News OP Film Red spoilers

Delta Shell

The Stoic 🐐
Shanks is someone we dont ever see so he has to sell. Oda knew exactly what he was doing putting him.in here :rotfl

Nami aint selling a damn thing although I guess she was a pretty big highlight in strog world. Zoro is a maybe.
Nami disrespect :angrybob

Iskandar

Gourmet Hunter
The admirals scenes is overblown tbh, and i don't think it means much, even though it's clear Yonkou>Admirals, i don't think this is the film one should use to back up his agendas.
Characters were just stereotype of themselves in this movie.
Aka inu ready to sacrifice a few for the greater good monologue, Kizaru trolling and than putting his hands up(this scene happen 2 times), Fujitora who once again has to tell us he can't go all out because of civilians + " i wouldn't have shut down my eyes" one-liners. This movie is a bad joke. :hestonpls

the only OP film ive watched was Z which was pretty decent admittedly

but my overall interest in OP's movies is so low that its 20/80 that i'll watch this one tbh

Soca

♥ Kawaii as Fuck ♥
Super Moderator
Did you watch it ???

Damn am I the only here who kind of enjoyed the movie ??? :lmao
You're one of like 5 cats who had the chance to even see it since it's only been released in japan and parts of europe? I'm tryna see the same thing myself cuz it sounds like fun.

Gledania

We can get up
You're one of like 5 cats who had the chance to even see it since it's only been released in japan and parts of europe? I'm tryna see the same thing myself cuz it sounds like fun.
Now this is surprising. The previous movie was barely aired in Belgium despite bringing us one of roger's old "rivals".

Perhaps the community in europe is making more work to promote One piece in the cinema :pimpe

Van Basten

Black Lives Matter
I’ve seen some of the clips of Shanks. Dude is basically unleashing massive shockwaves of ACOC — like a massive bomb. I’m impressed. I am hoping for some Beckman action.

Still not a fan of the budget Vocaloid filler princess but whatever.

faisal1989

Film Red breaking records numbers
And also giving the manga huge backlog list
Ado songs in time Square
Shanks in mainstream magazines

Shanks > big mom & kaido

SobaHat

Depending on who you ask, it's either:

1. None, or
2. Just assume he can do what Shanks did.

Same old story.
Poor Mihawk... Always riding someone else's hype... I guess you either die a rival to Shanks...

...Or live long enough to become a follower of Buggy :catcry

Etherborn

Cosmic Impulse
Poor Mihawk... Always riding someone else's hype... I guess you either die a rival to Shanks...

...Or live long enough to become a follower of Buggy :catcry

Wouldn’t say it matters much in this case, feats from the films can hardly be considered canon outside of getting someone’s general fighting style right.

Saitama

Shanks + a pop artist in a movie = bad movie,record breaking profit?

The movie can’t be really that bad? Right?
Something doesn’t add up here :catprone

Iskandar

Gourmet Hunter
Why is this subpar movie breaking records?:drake
Seriously, who can watch this and go "yeah i need to buy some manga volumes”:stop

Duhul10

Troll killer
Why is this subpar movie breaking records?:drake
Seriously, who can watch this and go "yeah i need to buy some manga volumes”:stop
Because nothing from the production had been spoiled ( the trailers were made by someone with a brain ) and all people saw was Shanks, who's got one of the biggest fanbases. Oda's purpose in this life is to become as rich as possible 🤭

Beast

Probably higher than a kite
Not going to lie, neither do I want to sound racist but… how do the French get the translation so quick?

You saying… English being the most wide spoken language of European country means nothing??!

Liz been fucking lie to the children about the greatness of this country.

Top Bottom