• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Practice Match Request Thread

Big Mom

The Sweet Tooth Yonkou
My Team:

Spoiler:

Kalifa [20]
Blackbeard [50]
Mr. 2 Bon Clay [10]
Satori [6]
Mr. 3 [6]
Don Krieg [3]
Ms. Doublefinger [1]
Skinny Alvida [4]

Candy

<i><b>?bermensch</i></b>
I would love to go into a practice match with someone, just to get back into the gist of things.

123JANGO

Dr. Hogback's apperentice
i would like to go in practice match to hone my skills tournaments is the main reason why i join forums and i want to experience the rules so i can better prepare myself in future matches :woo

how about:
standard
wapol(3)
Gecko Moria(40)
Perona (25)
Spandam(with Seastone handcuffs)(1)
Hotori & Kotori(1)

if i use wapol can i use the Baku Baku Factory and merge 2 characters

Last edited:

kratos184

Does want a Custom Title
Newbie here, who will take me on?

Using this tire list: i would like to request a normal battle.
My team:
-Moria
-Current brook
-Kaku
-Pre-skip Ussop

Sahyks

Two rookies against each other, warms my heart to see new people. :33

I don't know how active the other person is though, so if you really want one quick ask Doots.

Shingy

Two Shings
Doots probably wouldn't do it. Hiruzen and I were easy enough, I don't think he's gonna have much fun with him.

Sahyks

Falfec is a good strategist from the KC, so it's not like he's an actual rookie to this stuff.

So it's up to either Kratos or Falfec to make their battle thread, then send the other a PM about it.

Sahyks

Whelp make the thread, for yourself and Kratos, PM Kratos, and if he doesn't show then Shingpoo will probably gladly take his spot.

dark ut

hmmm
i want a practice match...:laugh

MY TEAM..

team Fire fist

Ace [52]
Pre-Skip Smoker [28]
Current Nami [12]
Pre-Skip Usopp [8]

Last edited:

The B3ST

So we use that list right?Alright,I edited my team by the way how do we choose the location and distance,this is my first practice match.

Dr. Leonard Church

on a Forums Break
Go to the "GO ADVANCED" button next to "SUBMIT REPLY", then click on the "Sp" button, fifth one from the right of the second line of edit buttons.

Top Bottom