Peacemakers (SP) as strong as DBZverse?

Ok..I'm really unsure to whether put the Peacemakers from Scrapped Princess against the DBZverse so I want to know if they can be formidable opponents.

thewinterknight said:
It sounds interesting. I will have to watch it sometimes.

It has action, not alot =/ but it has a good plot, sad ending, and GREAT characters. Takes place in medieval times w/ a little twist :p

No way.

They were not impressive to me at all.

Spoiler:
When two of them stated they would destroy all the people on the planet (or rather, the chunk of planet), and went about it, they were firing piddly little weak blasts that were barely powerful enough to take out one building at a time.

If it was a DBZ character, he could have just vaporized the whole thing.

True, that was not the Peacemakers' full power form, but they didn't really demonstrate anything impressive in that form either.

Endless Mike said:
No way.
They were not impressive to me at all.

Spoiler:
When two of them stated they would destroy all the people on the planet (or rather, the chunk of planet), and went about it, they were firing piddly little weak blasts that were barely powerful enough to take out one building at a time.

If it was a DBZ character, he could have just vaporized the whole thing.

True, that was not the Peacemakers' full power form, but they didn't really demonstrate anything impressive in that form either.

Hmm...I really wish they show the
Spoiler:
1st Divine Punishment form
so I know how truly powerful they're are. Well, thnx for clearing that up for me.

First off let me say that Scrapped Princess is an awesome anime that everyone should watch now :p

Now, as for the purpose of the thread. Nah, i wouldnt really put them on DBZ level but they are still extremely powerful. They are probably more on YYH level.

I doubt that, too.

End - of - series Yusuke could kill any one of them with a single Rei Gun shot.

I would probably put them on the level of the stronger Bijuu from Naruto.

Endless Mike said:
I doubt that, too.

End - of - series Yusuke could kill any one of them with a single Rei Gun shot.

I would probably put them on the level of the stronger Bijuu from Naruto.

By YYH level I dont mean top tier. They would probably be about A class.

They would destroy any Bijuu from Naruto.

We haven't seen what every Bijuu from Naruto can do yet. What if 9 Tails Kyuubi farts and destroys the moon in his final fight? HMMM?? WHAT THEN EH?

Delta Shell said:
We haven't seen what every Bijuu from Naruto can do yet. What if 9 Tails Kyuubi farts and destroys the moon in his final fight? HMMM?? WHAT THEN EH?

Then, and only the, will I take back my statement :p

It's nice to see some other Scrapped Princess fans. Shannon must be one of the coolest swordsmen in anime. About the topic, They can't really compete with dbz. Even though they are powerful, the are still quite slow. They'ed probably even have a tough time with a gundam or a veritech. The only reason they come off as so powerful in that show is because the have energy weapons and everyone else is rocking arrows and swords.

Hmm...I really wish they show the
Spoiler:

1st Divine Punishment form

so I know how truly powerful they're are. Well, thnx for clearing that up for me.
I was under the impression that the human form was the first, and the weapon form was the second.

blacklusterseph004 said:
It's nice to see some other Scrapped Princess fans. Shannon must be one of the coolest swordsmen in anime. About the topic, They can't really compete with dbz. Even though they are powerful, the are still quite slow. They'ed probably even have a tough time with a gundam or a veritech. The only reason they come off as so powerful in that show is because the have energy weapons and everyone else is rocking arrows and swords.

I was under the impression that the human form was the first, and the weapon form was the second.

Spoiler:
Well, I never saw the PEacemakers attack in human form...and the weapon form is clearly 2nd form. So...no one knows how 1st form looks like because the woman (who's in charge of the Providence) denied the Peacemakers' request to change into the 1st form.

Spoiler:

Well, I never saw the PEacemakers attack in human form...and the weapon form is clearly 2nd form. So...no one knows how 1st form looks like because the woman (who's in charge of the Providence) denied the Peacemakers' request to change into the 1st form.
I see. I'm missing like the last 2-3 eps, so I didn't know about that...

Back
Top Bottom