• We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Post All "What soundtrack/song...?" Questions Here!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan

I've been trying to find this song for like forever but i've had no luck. It starts at the beginning of this video:

Can anyone help me, please?

"My Name" by Yasuharu Takanashi/yaiba:

arif99

"My Name" by Yasuharu Takanashi/yaiba:

Thank you very much :)

nxkazaf

Does anyone know the soundtrack @ 10.35 of the new episode ( 385 )? DEFINITELY WORTH KNOWING.

Thanks in advance!

Hasan

What's the song that starts at 14:00ish in episode 186 - Laughing Shino? Thanks!

An unreleased variation of the track, "Ultimate Secrets" by Musashi Project:

Does anyone know the soundtrack @ 10.35 of the new episode ( 385 )? DEFINITELY WORTH KNOWING.

Thanks in advance!

An unreleased track, became popular as "Minato Saves Kushina" ? by Yasuharu Takanashi:

nxkazaf

An unreleased variation of the track, "Ultimate Secrets" by Musashi Project:

An unreleased track, became popular as "Minato Saves Kushina" ? by Yasuharu Takanashi:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Jhurds

wwda

AT EPISODE 190:THE MAGNET USER'S BLIND SPOT

where hinata beats jiga, the magnet guy......

about 11:25 maybe?

Hasan

AT EPISODE 190:THE MAGNET USER'S BLIND SPOT

where hinata beats jiga, the magnet guy......

about 11:25 maybe?

A version of the track, "Dance", without drums - by Musashi. From the Original Soundtrack III:

SomeAfroGuy

Ah, sorry. I hadn't notice your request - seems it has been put for about a month now. :sweatdrop

The track you requested is unreleased, and unfortunately no attempt has been made to clean it, to my knowledge.

Here:

Ahh man. Thanks anyway. I hope someone recreates it.

Raiden Gekkou

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone know the name of this track that starts at 18:54: bJYcgeJFV44

I remember it from when Sai first attacked Naruto, Choji, and Shikamaru, and it's been bugging me ever since because it's one of my favorite tracks.

Hasan

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone know the name of this track that starts at 18:54: bJYcgeJFV44

I remember it from when Sai first attacked Naruto, Choji, and Shikamaru, and it's been bugging me ever since because it's one of my favorite tracks.

Ikari (ENG: Anger) by Yasuharu Takanashi; 9th track from the Shippuuden Original Soundtrack:

Raiden Gekkou

Ikari (ENG: Anger) by Yasuharu Takanashi; 9th track from the Shippuuden Original Soundtrack:

Thanks a bunch. Now my mind is finally at ease about that.

What is this music?

Couldn't find where to ask, so does anyone know what this music is from at the end of this video.

Hasan

Unmei no Tatakai Hajimaru by Yasuharu Takanashi:

Hasan

naruto shippuden episode 228 where lee and gai fights?

Departure to the Frontlines from the first O.S.T. disc:

Eaqj

R.I.P, Bartholomew Kuma
There's a OST that is similar to the Shouryuu (Rising Dragon) OST but there's some difference in it. The one I'm looking for was used in Episode 157 at 17:18, and Episode 342 at 03:38... The exact song was posted in Youtube before but I can't find it anymore. :( . It is not the Rising Dragon (Shouryuu) OST. You'll notice if you compare them..

Hope someone can help

Hasan

There's a OST that is similar to the Shouryuu (Rising Dragon) OST but there's some difference in it. The one I'm looking for was used in Episode 157 at 17:18, and Episode 342 at 03:38... The exact song was posted in Youtube before but I can't find it anymore. :( . It is not the Rising Dragon (Shouryuu) OST. You'll notice if you compare them..

Hope someone can help

Narukami ("Screaming God") from the 2nd O.S.T CD:

Snashe

Snashe
Unreleased goodness

There are a couple of songs from Naruto Shippuden I'd like some help with. Please do help me out :sniff

1.This song from Episode 361 - Squad Seven. I know it's not released so I'm not keeping my hopes up too high, but I'd really appreciate to know if anyone has had any attempt at it...

Spoiler: description of when it plays
It plays when Sandaime is explaining to Kakashi the reason why teams are set up the way they are and the importance of competition.

It starts @ 7:34-10:57 (longest version I've heard) in the mentioned episode

2. The songs (2 of them) from episode 322 - Madara Uchiha. Again, neither of them are released.

Spoiler: description of when they play
The first one plays when Madara charges at the ASF and plays throughout until Temari's attack ends his streak :smh. The second one plays when Madara summons those meteorites :datass

The first one starts from 3:40-6:24. The second starts from 12:48-14:46

There are more but I'd really be grateful for just these 3 for now :33

Thank you in advance

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
1.This song from Episode 361. It starts @ 7:34-10:57 (longest version I've heard) in the mentioned episode

2. The songs (2 of them) from episode 322.

The first one starts from 3:40-6:24.

(LQ, probably cos the track played only two ? times in the anime)

The second starts from 12:48-14:46

94lolface (and previously Chhidori, but seems like he stopped) is usually the best place on Youtube for higher quality unreleased tracks.

Snashe

Snashe

(LQ, probably cos the track played only two ? times in the anime)

94lolface (and previously Chhidori, but seems like he stopped) is usually the best place on Youtube for higher quality unreleased tracks.

Thank you so much! :awesome

I'll check those two out :catsalute

Replaced

OST that is played at 28:15 in Sasuke vs Itachi battle? Right when Itachi says "So you broke through my Tsukuyomi"?

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Should be either:

or

Replaced

OMG! Thanks a lot man, was trying to find it for a long time. It's still not the full version but better than nothing.

Pentri21

Does anybody know the music used in episode 136 of Naruto Shippuden where Itachi shows Sasuke the flashback of Madara and his brother?

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
^ This one, right?

Replaced

Can anyone tell me the name of this OST that is polayed around 16:00 of the latest Naruto Shipuuden episode 420? It is played when Hagoromo tells Naruto about his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom