• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1033 Prediction/Discussion Thread

rext1

I am the watcher on the walls
The Old man emphasises that a sword is forged to KILL.

ZKK hint ...

Also is Zoro being a Shimotsuki looking shaky after this chapter? The Old man does not recognize Zoro as a younger family member and Kuina/Koushirou never implied they were even distant relatives.

Mercurial

Konoha's most skilled shinobi
Can't you at least try to hide your bloody bias? Holy shit

Have you no shame homie?
Comparing how different characters react to similar moves is bias?
Ok pal.

Enjoying victory is bias? One cannot just because the opponent side is butthurt? Well then.
But don't cry this much or it will hurt you.

Commanderbilli

I think when discussing One Piece match-ups people draw on their power level headcannon and not unimportantly
story relevance but in one piece people atttributes and the mechanics of the fight matter. Boundman is physically stronger,
more durable and more faster than Kat yet couldnt do anything to him. Now tell me how DR Sabo deals with King?

when you provide no proof the exact same droplets Marco drew from King is blood.

But I did see in the parallel to King, Queen has scratches and blood on his face.

Now tell me is those droplets not lines, anything but Blood?

Zoro himself said he drew no blood from King,but Marco/King never implied nor stated Marco did either,you are just drawing your own conclusions from that panel and saying it is blood Marco drew.
So what is your point.

Zoro said he drew no blood, the other shit is irrelevant, a non action does not provide evidence. King or Maroc doesn't need to provide, While ODA MADE SURE ZORO SAYS HE DIDN'T .... I think you know the difference. The one is a fact aka a panel the other is your speculation and for what a stupid argument.

I didn't even go further, Marco was facing 2 people, he overpowered King and damaged him cleanly while doing the same to Queen, Zoro came for a speed attack while King was not defending, why is that relevant as later King didn't get cut.

As I said you guys want to maximize all the shit Zoro does and minimize all the other characters, Zoro scared Kaido, no one did so he will low diff King that is absurd at best.

Stop spinning shit, Zoro said he didn't for Marco we see King and queen damaged and nothing else, there is no other option. Those 2 situations are not the same as Marco nor King nor anyone implied that Marco didn't damage King while Zoro did.

Nice logic ... again as I said for the other maximizing all that benefits Zoro and minimizing all his PUs, proving my point, your points are for Zoro not for proving anything to a debate.

Last edited:

bil02

But I did see in the parallel to King, Queen has scratches and blood on his face.

Now tell me is those droplets not lines, anything but Blood?

So what is your point.

Zoro said he drew no blood, the other shit is irelvent, a non action does not provide evidence.

Stop spinning shit, Zoro said he didn't for Marco we see King and queen damaged and nothing else, there is not other option.

Nice logic ...
Who knows...

Same way you argue that is blood,someone can easily argue it was not since nothing was confirmed.

I'm not spinning anything,your logic is just bad.

You say Marco definitely drew blood when nothing is confirmed while actually arguing Zoro didn't because he said so yet the droplets next to king are identical in each scenario.

Did you see me arguing Zoro drew blood from king?
I'm just saying the Marco one is not even confirmed,yet you jump to conclusions based on droplets Zoro himself showed Against King lol.

Last edited:
Who knows...

Same way you argue that is blood,someone can easily argue it was not since nothing was confirmed.
That was my point.

Then you are contradicting yourself as this is what I said.

Who knows, if it is blood, prove it without any alternative.

For Marco it can only be blood.

You say Marco definitely drew blood when nothing is confirmed
... Then prove that is is anything else ... it isn't.

arguing Zoro didn't because he said so yet the droplets next to king are identical in each scenario.
They are not identical.

Again going in circles.

At this moment most of you just want to be right.

I said for Zoro is not clear for Marco is clear.

If even this you guys don't want to admit, then there is nothing to be had,

Louis-954

twitch.tv/louisdg89_
As if you aren't biased, my dear saint-angel-and what not.

Now may you tell me what is biased in compare two attacks of the same kind (special dinosaur moves) from two characters in a battle shonen manga?
I'm probably among the most unbiased members in this section. I don't care for any one character in particular, so I'm able to analyze scenes in a pretty even-handed manner. Lots of people here don't like that. You have a Zoro agenda though, and you don't even try to hide it. It doesn't matter what Sanji (or any other character) does, you only look at their feats and blunders in a "How does this make Zoro look better?" sort of way.

I'm probably among the most unbiased members in this section. I don't care for anyone one character in particular, so I'm able to analyze scenes in a pretty even-handed manner. You have a Zoro agenda though and you don't even try to hide it. It doesn't matter what Sanji (or any other character) does, you only look at their feats and blunders in a "How does this make Zoro look better?" way.
Hilarious that the most biased group wants to deflect with us but you also are biased.

Yes we are but not like you guys anything in favor to Zoro is correct and anything that is against him makes us Zoro haters.

Who knows...

You say Marco definitely drew blood when nothing is confirmed while actually arguing Zoro didn't because he said so yet the droplets next to king are identical in each scenario.
This is silly.

The difference is Marco did not out right say he didn't drew blood. When reading a manga, we need to take all the relevant panels, put it together and make a decision.

Marco's case is different to Zoro's case. Marco's panel shows that there is a good possibilities that it is blood.

Zoro's black line panels shows that there is a good possibilities that it is blood, but his statement proves beyond reasonable doubt that it is not blood.

If anyone want to argue Marco's case, they need to fine more proof to disproof existing panels, not the otherway around.

Louis-954

twitch.tv/louisdg89_
Hilarious that the most biased group wants to deflect with us but you also are biased.

Yes we are but not like you guys anything in favor to Zoro is correct and anything that is against him makes us Zoro haters.
I'm definitely not biased. If a character has a great feat, I acknowledge it. If a character has a blunder, I acknowledge that too. Doesn't matter who the character is.

I'm definitely not biased. If a character has a great feat, I acknowledge it. If a character has a blunder, I acknowledge that too. Doesn't matter who the character is.
I am not unbiased but I make sure that if I am not correct I make a statement that can be backed down and I admit that I was wrong.

I am waiting for me to say that I was wrong after ZKK happens or after Zoro didn't get a PU etc.

I mean I don't think they see it, anything bad for Zoro is never bad but anting that is good for Zoro is even better.

This is how you say Zoro will mid diff YC1 after just scratching a Yonko in a 1vs5 ...

bil02

Then prove that is is anything else ... it isn't.
I don't need to prove anything since King was never portrayed nor stated to be damaged,it's you who need to prove that is blood since you are the one saying it is lol.
They are not identical.
According to you right?
I said for Zoro is not clear for Marco is clear
Nothing is clear in both cases since King didn't complain nor was shown damaged.
If even this you guys don't want to admit, then there is nothing to be had,
I'm certainly not willing to accept something I don't see being clear.

Like you said,we are running circles,I will just agree to disagree.

Top Bottom