Prediction One Piece Chapter 1057 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Chaos Hokage

Hokage of the Distant Future
Based on the spoiler info, it sounds like Luffy has claim Wano as his territory and he made Yamato, Kinemon and Kinemon honorable/reserve Straw Hat Grand Fleet members.

derpgoku01

L

Don't kid yourself. Luffy was always the chosen one.
Of cource he was, he is the mc
But why after 20 years of him being a weak paramecia fruit suddently he is actually the holder of a god tier fruit with some of the top names in the OP world after it at some point

Oda Report

Luffy actually being zoan and the "Chosen child from the legends trope" is the biggest L this series has taken
Everything else is second

You have a point however I can't stand Oda off paneling everything that matters and being worshipped for news paper clippings at this stage in the game.

Leat the bloke came clean and admitted he doesn't like drawing fights.

derpgoku01

You have a point however I can't stand Oda off paneling everything that matters and being worshipped for news paper clippings at this stage in the game.

Leat the bloke came clean and admitted he doesn't like drawing fights.
The dude said when the end comes "he will draw the greatest battle he has ever drawn
It doesn't help that his art style has gotten messy over the years, you have the fanbase fighting over the smallest stuff because you can't tell wtf has been drawn
In before imu vs luffy gets off paneled:crazwhat

T-Bag

The Strongest
Hoping the yamato/momo/kinemon siutation doesn't last more than a couple of panels. We can't fucking waste another chapter on these scrubs.

shintebukuro

The editors who put those together have as much insight into the deeper story as the people who put WILL THEY SURVIVE ?! in Luffy's FLASHBACK.

.....what kind of non sequitur is that?

Please think about this for a second: They're running a business, and not printing an 11th card is an insanely easy task that would save them money.
If they forget to do something as *simple* as leave an 11th spot open, it permanently stains the entire project with a fucked up numbering schedule. They're financially motivated to not ruin their own project, and all they have to do is ask a simple question to the guy supervising said project...

I'm 100% positive the publisher asked Oda beforehand if they should leave the 11th spot open, and he told them "Don't worry about it." It is literally the most important question to ask the author when making a databook *that is numbered*.

In fact, the numbering system in the Vivrecard is proof in-plain-sight that there will never be an 11th Strawhat. Yamato was just a big(-titted) distraction.

Ars?ne

Apparent Dupe
I've accepted there is a strong possibility that one piece will end in a way I don't like. All that's left is to push my agenda and kick other people while they're down coping. :mjpls:

Saitama

Casual reader: I wonder who will be the next nakama.

*new important looking character appears*

Casual reader: Hmm, this character looks interesting. He/She may be a potential straw hat. I will wait for what this character does in the future, then I may post some evidence that makes him/her a potential straw hat.

——————-

OL member: WHERE IS THE NEXT NAKAMA ODA????

*small panel of a silhouette appears*

OL member: SMALL PANEL FOR NAKAMA, YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!!!!

CoopoNitro7

OL member: WHERE IS THE NEXT NAKAMA ODA????

*small panel of a silhouette appears*

OL member: SMALL PANEL FOR NAKAMA, YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!!!!
By “small panel” you mean:

Chapter 983 Yamato to Luffy- I’ve been waiting for you! I’ve been waiting for you this whole time! - I was hoping you would let me board your ship

Chapter 999 Yamato to Ace- I too wanted to go out to sea and have adventures!!! Just like oden I want to live freely!! If only I could get these off…. then someday surely! I will also go out to sea!!

Chapter 1016 Yamato to Kaido- That’s right I’m going to sail the seas with luffy….after I drive you out of wano kaido.

Chapter 1019 Yamato to Kaido- I only ate it because I was hungry!! It was a real shock!! All I wanted was to set sail and now I can’t even swim….

Chapter 1024 Yamato to the 3 Daimyos- No when the time comes I’ll fight for wano…Then I’ll go out to sea…..

Chapter 1051 Yamato to the crew : i m Yamato i will go on your ship with you

Chapter 1056 Yamato : lets join luffy anf the other and sail like Oden

EDIT Chapter 1057 : Nevermind i will just stay in Wano and go my own way. JUST Because.

Commanderbilli

Wano was a high-mid arc. Some incredibly spectacular chapters that none of the previous NW arcs could
produce, an overall decent story but several poor narrative choices. Soft 7/10 like 7.1. Some high mid

Thdyingbreed

Redon waiting until the usual time to post the rest of the spoilers is fucking annoying..like 80% of the chapter is already out stop purposely withholding shit. :exhaustedpepe

I hope the other leaker keeps leaking shit earlier just because Redon always starts malding whenever that happens. :mjlol

Redon waiting until the usual time to post the rest of the spoilers is fucking annoying..like 80% of the chapter is already stop purposely withholding shit. :exhaustedpepe

I hope the other leaker keeps leaking shit earlier just because he always starts malding whenever that happens. :mjlol
We need more leakers to create competition among them to stay at the top of their game

Top Bottom