Photoshop Tablets

Google is your friend.

There's some different kinds in there, like tablet PCs, but the most common one is the one in the first pic, which most people use to draw stuff on the pc. tons better than doing stuff on the PC with a mouse.
o.o and you just add it to photoshop? Couldn't you just draw the background and then scan it? oh well thanks I assume
Top Bottom