talking about this until you staff:

A. Implement it.
B. Actually be unbiased. (I know that is so hard of an concept for you guys to grasp)
C. Actually be unbiased.

Thats my suggestions.

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Idea: make it so you have to post to give ratings. I. e. if you start doing ratings too much without posting, the ratings get blocked and you have to post more. Could maybe require 1 post to get 5 ratings, and cap at 15 ratings so spamming doesn't do too much.

This is meant to end the issue of users in the Cafe who just spend the day rating down the posts they disagree with but don't reply to them.

Maybe make this Cafe-only if it's gonna be inconvenient for other sections.

Last edited:

Klue

Not to be confused with KlueST the Rinnegan fan
More account filters.

You get the point.

Last edited:

Klue

Enhance profile response comments with the same bells and whistles as normal forum post.

Krory

Idea: make it so you have to post to give ratings. I. e. if you start doing ratings too much without posting, the ratings get blocked and you have to post more. Could maybe require 1 post to get 5 ratings, and cap at 15 ratings so spamming doesn't do too much.

This is meant to end the issue of users in the Cafe who just spend the day rating down the posts they disagree with but don't reply to them.

Maybe make this Cafe-only if it's gonna be inconvenient for other sections.

Man, suggestions like this make me wish the "Dumb" rating was forum-wide.

Klue

Quickly view an ordered list of post by a specific member in the current thread. Clickable link for each member displayed within the Top Contributors popup?

M

Mael

Can it be possible to view threads even if the OP is someone on your ignore list? Is there no workaround?

Naruto

Jinchūriki
Advisor
Can it be possible to view threads even if the OP is someone on your ignore list? Is there no workaround?

If there is, it's outside my control :(

At least off the top of my head I don't think I can do anything about it, and if I could it would be another noodle in the skin spaghetti and another toggle in prefs. Plus Mbxx assures us XF2 is coming so it's unlikely we will do much more on that front until the upgrade rolls over since it would all go to waste.

Sorry, though.

M

Mael

If there is, it's outside my control :(

At least off the top of my head I don't think I can do anything about it, and if I could it would be another noodle in the skin spaghetti and another toggle in prefs. Plus Mbxx assures us XF2 is coming so it's unlikely we will do much more on that front until the upgrade rolls over since it would all go to waste.

Sorry, though.
Starscream, you've failed me for the last time!

Top Bottom