One Piece Humor

Senior_Superboy

The Pirate King
I really apologize if this type of thread has already been created, but does anyone know where I can find hilarious One Piece clips? I searched for a similar topic such as this one but I didn't find what I was looking for. So if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

Hehe,
The one thing I have always liked about One Piece is it not being afraid to be silly and funny even in the darkest of times.

Even the main enemies:

OMG *Dies*

Link removed

This was funny enough in Japanese, but the German dub almost made me piss my pants.

Man I love one piece humour...

Does anyone have a clip of when they're all insulting zoro and luffy calls him santouryuu and then calls him yontouryuu....

I think it's on that robin ep but I'm not sure

Death note movie : the last name trailer 2
This is my favorite part of the whole series. I havent laughed so hard in my life.

Oh, and who could forget the best song ever!

XD I just remembered an other funny scene from G8, when sanji says "shitty" all the time when he's with Nami :laugh Oh and that whole Aye Aye SIIIIIRRR thing in the kitchen was hilarious (esp when luffy is munching the food in the background!) Man that arc was so damn funny!!! smile-big

I cant believe no-one posted this one:

I thought I died during that scene, especially when Zoro freaks out

Nice Gai said:
This is my favorite part of the whole series. I havent laughed so hard in my life.

Omg my friggin stomach -_-'
Laughing that hard isn't good for me ;_______;

Anyway..
Here's more XD

Ace's intro lol

Ussop, Sanji, Franky and one of the ugliest One Piece characters so far (The fugly cook)

Nihonjin said:
Omg my friggin stomach -_-'
Laughing that hard isn't good for me ;_______;

Anyway..
Here's more XD

Link removed

Ace's intro lol

Link removed

Ussop, Sanji, Franky and one of the ugliest One Piece characters so far (The fugly cook)

Ahahahahhahah...

My belly...it aches....

Ohhh I love one piece :)

haha, one piece has some really funny parts, and the best way to find these parts, is to watch anime or read the manga.:)

Moondoggie said:
Hehe,
The one thing I have always liked about One Piece is it not being afraid to be silly and funny even in the darkest of times.

Even the main enemies:

Peeing my pants material. The ah so cool Enel has a moment of hallucination.

one piece humor is more much entertaining than naruto humor IMO. its got lots of funny moments. its just great.

xSHiNOx said:
one piece humor is more much entertaining than naruto humor IMO. its got lots of funny moments. its just great.

all in all, Naruto hasn't even have THAT MUCH humor, but is more an action/drama/comedy piece, with humor in last place. One Piece has a lot more space for humor than Naruto, you only have to consider the characters in the first place.

just about every one piece episode has something hilarious happen but if you wanna laugh your ass off watch episode 62

something funny happens in the least likely situations, like when they fight opponents. I love the unique style.

Falco-san said:
I cant believe no-one posted this one:

Super Chopper

I thought I died during that scene, especially when Zoro freaks out

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner TOEI ANIMATION CO., LTD. because its content was used without permission

Oh wow..

Xell said:
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner TOEI ANIMATION CO., LTD. because its content was used without permission

Oh wow..

Lol, now thats rather unbelievable..:amazed

There's this one bit in skypeia where Nami screams n Sanji goes "Cuuutee" and Usopp turns round and goes "You mean me?"

XD That scene had me making ROFLs

Anyone have a link to the ep/clip?

Back
Top Bottom