question about kakashi's sharingan

RayMCiii

Yes I am as great as you think
since kakashi has a sharingan is he part of the uchiha clan? is he only half uchiha because he has only one? Or did he get it implanted?

Do you mind being manga spoiled? Its explained in the Chapters 200+. If you don't want to be spoiled, than don't bother worrying about it for a few more years.

No. Kakashi is not, nor has ever been, an Uchiha. The way he gets is explained in the manga, but the corresponding episode hasn't even aired in Japan yet. You're going to have to wait, and think of the possiblites on your own. :p

why do u say that? he can use the sharingan alot better than sasuke (who we know is definately part of the clan)

RayMCiii said:
since kakashi has a sharingan is he part of the uchiha clan? is he only half uchiha because he has only one? Or did he get it implanted?
I wish i could tell you but then again i dont want to be banned because of a spoiler though

You will see in about 20-30 episodes how well kakashi can use his sharingan againts a real uchiha. and im not talking about sasuke.

The whole story is long and complicated, and it is a major spoiler, so let's just say that no, he isn't an Uchiha, and Sasuke could, in theory, get better than Kakashi.

N not of the Uchia Clan

Kakashi is not any part of the Uchia Clan,the sharingan was given to him ,but I guess I cant go on.I came in and edited this.Sorry those who may have read it got a little spoiler. :( I apologize. (He belongs to me!!!) :amuse :p :nuts

Back
Top Bottom