OL Community Discussion Thread

Incognitos

Investing in any character post-skip is a waste of time

Sooner or later they'll become gag characters that belong in a pre-school show

You will live long enough to see yourself become old and your fav become a bigger joke character than Krusty the Clown, that is the nature of post-timeskip One Piece, which is more thematically focused on gag panels and fodder than story telling
Kid investing has been very good

Lee-Sensei

The Clown Prince of Crime
Investing in any character post-skip is a waste of time

Sooner or later they'll become gag characters that belong in a pre-school show

You will live long enough to see yourself become old and your fav become a bigger joke character than Krusty the Clown, that is the nature of post-timeskip One Piece, which is more thematically focused on gag panels and fodder than story telling
Post-Skip One Piece has mostly been solid stuff. I think people are suffering from nostalgia bias.

Jake CENA

BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!
Unpopular opinion:

Wano is the weakest arc in the entire series.

You were only hyped because of:

1. Gear 5 reveal
2. Kaido hybrid
3. Kidd's awakening
4. Big Meme showing new moves

The rest of the arc can be flushed down the toilet. Even Zoro's Asura was underwhelming af :giogio

Milkomeda

You were only hyped because of:

1. Gear 5 reveal
2. Kaido hybrid
3. Kidd's awakening
4. Big Meme showing new moves

None of those I were really hyped for the only thing in the arc I was hyped for is the Laugh Tale part in Odens flashback

Shrike

I mean she be cute.

But I always envisioned Hancock to have a more angular face for some reason.
I dunno I am not into anime wifus much or cosplay either. When I was making my Kaido's characterization is crap thread I googled 'Kaido is a bad character' to see what the internet thought and lo and behold, quite a few even Redditors agreed - it's where I saw this girl. She's cute, so cure for cope one step at a time :feelsgoodman

Firo

Hiyori pulling a Daenerys was as unexpected as disturbing from Oda.

I'm ready for an insame psycho-bloody EoS! :blessed
Dany really went out burning everything to the ground and simping for her nephew.
:mjlol
Hiyori gonna get stabbed by fellow racist Zoro soon too.:blessed

Top Bottom