Prediction One Piece Chapter 1057 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Lmao

No it's not. There's no guarantee Yamato will even join before they reach Laugh Tale. Unless you think Luffy and co are going to sail back to Wano after 1 arc or so :lmao
It's really simple: Blackbeard has 10 Titanic Captains and Luffy only has 9 crew members rn, Carrot and Vivi don't stand a chance against BB Pirates PK level crew so unless you have another nakama suggestion Yamato joining soon is the only way the SHs can compete.

Unless you think Zoro will fight two Titanic Captains or something :dank

GreenEggsAHam

It's really simple: Blackbeard has 10 Titanic Captains and Luffy only has 9 crew members rn, Carrot and Vivi don't stand a chance against BB Pirates PK level crew so unless you have another nakama suggestion Yamato joining soon is the only way the SHs can compet
They won’t be pk level that’s luffy crew and the only answer is the only one who wants to beat Blackbeard like luffy which is weevil

T.D.A

It's really simple: Blackbeard has 10 Titanic Captains and Luffy only has 9 crew members rn, Carrot and Vivi don't stand a chance against BB Pirates PK level crew so unless you have another nakama suggestion Yamato joining soon is the only way the SHs can compete.

Unless you think Zoro will fight two Titanic Captains or something :dank

You do realise Usopp is part of the crew? Plus Carrot is stronger than both Usopp and Chopper.

And even if they need an additional person it doesn't need to be Yamato.

Chaos Hokage

Hokage of the Distant Future
I thought this chapter (1057) was alright-ish and I'm glad the Wano story arc is finally over. The best part of chapter to me was seeing Luffy and the others leaving Wano by taking the waterfall routine which was funny 😆.

I think the reason why Oda decided not to let Yamato join the Straw Hats because it would mess up the pecking order of the crew. Both Zoro and Sanji will go down their usual tiers as second and third strongest because of Yamato and Jinbe who are better Haki users than Luffy's wings. I'm guessing Oda will make Yamato join the Straw Hats sometime after Elbaf and before the final war.

Seeing Momo's flashbacks and him crying like a baby was meh. He better get his annoying crybaby side beaten out of him by Kinemon (who I still think should've died in the raid) and retainers with some hard training to make way stronger and braver than he is now when the final war takes place. It would've been cool if the chapter end with Momo hanging the Straw Hats flag on top of the palace. But I'm guessing he's going to hang on Pluton after he release it in the future.

As for the Hiyori's controversial comment, I guess Oda was tone deaf and I don't believe he's for genocide. But yeah, we definitely need to hear his thoughts about it upfront in either an interview or in a manga volume's SBS.

Xebec

(ΦωΦ)

Because Mihawk is love, Mihawk is life :bury I've been a stan from the very beginning

Even at my most juvenile and immature as a poster, I still Stan'd him

You like him for his powerlevel which is based solely on headcanon and leeching of Shanks.

Top Bottom