Summer Overlord

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
The best line in the show is still his flamboyant Greater Teleportation.
In terms of sheer greatness of flamboyance Id say when he’s talking to Ainz and he girls about WIs when hes first introduced takes the cake

Turns back on and strikes a pose while fondling the brim of his hat

Amazing

Chelydra

Make the Taliban Great Again
The best line in the show is still his flamboyant Greater Teleportation.
Even more so since he was supposed to be Ainz in that encounter.

I think he is going to be used more, as his neutral karma rating make it so he's more amenable to dealing with humans fairly as far as the NPCs go

Chelydra

Good Lord they really laid the foreshadowing down so thick it was like getting slapped in the face.

Unfortunately a lot of details were omitted due to time constraints but the studio still captured the spirit well

Episode 13 is gonna be a banger.

#PhilipDidNothingWrong
:hehee

JFF

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
Good Lord they really laid the foreshadowing down so thick it was like getting slapped in the face.

Unfortunately a lot of details were omitted due to time constraints but the studio still captured the spirit well

Episode 13 is gonna be a banger.

#PhilipDidNothingWrong
:hehee
I think so too. Very well done this time around. I expected they show more this episode already -- but it seems they want a finale with a bang :)

Rukia

CYBERKONGZ
Overlord is so fucking good. These episodes just fly by though. Lol.

I have to give evil eye credit here. I actually think she trusts Renner. But I think she still lied about her plans when asked where the group would go.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Yeah idk what it is but this season isn’t hitting like the previous 3

Find it mad boring except for the last few eps which just seem too little too late now

Like…We really wasted like 3-5 minutes on Blue Rose talking about tea before they even jumped Lakyus and its the next to last episode

Like come on, just get on with it.

I have a love/hate relationship with how my boy Brain went out. Clearly the budget went into that clash, and there’s something to be said for it being short n sweet, but Id have liked a bit more added in there as opposed to a 3 minute convo about who wants tea.

JFF

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
Yeah idk what it is but this season isn’t hitting like the previous 3

Find it mad boring except for the last few eps which just seem too little too late now

Like…We really wasted like 3-5 minutes on Blue Rose talking about tea before they even jumped Lakyus and its the next to last episode

Like come on, just get on with it.

I have a love/hate relationship with how my boy Brain went out. Clearly the budget went into that clash, and there’s something to be said for it being short n sweet, but Id have liked a bit more added in there as opposed to a 3 minute convo about who wants tea.
You should all wait for the last episode -- haha.

Chelydra

It is taking every ounce of my being to keep my mouth shut, but again they were so heavy with the foreshadowing being so heavy in the previous episode one can put 2+2 together.

I know what happens, but the prospects of seeing it animated is exciting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom