• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
You really ought to make your banks empty.
It already paid for the GPU and some BIT as extra. And I view that BIT at 2000$ in 10 years.

I plan of Buying the 5950x or its refresh in 2022 so another 500-700$, that is a 16 core CPU, to take advantage of those 128GB of RAM and that cooling.

This is to make money so I considered this as an investment. Gaming is just secondary at best for it as the GPU will be last as a a priority.

Oreki

It already paid for the GPU and some BIT as extra. And I view that BIT at 2000$ in 10 years.

I plan of Buying the 5950x or its refresh in 2022 so another 500-700$, that is a 16 core CPU, to take advantage of those 128GB of RAM and that cooling.

This is to make money so I considered this as an investment. Gaming is just secondary at best for it as the GPU will be last as a a priority.
How Ryzen 9 is compared to 7? And yeah, everything will be at an unstoppable pace with that level of hardware, I don't think you will be needing decent changes in your pc after that for a while.

How Ryzen 9 is compared to 7? And yeah, everything will be at an unstoppable pace with that level of hardware, I don't think you will be needing decent changes in your pc after that for a while.
I won't do any changes this was designed from the start 128GB of RAM aka max capacity for AM4.
CPU max from AM4 waiting to see if they put 3D stacking on the refresh and buying that.

Cooling that is the max you can do A Modified 360mm Kraken with 3x Noctua in front for push and 3 Artic in pull.

The only thing that can change after that is the GPU that will be last to upgrade and storage.

For GPU I will wait for RDNA3 that will show us chiplets in GPus and for storage I need first to see them release PCI Ex 5.0 so they can reduce the price of PCI EX 4.0 SSDs.

An upgrade to this means a new PC from the start aka new AM5 socket, DDR5 RAM kits and PCI Ex 5.0 aka a lot of cash in 2022 or 2023 so yeah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom