• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Game Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Tiffany

NF Mafia Player of the Year & Most Competitive 2021
Charles. Probably Mitch as well. If Ratchet says back off Charles for now, might not do Charles. Going to look at some other people I think are suss and see if they have low enough posts to do an ISO. I'm definitely curious about Aizen, but I honestly don't know what his issue with Ratchet is and feels like that isn't my fight. He's a high poster so I'd like to look more into his posts, but that's too much effort for the limited time I have at the moment.
Okay.
I don't leave anyone behind. Plus, I can't confirm him or anything. Though, I do need you to trust me to an extent too. Mutual co-operation.
I know how to play. I will move at my own pace and verify what I can verify.

Shrike

Jokes are not as casual or carefree as his town self. No game solving at all - town Aries is 90% humor but there are those 10% of actual game solving. Haven't seen anything beside two posts which might be that - but also might be trying to get town cred and lynch scum of an opposing faction. It's a gut read either way, I want him to talk more.

Ratchet

I know how to play. I will move at my own pace and verify what I can verify.
I'm not telling you how to play. Not at all. And if that is how it came across, then I apologise. It's actually quite the opposite - I'm trying to see how you approach this so I can get a better read on you.

Tiffany

NF Mafia Player of the Year & Most Competitive 2021
Jokes are not as casual or carefree as his town self. No game solving at all - town Aries is 90% humor but there are those 10% of actual game solving. Haven't seen anything beside two posts which might be that - but also might be trying to get town cred and lynch scum of an opposing faction. It's a gut read either way, I want him to talk more.
So you don't trust his soft claim?
I'm not telling you how to play. Not at all. And if that is how it came across, then I apologise. It's actually quite the opposite - I'm trying to see how you approach this so I can get a better read on you.
Ah, my mistake. Carry on then.

Ratchet

Charles. Probably Mitch as well. If Ratchet says back off Charles for now, might not do Charles. Going to look at some other people I think are suss and see if they have low enough posts to do an ISO. I'm definitely curious about Aizen, but I honestly don't know what his issue with Ratchet is and feels like that isn't my fight. He's a high poster so I'd like to look more into his posts, but that's too much effort for the limited time I have at the moment.
For the record, I'm also not sure what his issue is. I have a good guess, but if that's correct then it's not particularly personal towards me, but who I'm associated with this game. But, I've never seen him barrage insults my way like he has here. I actually thought I was on decent terms with the guy.

DrProfessor83

I actually do agree with Azazel’s ISO on @Lord Melkor

And I think it’s interesting that Melkor has his vote on Platinum rn. I voted Platinum D1 because I thought they put out the weakest reads possible. It still feels like feigned contribution.

Having some lines to draw between Azazel, Melkor, and Platinum is worth paying attention to because I don’t like any of them so far. Of course playing multi ball does change a few things.

DrProfessor83

Eh, you were right the first time lol
Lol yes but I wanted to be specifically clear that they both had what I thought to be a pretty bad D1 and have now been nonexistent on D2 so far.

I don’t really consider either a good lynch target rn because I don’t think there’s a ton to be gained from either as it stand. Though Platinum offers much more than Sigmund since Platinum actually received some D1 votes.

Ratchet

Lol yes but I wanted to be specifically clear that they both had what I thought to be a pretty bad D1 and have now been nonexistent on D2 so far.

I don’t really consider either a good lynch target rn because I don’t think there’s a ton to be gained from either as it stand. Though Platinum offers much more than Sigmund since Platinum actually received some D1 votes.
One thing I will say, is that it gets easy to talk yourself into otherwise less sound lynches based on the potential information something can provide. Will a flip from either solve the game? Probably not, but I wouldn't say either are a bad target at this juncture.

DrProfessor83

One thing I will say, is that it gets easy to talk yourself into otherwise less sound lynches based on the potential information something can provide. Will a flip from either solve the game? Probably not, but I wouldn't say either are a bad target at this juncture.
I figured both were better Vig targets than lynches. But if we can’t find a proper wagon I’d be down for a Platinum lynch.

What do you think of Melkor?

Ratchet

I figured both were better Vig targets than lynches. But if we can’t find a proper wagon I’d be down for a Platinum lynch.

What do you think of Melkor?
I really don't think this is the kind of the game we can be relying on vigs in. And while you're not technically wrong, sometimes you just remove the low hanging scum and fight another day.

As for Melkor, the only thing of note to me is what others have said. I'd like to find some time to interact with him myself, but gun to head I would lean scum, because I don't think I've seen him try at all.

Uzukage Lee

For the record, I'm also not sure what his issue is. I have a good guess, but if that's correct then it's not particularly personal towards me, but who I'm associated with this game. But, I've never seen him barrage insults my way like he has here. I actually thought I was on decent terms with the guy.
Yeah I'm a bit puzzled by it as well. I wasn't quite sure what you were arguing for, but I could see that you were trying to be reasonable and actually weren't that much of an asshole.

Also for the record, when I said Aizen was a high poster, I didn't actually no he had less than fifty.

DrProfessor83

So @DrProfessor83 What are your thoughts on Charles, and his interlocutors?
I didn’t like his explanation for why he was so focused on flavor talk, and I think his vs with DeVision is the most worthwhile thing about him.

Your comment about pulling back from him pushed him out of my immediate POE for now since I’m already juggling several others.

His ISO on DeVision was pretty weak IMO. I liked DeVision’s response at the time (possibly because some of it lined up with my thoughts I’ll admit). The bite from DeVision felt real to me.

Of course then DeVision bounced before we could get much back and forth and DeVision didn’t even acknowledge the ISO which is something I’d have actually liked to have seen.

Tiffany still isn’t backing off even after you said to probably pull back. I’m not 100% sure how I feel about Tiffany. She is playing everything so close to the vest right now that I’m not sure what to feel. I have her as null/slight town lean.

Mitch

I hope this does not come off scummy but don't waste an investigation on me I can't get hit right now. Speaking of @Azazel you should not be able to hit me with anything so what's up with the claim about you looked into me? I'll ask oni if investigations bypass this ability, but if not you might be lying.

Top Bottom