• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

POTW Discussion thread

Trinity

l’esprit de l’escalier
fake moons? you mean, like, your own interpretation of the theme? as long as it's moon-like it'll be accepted, right?

obviously don't take a picture of a car but art/things that's moon esque is fine? just so i know what to do or you mean something specific (smh)

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
fake moons? you mean, like, your own interpretation of the theme? as long as it's moon-like it'll be accepted, right?

obviously don't take a picture of a car but art/things that's moon esque is fine? just so i know what to do or you mean something specific (smh)
Examples were written in the Entry thread:

Take a picture of the Moon or something related to it, such as a moon lamp, for example, or those wall moon stickers, etc..

Search "moon lamp" on Google and you see what I mean by "fake moon".

Moon shaped art/things are fine too, just like those wall moon shaped stickers mentioned in the examples.

Trinity

l’esprit de l’escalier
Examples were written in the Entry thread:

Search "moon lamp" on Google and you see what I mean by "fake moon".

Moon shaped art/things are fine too, just like those wall moon shaped stickers mentioned in the examples.
oh im dumb lmao
i forgot to click for more details
thanks

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
oh im dumb lmao
i forgot to click for more details
thanks
You aren't dumb.

Anyway, I'm giving one more week for the deadline of this theme.

Just a heads up, if the photo looks like a fanart only entry, just a drawing on paper, without more stuff together, it's not going to be accepted.

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
Since everyone is busy, NF isn't NF per se anymore, now it's Fanverse and stuff are still changing in this site and even I'm one to blame, there will no contest this week.

Contest will resume next Sunday.

Catamount

Uncaged
Ah wait nevermind, I see you have fixed it with a second alert. It didn't appear immediately for some reason. All good.

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Guys don’t forget the new theme. It’s not that hard to take a pic of signs and deadline is tomorrow :blobhide

Top Bottom