OL Community Discussion Thread

Delta Shell

The Stoic 🐐
Honestly kinda looking forward to the next Member of the Year contests, and wish it came sooner.

The last one was so well done/presented.

I already have an idea of who I'm nominating for the various categories though based on performance, and I hope they'll be able to win in 2023 :HeartPepe
This year is flying past tbh. I can't believe how long ago Roof Piece was.

Say what you want about Wano. The fandom has been lit.

Serenity

Still. Not. Bitten.
I'm in need of rehab after last chapter. Been a rollercoaster since Oda's month off. Did he really just want to troll the fanbase, is this the sign o' the times & we should prep for all the rest of our favorites to be trolled. Can't believe Wano took 4 years :defeat

Incognitos

Team Luffy Winning :pepeluffy
Team Yonkou Winning :shanksthink
Team Shanks Winning :shanks
Team Y1 Winning :mihawk
Team Sabo winning :sabodatpipe

Who needs copium? We're all winning, Right? RIGHT? RIGHT?!!!
Admiral stans, legion, sanji sisters, yamatobros, mihawks monkeys have all taken heavy loses.

Yonko Chad's, AH3 bros, Sabobros winning pretty heavily.

Beast

Probably higher than a kite
mods are trash
zoro/mihawk/admiral fans are allowed to get away with everything
Shit, they dealt with you swiftly.

The truth lives through you brother!
A Kidd hater but you will be remembered more for your call for justice and freedom.

#FreeHardMan!
Ima put it on a T shirt!

jesusus

Freedom of Will
Investing in any character post-skip is a waste of time

Sooner or later they'll become gag characters that belong in a pre-school show

You will live long enough to see yourself become old and your fav become a bigger joke character than Krusty the Clown, that is the nature of post-timeskip One Piece, which is more thematically focused on gag panels and fodder than story telling

TheOmega

SB TATUM > your favorite rapper
I'm in need of rehab after last chapter. Been a rollercoaster since Oda's month off. Did he really just want to troll the fanbase, is this the sign o' the times & we should prep for all the rest of our favorites to be trolled. Can't believe Wano took 4 years :defeat
According to gulliblegang we only got 5 years of OP left 🤣🤣

Top Bottom