Question About GAARA (spoilers watch out!)

ueharahikari

Alrighty. This is (I think) my first post so if I do something wrong go ahead and correct me just ... try and be cool about it. Anyways here we go..and sorry if something like this was posted before, yo.

I was reading about Gaara at wikipedia
(WATCH OUT THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS)

AND here comes teh spoilers.

Spoiler:
Y'know how Gaara's demon got extracted by Akatsuki, do you think Gaara cannot use his sand power? Or he doesnt have his whole automatic sand defense? Since the organization took away the demon, wouldnt that mean his sand controlling abilites went too?? AGH!!

It confuses me. :huh

Could someone shine a light for me. I've been a Naruto fan for quite some time .. but sometimes I miss the most obvious things.. really.

people post please and tell me whatcha think!!!

-- hIKArI

My thought is he lost his automatic sand defend. >.> Although he could still control sand as it was shown to us. <.< Maybe his power also got reduce a bit too because of the lost of Shukaku.

i think he can still use sand power
Spoiler:
as he used the sand to make naruto shake hands
but i think hes auto sand is off and has to be careful to conserve chakra

if gaara was using the shukaku's powers all the time, he wouldn't run out of chakra to begin with. so i'm pretty sure that gaara can still use the sand as much as he could before. (i think that sand techniques may be like an amalgamation of Earth and Wind, similar to how ice is formed by fusing water and wind)

and the automatic defense is obviously gone, since that was probably teh shukaku protecting the medium that will make him die if it dies.

but i don't think gaara uses auto defense that often as he used to, considering that he actually manipulated the sand to guard himself in his battle with deidara.

i think Gaara has lost his shield but he can control sand, he probably can still do defense like his absolute one but this time it will be him doing with chakra and not his bijuu.

I think that beside the auto defense his powers will be the same... It'll just cost him more energy to use his abilities, so with a little training he'll be just the same as he was with the Shukaku, without the AD.

Lossing Shikaku didn't make him weak. He just lost a power boast by which he couldn't control. Its like Naruto with his Biju. If he lost Kyuubi he wouldn't lose his high chakra that he had to begin with, the only thing he would lose is his high power up and him healing ability.

WUT CHU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS???? Gaara dosent need the shukaku for anything it really didnt help him for anything. The shukaku didnt really lend him any chakra so all the time gaara was using his own power.

Interesting. I think I agree with most of you.. I guess I just didnt notice a couple of things about him.. so that means he'll just have to conserve his chakra more.. but he can still use his AUTO guard..

Isn't his auto - guard slightly his own tho not just the demons?? Cuz remember his fight with Kimimaro?? Kimimaro went for his blind spot.. or whatever.. and I'm assuming (assuming makes an ass of oneself) that Gaara is protecting his ownself... ARGH!!
So how did the demon help gaara out again?!!! I'm digging my own hole and leaping in!!

.. SO he can use his sand to defend hisself, and he CAN control sand but basically just to a lesser degree??

BTW thanks 4 everyone putting in their thoughts.. I'm glad some people actually paid attention to me! XD

-- hikari

Dobe said:
My thought is he lost his automatic sand defend. >.> Although he could still control sand as it was shown to us. <.< Maybe his power also got reduce a bit too because of the lost of Shukaku.

Nice sig BTW!! smile-big

the one thing ive thought about with gaara and losing his demon is that he can now finally sleep. i love sleeping

Dobe said:

agree'd and seconded. :amuse

To be honest, I think that everything that has been said about what Gaara will be like now that he's had his Biju extracted is meaningless. Nobody will know for sure until we see him again. I hope we do see him again though.

Results of Shukaku extraction:

1. Automatic defense gone
  2. Loss of power
  3. Gaara dies, but is resurrected by Chiyo and can still use his chakra to control sand.

Are you kidding me? Gaara can still kick major ass! He lost his automatic defense, but can still use it by controlling it on his own. Then again, he is a Kage so he'll be busy a lot, oh well, we'll see him again soon hopefully.

Gaara was always able to control sand anyways and he makes Naruto shakes hands with him after Chiyo's funeral too. Sure it was a little sand, but it's not like he's making a mini mansion with all the sand to shake hands with Naruto. -sigh- It'll be a long time before we can see him animated again. Thank God he's being saved from those God-awful fillers >__>

I believe that he loses the Shield of Sand...that's a given. I hope he doesn't grow eyebrows or the black rim goes away from his eyes :eek Anyways, the sand he uses in his gourd is easier for him to control and has more power than ordinary sand (he says so in the anime). But he can still manipulate normal sand and all that jazz.

Pyocora Analog III said:
I believe that he loses the Shield of Sand...that's a given. I hope he doesn't grow eyebrows or the black rim goes away from his eyes :eek Anyways, the sand he uses in his gourd is easier for him to control and has more power than ordinary sand (he says so in the anime). But he can still manipulate normal sand and all that jazz.

I'm sure he wont grow any BIG BLACK fuzzy eyebrows.

Back
Top Bottom