• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Contest OL Character Popularity Poll

LuckyDucky

Terror of the Ponds

I really wanted to fit Zoro on here, but he just hasn't done it for me post-skip the same way he did pre-skip. And Doffy should honestly be there instead of Caesar, but late-stage Doffy was spouting generic villain lines while late-stage Caesar was the G that is Gangster Gastino.

Ohara Library Character Popularity Poll

As you know Eiichiro Oda drew the above masterpiece with the Top 50 characters (+ some of his personal choices) of the first global OP character popularity poll. Now it's time to determine what the Top 100 would look like in the OL!

All you have to do is post your Top 5 favourite One Piece characters. When you post your list please think carefully of your choices and try not edit your post later as this thread will be updated regularly. 1st character in your list is worth 5 points, the 2nd is worth 4 points, 3rd is worth 3 points and so on.

To make things more fun you can use this tool from the official OP website and post your list that way:

You'll have to copy the image you get and reupload it on imgur or some other image hoster. Note that some characters aren't available on the website, in that case just post your list in text format.

Example:

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Law
5. Pandaman
Get ready! :doublepopcorn
not this again.

Kinjin

Divine Visionary
Global Moderator
It isn't a requirement to post your Top 5 as a pic with that website. It's completely fine if you just list them. I'll clarify it in the OP.

which ones were his personal choice? :yuspepe
Kaido, Big Mom, every pre-skip Shichibukai and Supernova who didn't make the Top 50.

It isn't a requirement to post your Top 5 as a pic with that website. It's completely fine if you just list them. I'll clarify it in the OP.

Kaido, Big Mom, every pre-skip Shichibukai and Supernova who didn't make the Top 50.
Can I post:

1.Luffy
2.Luffy
3.Luffy
4.Luffy
5.Luffy

I am kidding btw :mihawk

This is my ad -hoc top 5, Luffy is the reason I read the manga, he is my opposite as personality, Yamato is my OL project and I quitelike her character and her Oden troll to he fanbase, Gurarara is one of my all time favorites, Jimbe is the boss and he gets a pass and Zoro is Zoro, I love him and hate his OL fanbase :mihawk .

Last edited:

Myrman9

1) Koala
2) Sandersonia
3) Scratchman Apoo
4) Orochi
5) Tama

This was a tough one! There's a great deal of excellent characters in One Piece, and many of my favorite characters of old had "undesirable" transformations from "pre-skip" to "post-skip", if you will. Also, while Yamato may be my favorite potential "Straw Hat", I'm still on the fence as to exactly how much I like them until the story progresses further. I also tried to pick living characters specifically; but why this lot?

1) Koala reminds me of golden age Nami, and additionally she somehow manages to be much more intriguing as a character in my eyes!
2) Sandersonia is wonderfully unique, albeit limited in usage overall- few female designs in One Piece can relate!
3) Apoo: my favorite "Super Nova" has an impressive presence, and always a surprise or two up his sleeve- check him out!
4) Orochi is probably my favorite villain to date, although I'm not yet sure if his "death" was worth it (dear Oda- Hydras are not Orochi!)
5) Tama may not have won the hearts of my Ohara Library peers; I, however, can't help but root for the little scamp! Cabin girl, perhaps?

My tastes are certainly my own! :catboogie

Edit from the heart: To all the OL'ers out there in internet land... never be afraid to be yourself!

Last edited:

MrPopo

1) Koala
2) Sandersonia
3) Scratchman Apoo
4) Orochi
5) Tama

This was a tough one! There's a great deal of excellent characters in One Piece, and many of my favorite characters of old had "undesirable" transformations from "pre-skip" to "post-skip", if you will. Also, while Yamato may be my favorite potential "Straw Hat", I'm still on the fence as to exactly how much I like them until the story progresses further. I also tried to pick living characters specifically; but why this lot?

1) Koala reminds me of golden age Nami, and additionally she somehow manages to be much more intriguing as a character in my eyes!
2) Sandersonia is wonderfully unique, albeit limited in usage overall- few female designs in One Piece can relate!
3) Apoo: my favorite "Super Nova" has an impressive presence, and always a surprise or two up his sleeve- check him out!
4) Orochi is probably my favorite villain to date, although I'm not yet sure if his "death" was worth it (dear Oda- Hydras are not Orochi!)
5) Tama may not have won the hearts of my Ohara Library peers; I, however, can't help but root for the little scamp! Cabin girl, perhaps?

My tastes are certainly my own! :catboogie
I thought @Typhon was the only Apoo fan in the OL:crazwhat

Oberyn Nymeros

1 Ace
2 Law
3 Cavendish
-
4 Sanji
5 Zoro

My top 3 are pretty much set, but after that we get to the main Strawhats, Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Nami, and they're pretty interchangeable. Usopp used to be included before he became craven Dressrosa trash.
:oldshrug
Zoro and Sanji duo has been elevating OP for a good bit now so they get the spots.

Top Bottom