• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Official: We waited 2,766 days for this wrestling thread

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Best part of the MJF/cm Punk

Saw the segment. Thought they were going to throw some jabs but both went scorched earth in their words.:skully

Literally laughed my ass off at the main event when Cody's weight belt was thrown back at him.:skully Shit the cheers for the heels when they were beating the shit out of Cody in their corner........ like they stopped a robber or something.:laugh

PlacidSanity

Unknown

What happen after Dynamite.:skully Holy shit, "You deserve it" chants" after the attack. The turn has to done at the Hammerstien for max effect, that's the only place for it.:bury

Raiden

WWE got dropped by a long time partner in Japan.

EDIT: I'm not sure what the reason is, but if it was loss of interest, that's why having start power is so important. Not sure what they are thinking with cutting so many people.

Last edited:

Aries

ChaosReaper
If their is one thing wwe has taught us is that no matter how much you think it can't get much worse or lower your expectations on it Vince and co will find a way to make it worse or disappoint you yet again :tupac

It's ironic watching WWE being run and booked like wcw 2000 considering how much they still continue to shit on it's dead corpse

Raiden

Even if they plan to fire people quickly going forward, they can still create some strong storylines. People don't last that long on some television shows (ex. Walking Dead).

THey just need to stop changing shit at the last minute.

They should also alternate storylines. I love that AEW keeps people off some tv sometimes for a week or two.

SAFFF

WWE got dropped by a long time partner in Japan.

EDIT: I'm not sure what the reason is, but if it was loss of interest, that's why having start power is so important. Not sure what they are thinking with cutting so many people.
I thought japan stopped caring about wwe decades ago?

Raiden

You guys see the ratings for Rampage?

Just peeped. Honestly, I don't think the show was that great. When it ended, I remember feeling that they should have used some of the talent in that four-man match on Wednesday for this show. I think they also need to move to another night asap.

Raiden

~The ending with Jericho felt meh.
~I also didn't get why Mark Henry was only showed for a few seconds on the show. I felt like that segment could have been utilized a lot better.
~Eddie Kingston was a highlight of the show for me. I'm glad he won.

Top Bottom