Prediction One Piece Chapter 1057 Prediction/Discussion Thread

MeUnderstandODA

Oh my bad

on that note, can you tell me what Oda thought he was doing with Zoro this arc?

like does he think he did Zoro well with this kinda mid final fight, no character development
Just because the Zoro fans were flying too high recently with all that "ZKK" stuff, black blade etc. So Oda just wanted to give them a big L.
Don't worry, next arc Zoro will have a insane fight.

T.D.A

Oh my bad

on that note, can you tell me what Oda thought he was doing with Zoro this arc?

like does he think he did Zoro well with this kinda mid final fight, no character development

It seems like the Grim Reaper stuff will be expanded on later in the series. As will the Black Blade stuff of course.

Corax

Kata vs Caesar was a fight?But even if he sneaked on him why FS didn’t trigger?I guess Oda doesn’t care about mere commanders anymore.

TheOmega

SB TATUM > your favorite rapper
So who does Zoro defeat to justify being Roger level? Roger level Shiryuu? Gandhi?
Gandhi most likely.

He gets to Prime Ray/Shanks when Luffy becomes PK and then he continues to grow as they do what the Roger Pirates/Joyboy failed to do.

Between beating Ghandi and getting the Shodai Kitetsu he should be good money

CoopoNitro7

Just because the Zoro fans were flying too high recently with all that "ZKK" stuff, black blade etc. So Oda just wanted to give them a big L.
Don't worry, next arc Zoro will have a insane fight.
Does Oda think Zoro vs King was an “insane fight” yet he offscreened how Zoro found out about king’s weakness?

bil02

Who says Kata is weak? He is what you guys call yc1 level,we just say he ain't any different from king,you know the common bozo commander.

Acting like Katakuri can somehow beat current Zoro is delusional.

Top Bottom