People, dont make a mistake with using Susanoo

sabakunay

Tobis follower
I see that lot of people here think that Susanoo can be used ONLY AFTER Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, and that it requires that Itachis eyes are blind.

That is a huge mistake.

Itachi only stated that he unlocked this technique after learning Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. He can use it whenever he wants, and his eyes doesnt need to be blind. He used it before, and his eyes were fine, so i dont think that he got blind and than healed miraculously.

And if you ask, how do i know that he used it before, well, i dont. Just, he didnt used that famous sentence "this is my first time using this technique", so im guessing that he used it before. But, we will know it in the next chapter.

Then Itachi is a moron, he should of use it in the first place.

As of now we do not know if there are potential side effects from the use of Susano'o. So actually it wouldn't be wise to say such a thing without full knowledge of it, nor on Itachi's part. If Itachi used his presumably most powerful ninjutsu at the start of the match, while Sasuke had a stronger chance to defend himself, there would be a greater chance for him to loose.

Godammit said:

No one uses his strongest technique at the beginning of the fight. He always saves it for the end. Its the rule. Sasuke could also use Kirin at the beginning of fight, but he didnt.

Astral said:
As of now we do not know if there are potential side effects from the use of Susano'o. So actually it wouldn't be wise to say such a thing without full knowledge of it, nor on Itachi's part. If Itachi used his presumably most powerful ninjutsu at the start of the match, while Sasuke had a stronger chance to defend himself, there would be a greater chance for him to loose.

QFT.

hmm, i think using Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu before it and in that order is a must
the blindness is just a side effect which is in effect just until you cancel Susanoo, then your eyes go back to the fucked up and deteriorating condition they were before using Susanoo :zaru
Susanoo while being in effect, also acts as Itachi's seeing guide god :lmao

Oh yea...

Use your strongest move at the start... and have a 3 page fight... :nuts

Don't think so...

But you have to admit that would make things easier... Sauce gets raped, Itachi takes his eyes, and the year of the uchiha ends 51 weeks early!

Then everyone is a moron because they don't use their triumph cards at the beginning. (Sasori's 100 puppets, Pain 6 bodies, Deidara's C4, Kakuzu's 5 masks, etc)

MS jutsu damage severely his eyes. He probably wanted to avoid them.

And he used Tsukiyomi that 99% of the time is insta-K.O. How he could imagine that Sasuke would be able to counter that with his regular sharingan?.

Itachi must have used Susano-O before, or else he might have not known about it. Unless Madara told him...

I think it's the most self damaging technique so if he'd use it at beginning and it failed he'd be blind and defenseless.

Back
Top Bottom