News OP Film Red spoilers

KBD

Is suicide a lifehack?
Oda is willing to write anything to make trash bags of cash.

Freaking Futa idol marketed with shanks and he is just the deadbeat stepdad??

Corax

So this clown in the box is as strong as Shanks+SH+some BMP combined? I wonder how strong next filler movie villains will be? Imu+ or something
:Rogerlaugh

NotTommy

I'm thankful that DBS film powered Gohan up and I'm glad this Red film has some hype albeit short moments so I don't really have a dog in that race which OP seems to have won.

Last edited:

Corax

@Jad
Can someone who saw the move explain why Shanks is so beaten?He was beaten by clown or by Uta? Anyway this movie looks like trash even by spoilers.

Corax

Was this even a film about Shanks?From summary all I can get is that he was beaten/bruised by civilians and had to rely on SH/Koby/BMP to beat some clown. Well and that Uta is his stepdaughter (or son?). Usually main heroes shine in the movie,but this was something new.

TheWiggian

He, who greets with Fire
Was this even a film about Shanks?From summary all I can get is that he was beaten/bruised by civilians and had to rely on SH/Koby/BMP to beat some clown. Well and that Uta is his stepdaughter (or son?). Usually main heroes shine in the movie,but this was something new.

It was the last supper for Shanks fans before BB buries the guy. Obviously the fans would invest money, thinking they can influence Oda with that bribery.

For Oda it's like taking candy from a toddler.

:hestonpls

Corax

It was the last supper for Shanks fans before BB buries the guy. Obviously the fans would invest money, thinking they can influence Oda with that bribery.

For Oda it's like taking candy from a toddler.

:hestonpls
Good that they can read spoilers. I am not sure even Shanks fan would like to watch this movie. Especially if Shanks isn't even a lead character.

Mihawk

Marine Hunter
This just shows that Film Z was truly the last good/great One Piece movie.

If Oda and co. wanted to make this movie about Shanks and daughter, they should’ve been clear about this from the start. The vague marketing and promotional material months leading up to this has been abysmal.

I also don’t get it. Why is Oda so averse to making a movie that doesn’t feature Luffy as the MC? What’s so bad about a spin off movie with Shanks as the main protagonist? Long time OP fans would cream themselves, and what’s there to lose? They have so much money to spend.

Iskandar

Gourmet Hunter
@Jad
Can someone who saw the move explain why Shanks is so beaten?He was beaten by clown or by Uta? Anyway this movie looks like trash even by spoilers.
He doesn't want to harm the brainwashed civilians so he doesn't defend himself. Mind you, all his crewmembers do the same, but he's the only one this damaged🤣
The plot of this film is just Shanks depressed daughter who wants to put the entire world in an infinite tsukuyomi because his deadbeat of a dad just left her without explanation and the same old song, too much suffering in the world, blabla....
She does this with her fruit who allows her to trap people's souls in an alternate dimension if they hear her sing.
For some reason, her fruit allow her to summon a destructive music clown deity that appears both in the real world and in the alternate dimension and you have to beat him simultaneously in the the 2 worlds to break the infinite tsukuyomi (hence the combo attacks that were spoiled)
All the strawhats are trapped in the infinite tsukuyomi and Shanks crew appear in the last 10 min of the film to do their things. :mjgrin

Soca

♥ Kawaii as Fuck ♥
Super Moderator
He doesn't want to harm the brainwashed civilians so he doesn't defend himself. Mind you, all his crewmembers do the same, but he's the only one this damaged🤣

The plot of this film is just Shanks depressed daughter who wants to put the entire world in an infinite tsukuyomi because his deadbeat of a dad just left her without explanation and the same old song, too much suffering in the world, blabla....
She does this with her fruit who allows her to trap people's souls in an alternate dimension if they hear her sing.
For some reason, her fruit allow her to summon a destructive music clown deity that appears both in the real world and in the alternate dimension and you have to beat him simultaneously in the the 2 worlds to break the infinite tsukuyomi (hence the combo attacks that were spoiled)
Thats amazing. It sounds like some shit that Thanos would think of lol now I'm even more excited to see the movie.

a

I also don’t get it. Why is Oda so averse to making a movie that doesn’t feature Luffy as the MC? What’s so bad about a spin off movie with Shanks as the main protagonist? Long time OP fans would cream themselves, and what’s there to lose? They have so much money to spend.

Luffy is the star. The only other person who'd match his film numbers is probably buggy :blobtrash

KBD

Is suicide a lifehack?
This just shows that Film Z was truly the last good/great One Piece movie.

If Oda and co. wanted to make this movie about Shanks and daughter, they should’ve been clear about this from the start. The vague marketing and promotional material months leading up to this has been abysmal.

Z wasn't too bad yeah. I think stampede was ok too. I mean, at least SOMETHING was done with the rest of the level 6 prisoners that didn't join Teach.

Honestly my biggest problem is with Oda and this fixation with festivals in a movies.

How many??? Now it's a concert, stampede was a treasure hunt festival or some bogus and film gold.

Next one is going to be uhh I dunno a ski trip that is also a pirate festival.

:giogio

A movie where they stumble on a weird island without having to make it a festival for click bait like cameos from fan favorites would be just fine.

Mihawk

Marine Hunter
Luffy is the star. The only other person who'd match his film numbers is probably buggy :blobtrash
So is Shanks. If Oda made a movie with Zoro or Nami as protagonist, millions would still watch.
Z wasn't too bad yeah. I think stampede was ok too. I mean, at least SOMETHING was done with the rest of the level 6 prisoners that didn't join Teach.

Honestly my biggest problem is with Oda and this fixation with festivals in a movies.

How many??? Now it's a concert, stampede was a treasure hunt festival or some bogus and film gold.

Next one is going to be uhh I dunno a ski trip that is also a pirate festival.

:giogio

A movie where they stumble on a weird island without having to make it a festival for click bait like cameos from fan favorites would be just fine.
These cameos also feel forced and kinda cheapen those characters.

Oda’s art and the animation for the movies are great. But his originality for the movie concept itself and their themes or story are horrible.

Kor

Can someone explain to me how CP9 took part in one of the biggest disasters for the WG in the destruction of Enies Lobby yet seemingly all members have been promoted :drake

Fuck Buggy, CP9 are the real mascots for failing upwards
What’s funny is originally they were being hunted down by the WG for their failure iirc

I do not think Oda ever showed or explained how they got promoted.

Last edited:

Soca

♥ Kawaii as Fuck ♥
Super Moderator
So is Shanks. If Oda made a movie with Zoro or Nami as protagonist, millions would still watch.

These cameos also feel forced and kinda cheapen those characters.

Oda’s art and the animation for the movies are great. But his originality for the movie concept itself and their themes or story are horrible.
Shanks is someone we dont ever see so he has to sell. Oda knew exactly what he was doing putting him.in here :rotfl

Nami aint selling a damn thing although I guess she was a pretty big highlight in strog world. Zoro is a maybe.

Jad

|#[Dead Man]#|
Imagine if this movie was instead in the manga

Ughh.....3 months of trash. Glad it was made into the movie or Oda would have drip fed this plot to us in the manga.

Corax

His dura is trash tier than. By all you mean even weak trio or just his crew?Anyway if his dura is the lowest in his crew...this doesn't seem good.

Top Bottom