• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Game Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Uzukage Lee

Mitch Hits The Ditch

So I consider Mitch's game to start when he first interacts with Ratchet. Posts , and are his reactions to Ratchet and I agree with Ratchet's later response when he said Mitch didn't feel 100 relaxed. I will even add the comment that his posts after his interaction with Ratchet (which he kind of just dropped) seemed like someone who didn't really want to engage in early game solving based on the excuse it's D1 and early. That's a lame excuse and you know shit can happen early on in games. If you're going to claim that you have a legit activity excuse, then you should do something productive with your time rather than fluff and do Pokemon impressions. I have less time to play this week so I'm trying my best to be productive and not waste time that I don't really have this week to play.

Post is his return and it feels pretty fake. I don't how many votes Mitch had at this time, but he doesn't really seem worried for someone who thinks they have a wagon on them. I know Mango pulled Father out, but this is a post that makes me think it was faked. I'm not going to quote each individual post because I think it's a waste of time, but posts 649, 676, 699, and 713, are all posts where he interacts with Mango in a very strange role playing way. With Mango's flip, I just feel like there's a high chance this was all faked. Throw in a nice little 'Pokemon battle' with TAC, in posts 683, 705, and 719, there's jack shit here.

In posts , , and Mitch bites for The Supreme Alliance in hilarious fashion. I think with his play up to this point, jumping on this was an easy way for him to look like he's scum hunting. Kind of awkward for him now considering how much of The Town Core is actually Town.

Post fake emotion no one sent a shot Mango's way.

Post fishing for information.

Post claims kill shot.

Post another random comment on Mango.

Also should be noted at this point he has been on time for rolls and has been tagging Oni a lot to notify him of his rolls. Claims he'll be inactive at the beginning of the game but always here for rolls? Interesting.

Post another random post about Mango calling him out for always rolling scum. Like, why?

And then legit just a bunch more fluff.

There's absolutely nothing from Mitch's game here to like and I think he's got too many awkward exchanges with Mango to ignore.

Vote Lynch Mitch

@TheAncientCenturion @Ratchet @Flower

Uzukage Lee

I hope this does not come off scummy but don't waste an investigation on me I can't get hit right now. Speaking of @Azazel you should not be able to hit me with anything so what's up with the claim about you looked into me? I'll ask oni if investigations bypass this ability, but if not you might be lying.
Dude, I never said I investigated you? I said that I'd look into you aka do an ISO on you. Verdicts in buddy, and it's not good news.

Mitch

Mitch Hits The Ditch

So I consider Mitch's game to start when he first interacts with Ratchet. Posts , and are his reactions to Ratchet and I agree with Ratchet's later response when he said Mitch didn't feel 100 relaxed. I will even add the comment that his posts after his interaction with Ratchet (which he kind of just dropped) seemed like someone who didn't really want to engage in early game solving based on the excuse it's D1 and early. That's a lame excuse and you know shit can happen early on in games. If you're going to claim that you have a legit activity excuse, then you should do something productive with your time rather than fluff and do Pokemon impressions. I have less time to play this week so I'm trying my best to be productive and not waste time that I don't really have this week to play.

Post is his return and it feels pretty fake. I don't how many votes Mitch had at this time, but he doesn't really seem worried for someone who thinks they have a wagon on them. I know Mango pulled Father out, but this is a post that makes me think it was faked. I'm not going to quote each individual post because I think it's a waste of time, but posts 649, 676, 699, and 713, are all posts where he interacts with Mango in a very strange role playing way. With Mango's flip, I just feel like there's a high chance this was all faked. Throw in a nice little 'Pokemon battle' with TAC, in posts 683, 705, and 719, there's jack shit here.

In posts , , and Mitch bites for The Supreme Alliance in hilarious fashion. I think with his play up to this point, jumping on this was an easy way for him to look like he's scum hunting. Kind of awkward for him now considering how much of The Town Core is actually Town.

Post fake emotion no one sent a shot Mango's way.

Post fishing for information.

Post claims kill shot.

Post another random comment on Mango.

Also should be noted at this point he has been on time for rolls and has been tagging Oni a lot to notify him of his rolls. Claims he'll be inactive at the beginning of the game but always here for rolls? Interesting.

Post another random post about Mango calling him out for always rolling scum. Like, why?

And then legit just a bunch more fluff.

There's absolutely nothing from Mitch's game here to like and I think he's got too many awkward exchanges with Mango to ignore.

Vote Lynch Mitch

@TheAncientCenturion @Ratchet @Flower
ok fun game and all but fuck kinda pissed now just wasted a good ability that I thought only worked on fake write-ups but I misunderstood it, seems I can be targeted as my last move ran out so do what you want but if someone gives me a refill I can undo a kill it seems

Just really pissed I did not understand that move ugh.

Uzukage Lee

ok fun game and all but fuck kinda pissed now just wasted a good ability that I thought only worked on fake write-ups but I misunderstood it, seems I can be targeted as my last move ran out so do what you want but if someone gives me a refill I can undo a kill it seems

Just really pissed I did not understand that move ugh.
???

Mitch

when he said Mitch didn't feel 100 relaxed.
I was without a doubt not relaxed I had my stupid math midterms which I hate, by the way, I spent weeks studying for it knowing I suck at math, this plus the fact that I never liked the stupid idea of mass claiming town members, and my asshole dog that seems to have become incontinent keep me up all night so I was not able to go over my studies on the day of the midterm and wound up failing it. So I just went to sleep last night after getting back only to misunderstand the stupid move and waste it so yea I am never stressed and I tend to not like bothering others with it but fuck it was such a waste.

Uzukage Lee

Azazel Was A Demon

Post 737 is a weird interaction with Mango. Maybe it was Mango attempt to interact with a mate and Azazel dismissed it. Just feels off.

Post is also a straight up lie; he never explained why he was voting Shrike.

Post cherry-picked read.

Post odd comment on him and Mango.

Post votes Mango as a purely sheeped vote because he never mentioned him as a suss at all before. Knowing Mango literally escaped his lynch, voting him would be easy.

Post awkward Mango post.

Post tells Prof, a player he barely knows, that it's not in his play style to do something. How would Prof know that or why would he trust him? Seems pretty dismissive of any suss against him. Also played off Aizen voting for him.

Post is fun because while he had an interaction with Aizen and sussed Melkor, he never once mentioned Mitch or Conq as being suss. Actually, first time he's mentioned their names at all. Considering how I feel about Mitch, this is an interesting POE.

Post you tell me if this is a good post or not? Do you believe his reasons for his susses at all? Seems pretty weak to me.

Post Prof calls him out for his lack of reasons and calling posts 'weird' or 'bad'. Dismissive once again.

Post is just a fucking stinky post. If you ISO a guy, shouldn't you make some posts? Make a specific comment? Instead just puts Mitch in a null category despite just reading all the guy's posts. Considering my thought on Mitch, I only have one word for that. S-A-W-F-T.

Post is the end of his interaction with Prof and it looks pretty bad. Azazel was unable to really defend himself and looked like he did not want to engage with Prof in any way. As said above, I don't think his reads have been legit and I think he looks bad.

Post responds to being called out for saying he's passive and lazy, despite being a top ten poster, in just a bad way. Posting isn't hard, but yet you've contributed nothing. Nice.

Post looks like a Wolf trying his hand at humor.

Post is his case against Melkor. I'm not going to break it down, look at it for yourself, but I don't like it.

Well, I hadn't planned on making a case like this, but the more I read Azazel's ISO the worse it got. I think there's no trace of game solving here. Any pushes he makes I think are kind of weak or avenues players had already traveled. I think he had a couple of poor reactions to pressure and really seemed like he wanted to disengage as soon as possible. I think there's also some awkward interactions and references to Mango as well. I think there's a strong chance he could be mates with Mango and Mitch.

@TheAncientCenturion @Flower @Ratchet

Uzukage Lee

That's just about all the juice I got for tonight. I think following the path off Mitch > Azazel makes the most sense to me. Not sure what Aizen's problem is this game, but willing to put him on a soft Town category because of his interaction with Azazel and my subsequent suss on Azazel. Aizen was someone in the suss category for me, but I'm willing to adjust that read temporarily.

DrProfessor83

That's just about all the juice I got for tonight. I think following the path off Mitch > Azazel makes the most sense to me. Not sure what Aizen's problem is this game, but willing to put him on a soft Town category because of his interaction with Azazel and my subsequent suss on Azazel. Aizen was someone in the suss category for me, but I'm willing to adjust that read temporarily.
With Mitch basically claiming Flint are you thinking the write up colors are unreliable?

DrProfessor83

That whole interaction was a pretty weird read. He basically just responded to your entire iso by complaining about his abilities, a math test, and his dog. I really don’t even know what to say lol.

But Flint is clearly repping town colors in the WUs.

Mitch

That whole interaction was a pretty weird read. He basically just responded to your entire iso by complaining about his abilities, a math test, and his dog. I really don’t even know what to say lol.

But Flint is clearly repping town colors in the WUs.
like I said was stressed and pissed was just a self rant

Top Bottom