• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Switch Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

New Folder

Banned
Beating the E4 was no joke with that horrible level curve and only a limited understanding of your moves.
Will (or whatever his name was, the first one) was stomping us with his Psychic. :mjlol
at one point, I used T-Tar against him, and I noticed that he didn't use Psychic

At that point, I thought was simply too strong, that he can't get "the wavy animation" (Psychic's animation)

Also, we didn't know about revives and thought that I should defeat them all in one go
with no revives, re-fulling their HP, no healing for burn, toxic...etc

it was extremely hard to get through them, except for Bruno who was a fodder. :mjlol

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Why on earth are they forcing Exp Share All on us? Why can't it be optional like it was before? I just don't understand this game design decision.

Not that I was going to get these either way. $60 is far too much to ask for slightly upgraded DS games.

Aduro

Definitely not a villain.
Pokemon fans are the only JRPG fans asking to make their games more grind-y
They need to cut down on grinding everywhere except that campaign TBH. If they made it so you didn't need to grind for IVs, EVs, BP, Dynamax Candies, armorite ore and dynite ore then it would be a lot easier to get into competitive in SwSh.

Exp. share being permanently on basically makes it impossible not to be overlevelled throughout the whole campaign exept by switching your pokemon every single route. There's no reason not to make it optional.

OLK

They need to cut down on grinding everywhere except that campaign TBH. If they made it so you didn't need to grind for IVs, EVs, BP, Dynamax Candies, armorite ore and dynite ore then it would be a lot easier to get into competitive in SwSh.

Exp. share being permanently on basically makes it impossible not to be overlevelled throughout the whole campaign exept by switching your pokemon every single route. There's no reason not to make it optional.
Maybe they'll use the Gen 5/7 EXP system. That way you won't be overleveled, you'll instead be matching your opponent's levels or be slightly underleveled

Kathutet

abayo, dachiko
Advisor
I only struggled with that cow in Silver, and the opportunistic price Gary Oak in Blue.
miltank was the moment where i realized as a child that life isn't fair

in blue/red i typically ran a poliwrath only because i thought it looked cool and gave him whatever moves i saw take me out in one shot if i got my hands on it, turns out it's an op little bastard

but then whitney in gold/silver/crystal happened
whitney
that BITCH
with her udderwielding bastard cow

ROLLOUT
ROLLOUT
ROLLOUT

I GET IT WHITNEY I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT MY MONEY AND YOU ENJOY WATCHING CHILDREN CRY IN YOUR GYM

Garcher

Admanistrator
personally I don't give a shit about the difficulty of the battles, I played so much pokemon in my life that the turned based battle system isn't really engaging to me anymore. It's only ever challenging when you are at a structural disadvantage which is pretty lame

if the overall journey is satisfying, I am good, but since this seems exactly the same game I already played many times I don't feel that motivated to pick it up right now

Top Bottom