Fall Ousama Ranking

MusubiKazesaru

Bojji is a deaf, powerless prince who cannot even wield a children's sword. As the firstborn son, he strives hard and dreams of becoming the world's greatest king. However, people mutter about him behind his back as "a good-for-nothing prince" and "no way he can be king." Bojji is able to make his first ever friend, "Kage"—a literal shadow on the ground who somehow understands Bojji well.

( episode director, assistant director) is directing the anime at , with as assistant director. (, 2019, ) is in charge of the series scripts. (, ) is designing the characters, while is the sub-character designer. Both are credited as chief animation directors. is the chief line director. , , and are the main animators. is composing the music.

is the art director, while is handling the art setting. is the color key artist. and are both compositing directors of photography. is editing. is the audio director, while is handling sound effects. is credited as animation producer.

will play the protagonist Bojji. will play Kage, a shadow that becomes Bojji's friend.

The other cast members include:

• as Daida, Bojji's half-brother
  • as Hilling, Daida's mother
  • as Domas, Bojji's swordmaster
  • as Bebin, Daida's swordmaster
  • as Apis, "the king's spear" and loyal man-at-arms
  • as Drusi, Hilling's bodyguard and shieldbearer
  • as Hokuro, a footman that looks up to Bojji
  • as Boss, the ruler of the Boss Kingdom, and Bojji and Daida's father
  • as Shiina, Bojji's late mother and the former queen
  • as the Magic Mirror who secretly advises Daida
  • as Death-har, the king of the afterlife
  • as Death-par, Death-har's little brother

MusubiKazesaru

I like the kinds of things this episode did with his mother though. Where someone comes off like a jerkass but turns out to be anything but.

DRAGAMESH

Just watched all three episodes and I can't imagine a universe where this doesn't end up being an 11/10 for me. Unfortunately, this show will most likely never get the recognition it deserves because it doesn't fit the mold of what's popular like Mushoku Tensei and Kimetsu no Yaiba. But damn, these 3 episodes have gotten me more invested in the plot and gotten me to like more characters than the previous 2 shows I mentioned did during there entire run time. Now that Bojji got the ok to start his adventure, I'm excited to see the story and world open up. Really glad I decided to pick this up.

Foxfoxal

This is the best anime of the season easily, I was not expecting it, WIT is so good, not only because the animation but the projects they pick are always good.

Foxfoxal

So kage must be protecting Bojji from the shadows and I guess he was told by the snake dude, who apparently must not be as bad as I thought.

egressmadara

Wanderin' About
So was Dick Domas the one who the Magic Mirror ordered to assassinate Bojji?

If so, who threw Bebin kunai at Bojji? If it was Kage, was it because the meat was actually poisoned?

Fel1x

Friend of Grummles
wow, this anime is something else. I'm not that patient to wait for season to end so I started searching for manga, and it shocked me: no one really translates it
why the fuck no one really translates manga? wtf this show and manga aren't even near popular?

Ezekjuninor

The Conqueror
Just watched the newest episode.
Kingbo seems to be the son of the hunter from episode 4. I'm predicting that the hunter managed to become the #1 king but then went mad after being told the "secrets of the world" of some sort which I believe to be the prize. The hunter also wears a crown on his head.

Foxfoxal

It's not enough for most of the episodes making me emotional, now the opening alone makes me emotional lmao, what a great opening.

I cannot wait for everyone to meet again.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
It's only January and the new opening for this is already a contender for opening of the year. Goddam this show is something special :cry

GANDO

That Jojo part 6 pack hit different tho
I am enjoying the hell out of this, currently a couple episode behind the recent one and I'd say WIT Studios has another banga.

MartyMcFly1

Danger is my middle name!
Started watching this tonight. What a pleasant surprise. The story certainly isn’t what I would have expected, but it seems like there’s a lot of evil people in power in this world. It would be awesome to see Bojji get stronger physically, but I don’t think that’s where this is headed.

Foxfoxal

I mean Bojii is said to be cursed so I expect at some point ( but no anytime soon ) to get stronger physically, the same as kage to get his real form.

MartyMcFly1

Danger is my middle name!
I’m all caught up. I gotta see what Bojji did to break that giant stone, this story is a fun rendition of the Heroes Journey.

MusubiKazesaru

Hilling is still great and it's hilarious that she had soda drink armor.

The Chad Dorche vs the Virgin Apeas

That being said, something has been a bit off about these last two or so episodes. Weaker animation overall and worse pacing maybe. Maybe Boji could've still been training during these parts. I'm not sure what it is. It's still good but yeah.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection

That being said, something has been a bit off about these last two or so episodes. Weaker animation overall and worse pacing maybe. Maybe Boji could've still been training during these parts. I'm not sure what it is. It's still good but yeah.
I also liked that we got introduced to a female knight protecting Hiling and she was a badass in her own way. Ann was headshotting those monsters left and right with her daggers:bury . If Ouken hadn’t intervened she could’ve covered Hiling’s escape just fine I think.

Though as a result we got to see Ouken is weak to holy light that was just meant to blind which is quite interesting :hmm . Perhaps it has to do with the curse he’s hinted to have in the opening.

Foxfoxal

The last episode used a lot of stills, it was not even subtle, but I don't see what was wrong with the episode before that.

Top Bottom