One Piece Spoiler Archive

Spoilers and picture from korean leaker.

Spoiler:

- Chapter 1,036: "The way of the samurai is to find a place to die."
- King is defeated, but first we see a little flashback of him with Kaidou.
- Rokki (Numbers 6) is the guardian of the arsenal door (the one we see in the picture).
- Yamato asks Fuuga to attack Rokki.
- Usopp attacks some enemies while he defends Kinemon and Kiku.
- Izou appears to help Usopp while Usopp leaves with Kinemon and Kiku.
- Raizou and Fukurokuju have trapped each other with techniques that do not allow them to move.
- The Numbers Zanki and X Drake have been defeated by CP0. Apoo and the Numbers Inbi escape.
- CP0 says that if the pirates of the new generation are able to defeat the Yonkou, this will determine the course the world is taking.
- Kaidou and Luffy continue fighting.
- Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo, but Luffy manages to give him a strong punch. They both fall.
- Then both get up laughing.
- Luffy: "This is getting fun!!"
- Kaidou: "Same here!!!"

Last edited:
Full summary.

Chapter 1,036: “The way of Bushidō is found in death”

In the Color Spread, Straw Hat Pirates are playing on snowy houses.

Chapter starts where the previous one ended. King has lost part of his right wing and his sword is broken, he has also suffered a deep cut on his torso. Zoro is behind him in the air, black lightings still come out of his swords. King's eyes are rolling and a lot of blood is gushing out of his torso.

As he loses consciousness, King remembers a conversation he had with Kaidou years ago.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah..."

King: "Ka... Kaidou-san..."

A little flashback begins that takes place a few years after Kaidou and King met. They are both drinking and talking in a room. King is bit older than we saw in the previous flashback and he is already wearing his black suit (although he is not wearing the mask as they speak). Kaidou still doesn't have his mustache, so this flashback is before they reached Wanokuni.

Kaidou: "Do you still think that?
King...!!
You still think I'm “Joy Boy”!!
Do you really think the world I will create
is the kind of world you want!? Worororo."

King: "Legend is legend...
At this point, I don't really care... I have my life now thanks to you.
Just continue being the “strongest”...!!
And I won't lose
until I make you the “King of the Pirates”!!"

King's flashback ends, he completely loses consciousness. Zoro also remembers his words to Luffy when Mihawk defeated him at the Baratie.

Zoro: "From now to the day I beat him to become the greatest swordsman,
I WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!!
Got a problem with that,
King of the Pirates!!"

Luffy: "Shishishishi!!
Not at all!!!"

Zoro prepares to return to Onigashima. Black lightings and smoke continue to come out of his swords.

Zoro: "If I have to be then so be it.
I will become
the King of Hell!!!"

Zoro uses a powerful attack in the air to propel himself towards the island. King continues to fall unconscious far from Onigashima.

[Rightbrain Tower, battle outside the Dome.]
[Winner: Zoro.]

A Mary woman (that ate a bird Smile) flies over the area and sees how Zoro lands on the island after his battle against King. The woman informs of the situation to other Marys that is with a member of CP0.

Bao Huang: "...
... King has been defeated...!!"

CP0: "Really...!!?
So they have defeated the “Ookanban” and the “Tobiroppo”.
This doesn't look good.
Well, there is still... something that can make these victories useless.
There are still 2 monsters left...!!"

As the CP0 member says this, we see Big Mom is still fighting Law and Kid. Big Mom's hair is on fire (like in Whole Cake Island) and she is throwing at them the steel beams that she transformed into homies.

Narrator gives us a little review of what is happening in some places of Onigashima. We see that Momonosuke is still pulling Kaidou's “flame clouds”. We see in a strip what would happen if Onigashima crashes with “Flower Capital” and all the bombs in the weapon room explode. That is why Momonosuke continues trying to stop the island, to save the lives of tens of thousands of people.

On the other hand, we see that the giant fire youkai is already very close to the weapon room. Yamato finally manages to go down to the floor where the weapon room is, but when he arrives, he sees that the door of the weapon room is guarded by Rokki (Numbers 6). Rokki is sleeping sitting in front of the door, he has a spiked mace as a weapon.

Yamato talks to Fuuga.

Yamato: "I don't have time to defeat him and steal the key!!
Please Fuuga!!"

Fuuga: "Fuuuuuga!!"

Fuuga runs towards Rokki and charges him against the door. The attack is so strong that the weapon room door is smashed and Yamato manages to pass.

Yamato: "Great!!
Thanks Fuuga!!
Keep stopping Rokki!! "

Fuuga: "Fugaaaa!!"

Rokki: "Rorokki!!"

Cut to the attic between the 1st floor and 2nd floor of the castle. Usopp is fighting to protect Kinemon and Kiku.

Usopp: "“Dokuro Bakuhatsu Sou”~~~!!"

Kaidou's subordinates: "Gyaa~~~
They are the samurai of the Red Scabbards and a member of the “Straw Hat Pirates”."

Usopp: "Aaaaaaah~~~!!
I'm going to die!!
There are enemies and flames everywhere!!!"

Kaidou's subordinates: "His head costs 200,000,000!!"

Kinemon and Kiku talk to Usopp.

Kinemon: "U... Usopp-dono, just leave me here and save Kiku."

Kiku: "No, Kin-sama... I'm beyond saving."

Usopp yells them very angry and in a sarcastic tone.

Usopp: "OK!! I'll leave both of you just as you want then!!
If I do that then why the hell am I here in the first place!!! Why do you samurais always want to die!!!"

Kinemon and Kiku: "...!!"

Usopp: "What's with all this dignity and harakiri stuff!!
I don't like your culture at all!!
I always choose to live no matter how bad I may look!!!
Even if it is frowned upon!! Live!! Live!!
I've survived, that's why I'm here!!!"

Kiku: "...!!"

Kinemon: "Usopp-dono...!!"

Kaidou's subordinates attack Usopp, but suddenly someone shows up to help him.

Izou: "I agree with you!!!
Get down!!"

Izou jumps right in front of Usopp (who bends down as Izou requested him) and shoots in a circle at all of Kaidou's subordinates who were attacking Usopp.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Why... is this guy here!?"
A former Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates!?
Izou!!!
Marco was also in the Live Floor... What's going on!? "

Usopp gets up and thanks Izou.

Usopp: "Uaaaah!!
Who are you!?
Thanks!!"

Kinemon: "...Izou."

Izou walks up to Kiku and talks to her.

Kiku: "Brother... I..."

Izou: "Don't talk.
There will be time to talk soon."

Kiku: "...!!"

Izou takes off the upper part of his kimono, we can see the “Kouzuki Clan” shield on his back.

Izou: "Live!! You have to do it
if you really believe in “Straw Hat Luffy”!!"

Izou starts shooting at Kaidou's subordinates while he talks to Usopp.

Izou: "I leave them in your hands!! “God Usopp”!!"

Usopp is surprised at Izou's words, but at the same time he feels very flattered. Usopp answers him as he leaves the area with Kinemon and Kiku.

Usopp: "Eeeeh!? Do you know me!?
OK, I will take care of them!! Let's go Hamlet!!"

Hamlet: "Yes!!"

Cut to the 3rd floor of the castle, battle between Raizou and Fukurokuju continues. Both are facing each other but they cannot move becouse they put binding curses on each other that immobilize them. The floor is on fire.

Fukurokuju: "Release me from your “paralysis technique”!!"

Raizou: "Hah... Hah...
You first...!!"

We see that the noose that Raizou wears on his back begins to burn.

Fukurokuju: "It seems that luck is with me!!
You started to burn first.
Your “death” will free me from your technique!!"

Raizou: "I am Oden-sama's servant!!
A fire like this is nothing to me!!"

Cut to the “treasure room” on the 2nd floor. Orochi is lying on the ground thinking while Komurasaki plays the samisen.

Orochi: "I don't know if this is a dream or the reality...
Fukurokuju is late!! If we don't escape soon this island will blow up."

Komurasaki: "What's wrong?"

Orochi: "Ahh... It's nothing.
Komurasaki! Play that song!!
My favorite song."

Komurasaki: "Of course."

Cut to the 2nd floor of the basement, there Apoo and Inbi are running away from someone.

Apoo: "Sorry Zanki!!
Goodbye Drake!!"

One of the CP0 members hits hard Zanki and defeates him. CP0 boss (who has blood on his face) has also defeated X Drake, who is unconscious at his feet.

CP0 boss: "This isn't easy...!!
Just as expected..."

CP0 member: "Apoo escaped..."

Their Den Den Mushi starts ringing, the third CP0 member contacts them.

CP0 member: "Have you already caught Nico Robin...?"

CP0 boss: "We are working on it."

CP0 member: "You must hurry, we have to leave this castle soon.
“Ookanban” has been defeated!!
If it turns out that the “New Generation” wins this battle,
this could add fuel to the “events” that already are occuring across the world.
What will happen in this next few minutes,
will determine the new era...!!"

While the CP0 member says this, we see Sanji (his left eyebrow has returned to normal), Killer, Bepo, Zoro, Law, Big Mom and Kid. CP0 boss replies him.

CP0 boss: "... It's true.
But...
this is as far as humans can go..."

Cut to the roof of Onigashima's castle. The clashes of Luffy and Kaidou attacks with Color of the Supreme King Haki continue to rumble.

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no~~~"

Luffy tries to attack Kaidou with a punch, but Kaidou hits him first with his kanabo. Luffy recovers and stretches out his right arm.

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no~~~"

Luffy, still with his right arm outstretched, tries to kick Kaidou but he stops the kick with his kanabo. Then Kaidou hits Luffy's head with his kanabo (although the attack doesn't touch Luffy's head). But Luffy doesn't give up.

Luffy: "“Roc Gun” (怪鳥銃 (ロック ガン))!!!"

Luffy punches Kaidou's face with his inflated right arm that he stretched out. Both fall down to the ground but they get up panting.

Luffy: "Hah... Hah..."

Kaidou: "Worororo.
Zeh... Zeh..."

Luffy: "Hahahahahaha...!!"

Kaidou: "Hah... Hah...!!"

Luffy and Kaidou look at each other smiling and confident.

Luffy: "Hah... Hah...
This is getting fun!! "

Kaidou: "Same for me!!!"

End of chapter. Jump break next week.

From korean leaker, he will post more information in a few hours or in 24 hours.

- Chapter 1,037: “Shuron Hakke”.
- Japanese name is “酒龍八卦” that means “Sake Dragon Bagua”. It's similar to Kaidou's Raimei Hakke (Thunder Bagua) maybe a new attacks based on it.
- After chapter 1,037 there will be another break (this time only One Piece break, not full Jump break like last weeks).

Last edited:
From korean leaker.

Spoiler:

- Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Flower Capital".
- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.
- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.
- "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a drunken Kaidou technique.
- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: sad, crying and angry.
- Kaidou: “Gundari: Ryuseigun”!!!
- Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling”!!!
- Cut to the “Pangaea Castle” in "Mary Geoise".
- "Gorousei" talks about catching Nico Robin.
- We see Government warships are near Wanokuni.
- Someone from the fleet informs to "Gorousei" that they see a shadow.
- "Gorousei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and it had not awakened in the last centuries.
- "Gorousei" ends up talking about an Akuma no Mi and how they have given that fruit another name to hide his true name.
- Chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.

Last edited:
More from korean leaker.

- Korean leaker says he's not talking about Gomu Gomu no Mi in the Spoiler.
- The shadow is from someone/something huge.

T.D.A

Giant shadow = Zunisha

- TalkOP/Weibo/Scotch/redon

More from redon:

Yeah, the shadow is Zunesha. 100% confirmed :)

And it's just behind World Government fleet we saw near Wanokuni a few chapters ago.
No Marine appears in the chapter. What we see are warships with World Government flags, not the Navy.

Last edited:
Full summary.

Chapter 1,037: “Shuron Hakke”.

Germa 66's Emotionless Voyage Log Vol. 2: “Judge's sigh”. In the cover, Judge is looking at the horizon in the walls of his castle. Ichiji and Reiju are sitting in the wall with him.

Chapter starts in the “Flower Capital”. We see that people are still enjoying the festival, although it's already ending. Some children and adults are writing wishes on floating paper lanterns to send them to their ancestors and fulfill the wishes.

Cut to the roof of Onigashima's castle. The fight between Luffy and Kaidou has stopped. Luffy looks surprised at Kaidou (who is back to human form) becouse Kaidou has gotten a barrel of sake and is calmly drinking it. Luffy yells at him angrily.

Luffy: "Why are you drinking!!"

Kaidou: "I'm drinking because I'm having fun...!!
Do you want some too? Today...
Is the “Fire Festival” in the capital!!
We also held a “great banquet” at Onigashima!!
Although you have ruined it!!!
Fufufu..."

Suddenly, Kaidou starts crying with laughter.

Kaidou: "Haaahaahaha!! Hohoho!!
Wi~~~!!!"

Luffy: "You're drunk!!!"

Luffy takes off his cloak and runs towards Kaidou.

Luffy: "If you lose!!!
You won't use that you were “drunk” as excuse, right!?"

Kaidou keeps laughing, he's leaning on his kanabo to keep from falling.

Kaidou: "Fuhihi... You fucking idiot!!
Wohohohohohoho!!
Getting drunk doesn't make me weaker...
I recognize you are STRONG!!
Hic.
Wohahahahahahahaha!!!"

Luffy blows up his right arm and stretches it out to attack Kaidou as he continues speaking.

Kaidou: "It's been a while
since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!
Wi~~~!!!"

Luffy attacks Kaidou, but Kaidou jumps back as he laughs and dodges the attack with a new technique.

Kaidou: "Oops ♪
“Shuron Hakke” (Sake Dragon Bagua - 酒龍八卦 (しゅろん はっけ))!!!"

Kaidou changes to his hybrid form and uses a new battle style.

Kaidou: "“Warai Jogo” (Laughing Drunk Mode - 輪雷上戸 (わらいじょうご))!!!"

Then Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Woororo!!
“Ragnaraku!!!” (Ragnaraku - 引奈落 (ラグならく))!!!"

Kaidou's attack has been so strong that people on the Live Floor see how part of the roof collapses. Luffy suffers the blow, Kaidou hit him on the forehead.

Luffy: "Woahhhh~~~!!"

Kaidou changes to his dragon form. He's on the ground, reeling from drunkenness.

Kaidou: "This is fun, but...!!
Both the castle and the island are half destroyed...!!
I'm useless~~~
I can't protect even a single castle..."

Luffy: "That hurts ~~~!!!
Dammit!!!"

Kaidou is devastated and sad, a text box tells us that he's into his “Sad Drunk Mode” (Ochikomi Jogo - 落込上戸 (おちこみ じょうご)).

Kaidou: "Just rebuild it...!!
It will took around 5 years...!?
Wi~~~"

Luffy gets up and runs towards Kaidou.

Luffy: "I must be careful!!
Hah, hah..."

Kaidou: "I've done my best~~~...
Hic.
Wi~~~ But...
Maybe it was not enough~~~..."

When Luffy is about to reach Kaidou, he attacks Luffy.

Kaidou: "“Tatsu Maki Kaifuu” (Dragon Twister Demolition Breath)!!!"

Luffy: "Uohh!!!"

Luffy manages to deflect one of Kaidou's cutting blades, which cuts a rock in half easily. Kaidou changes to hybrid form and starts crying uncontrollably. Another text box tells us that Kaidou is now into his “Crying Drunk Mode” (Naki Jogo - 泣き上戸 (なき じょうご)).

Kaidou: "Stay away from me...!!
Shut up, stupid brat!!"

Kaidou prepares to attack Luffy again with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Uonhhh!! ...Hic!!
A persistent one like you should take this!!
“Raimei”!!"

Luffy: "Hah... Hah...
I won't let you do it..."

Kaidou: "“Ha”...!!"

Kaidou tries to attack Luffy with “Raimei Hakke”, but just before he can do it, Luffy jumps up and dodges the attack. Luffy leans upon the kanabo to propel himself towards Kaidou, and in an impressive double page, he hits Kaidou's chin with a powerful kick with his left leg that he stretched just before. The attack is very powerful, with black lightings.

But Kaidou doesn't give up, and manages to catch Luffy's right leg with his tail. Kaidou (who is still crying) drags Luffy towards him with his tail and they both collide with a huge headbutt. The impact is gigantic and a lot of black lightings come out of it. But Luffy and Kaidou heads do not touch.

However, Kaidou prevailes over Luffy (that flies away).

Luffy: "Uahh!!
His Haki is more powerful...!! "

After the crash, it seems that Kaidou drunkenness is getting over.

Kaidou: "... Ouhh!!
... Damn, I feel stange...!!
Wi~~~"

Suddenly, Kaidou gets angry and becomes very aggressive. Then he attacks Luffy with “Bolo Breath”. A new text box tells us that Kaidou is now into his “Anger Drunk Mode” (Okori Jogo - 怒り上戸 (おこり じょうご)).

Kaidou: "I'm getting sober!!!"

Luffy dodges “Bolo Breath” and goes again after Kaidou.

Luffy: "Hah, hah.
“Gomu Gomu no”...
“Roc”...!!!"

Just before hitting him, Luffy sees that Kaidou starts spinning his kanabo in circles. In another masterful double page, Luffy and Kaidou attack at the same time.

Luffy: "“Gatling” (Gum-Gum Roc Gatling - ゴムゴムの怪鳥銃乱打 (ロック ガトリング))!!!!"

Kaidou: "“Gundari*: Ryuseigun” (Gundari: Dragon Army - 軍荼利 龍盛軍 (ぐんだり りゅうせいぐん))!!!"

*Translation note: is one of the 5 Wisdom King (Myōō) in Buddhism.

Luffy attacks Kaidou with a lot of giant punches with “Color of the Supreme King Haki”. Kaidou counterattacks by swinging his kanabo and parrying the punches. Although both attacks are tight, sometimes both Luffy and Kaidou manage to hit each other.

Luffy: "Uoooooooh!!!"

Kaidou: "Aaaaa~~~!!!"

Luffy slows down his attack and stops Kaidou's kanabo with his left hand. Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou: "Ohhhhh!!!"

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry. The battle is red hot but...

Cut to the top of the Red Line, to the “Holy Land Mary Geoise”. “Gorousei” is gathered in the “Pangaea Castle”.

Gorousei 1: "This year's “Levely” must be... cursed."

Gorousei 2: "Let's set that aside.
Now we must focus on “Wanokuni”.
Who would have imagined this battle could go so far."

Gorousei 3: "It's time to do something... Nico Robin should have been arrested by now.
With Kaidou and Big Mom fighting
it won't be unnatural for someone to die during that battle...!! That persons should be erased."

Cut to the sea near of Wanokuni. World Government fleet is still there. One of the government agents reports the situation by Den Den Mushi.

Government agent 1: "All ships are still waiting for orders...
Ahh...
What's going on?"

Agent observes something with the binoculars from one of the ships, he's in shock...

Government agent 1: "Is approaching... A gigantic shadow is approaching..."

Government agent 2: "What did you say?"

Government agent 1: "I don't know what it is.
An island?"

Back to “Pangaea Castle” in “Mary Geoise”.

Gorousei with a birthmark spots on his forehead: "No... That's impossible!!
Even to us, that “fruit” has become a legend.
For the past centuries, it hasn't even “awaken” once.

Gorousei with blond hair and a short beard: "Then why did the “World Government”...
go out of their way to give THAT “Akuma no Mi” another name!!"

In the last panel of the chapter, we discovered what Government agent was seeing. The gigantic shadow is Zunesha, the giant elephant that carries the island of Zou on his back. Zunesha is right behind the World Government fleet in the sea near of Wanokuni...

Gorousei: "The reason is they wanted to erase
the original name of that fruit from history?!"

Editor's note: "What's the true meaning of their words?"

End of chapter. Break next week.

Last edited:

T.D.A

@redon provided this comment on Pirate King.es which I think is useful given the ending is somewhat confusing:

Before you start criticizing the chapter, this time I really recommend you to wait for the images/scans. The fight between Luffy and Kaidou is visually amazing, the chapter gains a lot with images.

Regarding the Akuma no Mi that the Gorousei talk about, as you have seen in the summary, this chapter does not say which one it is.

As a reference, I can tell you that the final sentence of the Gorousei ("The reason is that they wanted to eliminate the original name of that fruit from history!?") appears in the final vignette of the chapter, in which we see Zunesha just behind the fleet of ships of the World Government (the one I was talking about the other day). Although it's not clear to me if Oda wants to tell us whether the Akuma no Mi is linked to Zunesha or not.

My opinion is that I think the Gorousei is talking about the Akuma no Mi of one of the users Wano right now, but I couldn't tell if they are talking about the Gomu Gomu no Mi or a different fruit. I also think the Gorousei don't have much idea on what the World Government did in the past on this topic (the Government or a Gorousei from previous generations).

Top Bottom