Pin-Hole Camera

Hitotsumami

Hahahahahahah!
I really have absolutely no clue where to post a thread like this, so I'll just put it here. ^_^

Has anyone else ever used a Pin-Hole camera before? In my photography class, we all had to assemble a Pin-Hole camera, and I hate them pretty much.

If you have used them before, then you know what I'm going to talk about.

My time for exposure always changes! I took a shot of landscape, and it took about 2:00 for exposure time. Then, 5 days later, it always turned black while developing at a 20 second time! Then, I took another picture and it came out a 1:00. Then another, and it turned black even for 5 second exposure time. My exposure time never stays the same.

I did check to see if I had any light leacks in my camera, but I didn't see any. I patched my Camera up 3 times in places where I expected there might be a light-leak, but it always does the same thing.

I even expected at one point that the chemicals used for developing might have needed to be changed, but other people were developing their pictures and it was coming out fine.

Anyway, I'm just wondering what other people's point of views are about stupid Pin-Hole cameras.

Back
Top Bottom