• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

P1 Neji vs. Zabuza

Who wins

• Total voters

Danisor

Zabuza managed to capture Kakashi in their fight, which more than likely would have led to Kakashi dying were it not for Naruto and Sauce saving him. He also had decent Suiton feats which still stand up to early Part II just for how quick he and Kakashi could weave the seals.

Doesn't see how a kid is going to do any better than a Jonin with Sharingan.

Six Paths Scaling

Zabuza managed to capture Kakashi in their fight, which more than likely would have led to Kakashi dying were it not for Naruto and Sauce saving him. He also had decent Suiton feats which still stand up to early Part II just for how quick he and Kakashi could weave the seals.

Doesn't see how a kid is going to do any better than a Jonin with Sharingan.
because Neji can see Zabuza through the mist with byakugon

MustardPN

whats stopping Zabuza from having his chakra points blocked off?

Zabuza has no intel knowing that the byakugon can see through his hidden mist. So he blindly charges at Neji with silent killing thinking he has a kill at hand when in reality Neji see's his every movement and counters with gentle fist without Zabuza even knowing what hit him.
Isn't it common knowledge that the Byakugan can see through things?
So Zabuza will at the least be cautious of it

Six Paths Scaling

Isn't it common knowledge that the Byakugan can see through things?
not really

maybe for people in the Leaf Village but i doubt every single person outside knows its capabilities.

also i doubt Zabuza would know of the Byakugon seeing through his mist if he didnt know that "copy ninja Kakashi" was able to copy his handsigns to perform his jutsu thanks to his sharingan. Pretty much meaning his intel/knowledge on Konoha's dojutsu is lacking.

Vivo Diez

Zabuza low diff. The difference between solid jonin levels and the chuunin exam/sasuke retrieval arc kids is insane. Just look at Pt 1 base Gai smacking away Gaara's sand like it was nothing. Or sound 4 needing curse marks against 2 tired mid tier jonins. Pt 1 Neji barely managed to beat 1 of the sound 4.

Last edited:

Bonly

Zabuza easily beats up Neji and takes his lunch money, Kido was above Neji so he doesn't stand a chance against Zabuza yet

DieRedBlack10553

Zabuza is faster than Neji
Zabuza is more lethal than Neji
Zabuza is more versatile than Neji
Zabuza is the Jonin level and Neji P1 is not
Zabuza blitz P1 Neji and that's it

P1 Neji despite being stronger than the Sound 4 1v1, is still at the same level as them, i.e. Elite Chunin (except Jirobo) who are not Jonin level individually, and neither P1 Neji, Zabuza has struggled with P1 Kakashi.

Zabuza>>Sound 4>>> P1 Neji>= 1 Sound 4 member.

Zabuza vs WA Neji is already a fight, unlike this one.

Mithos

The Chosen
because Neji can see Zabuza through the mist with byakugon
This may be true, but he’s so far outclassed in physical skills, experience, and ninja arts that it doesn’t matter. Zabuza doesn’t need to rely on assassination here; he can just slaughter Neji head on.

Billybags

I was already disagreeing but this one just made me reply. WA Neji vs Zabuza is not a fight. Neji murders
I don't know about that. Neji was even getting tagged by white Zetsu while Zabuza and Kakashi are fighting on par with each other. Kakashi and Zabuza are closer to each other than Neji is to either of them.

Six Paths Scaling

That's just his 360 vision.
what do you mean thats just his 360 vision???? he's looking right through a kid's chakra network lol
This may be true, but he’s so far outclassed in physical skills, experience, and ninja arts that it doesn’t matter. Zabuza doesn’t need to rely on assassination here; he can just slaughter Neji head on.
why do you assume that Zabuza doesnt automatically rely on silent killing when he did so straight away against Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura?
Zabuza is faster than Neji
Zabuza is more lethal than Neji
Zabuza is more versatile than Neji
Zabuza is the Jonin level and Neji P1 is not
Zabuza blitz P1 Neji and that's it

P1 Neji despite being stronger than the Sound 4 1v1, is still at the same level as them, i.e. Elite Chunin (except Jirobo) who are not Jonin level individually, and neither P1 Neji, Zabuza has struggled with P1 Kakashi.

Zabuza>>Sound 4>>> P1 Neji>= 1 Sound 4 member.

Zabuza vs WA Neji is already a fight, unlike this one.
it doesnt matter what anyones take on if Neji is Jonin level or not. It's about the matchup. Im generally curious what is stopping Zabuza from getting his chakra points blocked when he lacks the knowledge suggesting he knows that the byakugon can see through his hidden mist. He already used silent killing off the bat against Kakashi and Team 7, whats to say he doesnt use it here. This time he's the one going into battle blind not knowing Neji can see his every movement when he thinks he has a free kill but instead Neji reads where he is and hits him with gentle fist.

DieRedBlack10553

what do you mean thats just his 360 vision???? he's looking right through a kid's chakra network lol

why do you assume that Zabuza doesnt automatically rely on silent killing when he did so straight away against Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura?

it doesnt matter what anyones take on if Neji is Jonin level or not. It's about the matchup. Im generally curious what is stopping Zabuza from getting his chakra points blocked when he lacks the knowledge suggesting he knows that the byakugon can see through his hidden mist. He already used silent killing off the bat against Kakashi and Team 7, whats to say he doesnt use it here. This time he's the one going into battle blind not knowing Neji can see his every movement when he thinks he has a free kill but instead Neji reads where he is and hits him with gentle fist.
My friend, you seem not to understand the physical abilities of a very strong adult Jonin like Zabuza, and a talented boy but who is only lvl Chunin, the matchup you could argue if the other Ninja is close to the level of the other, but here we they are completely different levels. And Neji cannot see Zabuza, as Zabuza is much faster than Neji.

Six Paths Scaling

My friend, you seem not to understand the physical abilities of a very strong adult Jonin like Zabuza, and a talented boy but who is only lvl Chunin, the matchup you could argue if the other Ninja is close to the level of the other, but here we they are completely different levels. And Neji cannot see Zabuza, as Zabuza is much faster than Neji.
before we continue this debate let me ask you this first.

in your honest opinion who do you think is faster; 5th Gate Rock Lee or Zabuza

DieRedBlack10553

before we continue this debate let me ask you this first.

in your honest opinion who do you think is faster; 5th Gate Rock Lee or Zabuza
I would tell you Rock Lee, but Neji with byakugan could see Rock Lee 5G, while he couldn't see Hayate or Kurenai blocking him, so I assume Zabuza is faster.

Vice

Redeemed
I was already disagreeing but this one just made me reply. WA Neji vs Zabuza is not a fight. Neji murders

*gets murdered, WA Neji gets murdered you mean.

What are War Arc Neji's feats again? Struggling against Zetsu clones and dying? Great.

Mithos

The Chosen
And so what if he does? Like I said, Zabuza so far outclasses Neji that even if Neji can see him coming, Zabuza is going to overwhelm him pretty quickly once they engage in close combat.

DieRedBlack10553

Six is going crazy, may soon create a Thread P1 Neji and Tayuya vs Jiraiya or Kimimaro vs Hashirama :gglife
Anyway I respect you friend, I admit you are a much superior poster to me :yousmart

Francyst

Sakura + Sasuke = Sharinglasses
I mean you just posted a scan of his 360 vision being able to pierce through objects in his field. Zabuza's mist isnt a wall/barrier the Byakugan can just bypass

Top Bottom