Prediction One Piece Chapter 1057 Prediction/Discussion Thread

convict

He who Greets with Fire
After a solid run of highly controversial chapters we get to breathe.
Let us bask in all the memes generated the past few weeks while we wait :kubo

Reminder: Do not create new threads in the Telegrams until a reliable scanlator like TCB uploads the chapter

How to enter the OP Telegrams Prediction Game

• To enter the Prediction Game your post must have [Prediction] tagged at the top of the post.
  • Don't copy someone else's post! Predictions have to be different from everyone else's. Valid predictions will be threadmarked.
  • Your prediction must be 100 words at least and detailed. Anything vague or obvious, e.g. Luffy appears next chapter, won't count.
  • Changing or editing your prediction after the deadline will result in a disqualification.
  • Deadline for predictions is exactly 3 hours before the first spoilers drop.
  • For one correct prediction you'll receive 2 points, for 5 or more you'll receive 7 points.
  • With earned points you can buy various prizes from our .

NotTommy

Straw Hat bounties, plus Blackbeard Pirates devil fruit reveals. Juxtapose their progress and status. I expect Avalo Pizao, Laffittte and Jesus Burgess' devil fruits and maybe some hints of Teach getting a third fruit. He also talked of getting his hands on something instead of the Marines so I expect some indication of him claiming that. Plus, a clear reveal of where the Straw Hats are headed.

Zoro-1.6 billion
Sanji-1.43 billion
Jimbei-600 to 800 million
Usopp-500 million
Robin-500 million
Franky-490 million
Nami-420 million
Brook-300 million
Chopper-250 million

Update on Boa Hancock-Coby situation. Maybe some Sword reveals. I want Coby to win but it ain't looking good. Not sure where Oda would even take a plotline like Boa being arrested but maybe Coby can do a good job facing her atleast. If he wins, I'd still be content though.

Aramaki informs on Yamato's existence and relationship with the Straw Hats. Update on CP and Big Mom Pirates (perhaps also on Big Mom's condition, alive or dead, I'd expect them to try and check). I know I'm coping but maybe a Carrot bounty (Sulong form on the cover) further encouraging her to set sail and make use of Pedro's will that way before taking over as co-leader of Zou.

Buggy +3.5 billion
Mihawk +3 billion
Sabo 2-3 billion (maybe even a Dragon bounty reveal, 6 billion, but I doubt)
Weevil-1.2 billion
Boa Hancock-1 billion.
Crocodile +1 billion
Not really sure what Weevil's up to. I expected Buggy to exploit his strength but maybe someone else. I don't think Hancock would want to ally with him, he's a dude and he's pretty dumb but his mom's a lady. Maybe Weevil's solo (with his mom).

Orca

Hyped
In the last few chaps we got updates on Marines, Revos, Shanks and Shichis.

Hopefully we get to some BB and Imu/Gorosei updates.

Last edited:

NotTommy

Maybe a big surprise to conclude Wano Act 3 and Wano as a whole. If not then atleast a big scene for that.

forkandspoon

The only things that never end
…. spoilers say Strawhats are gone from Wano, Yamato and Momo are shocked.

We go to the sunny and we see Yamato and Momo both on the ship as the ship goes over the waterfall.

It’s a rough trip but Jinbei is really skilled as a helmsmen.

At the bottom of the waterfall they get ready to toast to the new members, Yamato and Momo’ wigs fall off and it’s revealed to actually be Ulti and PageOne in disguise. SHs are shocked.

We get an update on Boa and Weevil, who defeated the marines but with the help of BB’s commanders. Weevil and Boa both refuse to join at the end of the chapter.

DaftPunk

We go to the sunny and we see Yamato and Momo both on the ship as the ship goes over the waterfall.

At the bottom of the waterfall they get ready to toast to the new members, Yamato and Momo’ wigs fall off and it’s revealed to actually be Ulti and PageOne in disguise. SHs are shocked.

We get an update on Boa and Weevil, who defeated the marines but with the help of BB’s commanders. Weevil and Boa both refuse to join at the end of the chapter.
:dontpepe

LuckyDucky

Terror of the Ponds

Of course, that's why their faces have been hidden! They were spitting images of Yamato and Momo all along. Goda :vegetak

Top Bottom